August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Period is ending. Plan on bding every other day starting sunday.

Curious to see how my chart will turn out! I wake up at 6:15 5 days a week and 5:15 2 days a week for work. FF does not like when i chart at 5:15...it makes the circles open.

Period is ending. Plan on bding every other day starting sunday.

Curious to see how my chart will turn out! I wake up at 6:15 5 days a week and 5:15 2 days a week for work. FF does not like when i chart at 5:15...it makes the circles open.

If you find this cycle that it doesn't make much difference what time you temp, you don't necessarily have to specify a time. I temp anywhere from 5-7:30am and just leave it as the default time I have set. It makes no difference to my temps.

CD1 today so could you please put me down as testing on August 30th?

Ugh AF is seriously the worst. I'm so moody, I hate feeling like this! I'm so annoyed at everything and also, really HOT grrrr!!!

And I'm supposed to get a blood test tomorrow for my estrogen levels and I lost my req... should I just call my dr office do you think?

Lol Reiko my DH and I honestly just got into a fight over onions... Seriously dumb.

Ya just call your docs office

Got into an argument with DH this morning too...the wonders of AF.

Yup last night I was on him for not helping enough with the girls. I think he was totally bewildered because he actually does, I was just being totally irrational and trying to pick a fight because of these crazy hormones!! I could fight over onions probably at this point Belle XD

Can I ask what feminine hygiene products you ladies use?? I wanted to try diva cup but they're $40 at our drugstore!!

AF got me already ...
I'm going to try and squeeze in testing on the 30th of August depending on clear blue O tests. If you could please put me down :)

Reiko, I use the Mooncup, which is basically the same idea as the Diva Cup. They are a little expensive, but that's because they last so long! I've saved a ton of money on pads over the years. And I have a lot less to worry about in terms of, er, leakage and stuff. ;)

*hugs* and good thoughts to those AF got!

Hmm I think I'm in my TWW now - unfortunately!! I got a horrible UTI yesterday, same day as I got my +opk :( so no bd because of that. Such a bummer, since we have dtd everyday leading up to yesterday. I hope our chances aren't completely ruined, if I feel better by tonight we will BD then but I think that the day before O is probably the most important day to BD (right?!) so that sucks!!

By the way, Bloblo - can you put me down for testing on the 9th? Thanks.

Heather - I've found that FF wants you to stay in a 30 minute window for temping. It's happy if I temp between 6am-6:30am. Anything outside of that and I get the blank circle.

AFM - 11 DPO and another :bfn: with FMU this morning. I haven't lost hope though, it's not over until it's over. Hopefully I'll come with better news tomorrow. FX

:dust:

My IUI cycle was cancelled because of a cyst on the left ovary. I'm surprised they cancelled it because I had cysts my last 2 IUIs. I got this cyst on a natural cycle, so I probably get cysts with every ovulation. RE said I wouldn't respond to medications the same with a cyst. So frustrating

Reiko, I use the Mooncup, which is basically the same idea as the Diva Cup. They are a little expensive, but that's because they last so long! I've saved a ton of money on pads over the years. And I have a lot less to worry about in terms of, er, leakage and stuff. ;)

*hugs* and good thoughts to those AF got!

I know it's totally worth it if I like it... but what if I don't like it!?! Then it's $40 down the drain!! I should just do it.

My IUI cycle was cancelled because of a cyst on the left ovary. I'm surprised they cancelled it because I had cysts my last 2 IUIs. I got this cyst on a natural cycle, so I probably get cysts with every ovulation. RE said I wouldn't respond to medications the same with a cyst. So frustrating

Wow!! That's disappointing! I'm sorry :( can they do anything about the cyst?

Heather - do you use the "post childbirth" version?

Dream - your chart still looks awesome!!

Cysts just resolve in their own and sometimes happen with ovulation when the left over corpus luteum doesn't disintegrate. I think the cyst burst when AF started because I had horrendous pain and the ultrasound image today showed the cyst being very black which indicates bleeding/blood clotting. My previous cysts have always been greyed on ultrasound. This one also looked much bigger than my previous ones. So that's probably part of it. No idea why this happened as I wasn't even taking stim meds in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->