August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Hi bloblo, please put me down for testing on August 14. Believe I o'ed yesterday. Hopefully I can hold out on testing until then.

We had our first RE appt on Tuesday. Assuming this cycle ends in the usual way, we are moving on to HSG, Femara, and IUI. But I can't help but hold out a little hope for this cycle. At the appt they did an ultrasound which showed I was about to o. I started taking Fertilaid and Ovaboost this cycle, and we've been using preseed. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get lucky. Also, DH and I will have been together 9 years next week. <3

Had separate dreams about twins and a daughter last night. :twingirls:

Is 5/6 dpo too early for IB ? I had brown staining in my underwear. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bit of cramping and I'm cramping now . I normally have a16 day LP but last cycle it was 13. I'm on progesterone.

All my babies implanted right at 6dpo. :) (I've had a temp dip at 5dpo each time). I only had implantation bleeding with my DD.

mrsB, I'm trying to give myself that last glimmer of hope. Can you tell me if you implanted at 6 dpo with one of your babies, but you didn't get a positive until 16dpo?

Is 5/6 dpo too early for IB ? I had brown staining in my underwear. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bit of cramping and I'm cramping now . I normally have a16 day LP but last cycle it was 13. I'm on progesterone.

All my babies implanted right at 6dpo. :) (I've had a temp dip at 5dpo each time). I only had implantation bleeding with my DD.

mrsB, I'm trying to give myself that last glimmer of hope. Can you tell me if you implanted at 6 dpo with one of your babies, but you didn't get a positive until 16dpo?

Oddly enough, that's exactly what happened with my DD. My temps showed I had that dip at 5dpo, and shot up at 6dpo. On 6dpo I had cramping and just a wipe or two of light pink blood and never had another temp dip quite like that. I did have a fallback rise though. I, however, never used the most sensitive of tests early on, but I started testing at 13dpo with FRs and CBs and nothing! It wasn't until the day after AF was due (which was 16dpo for me) that I got my positive. It's always possible that I did implant later than I thought but that's just not what my temps told me (but I know they can be finicky). They did find out that I was dangerously low on progesterone with her, so I'm not sure if that had any affect on it. I was just told the other day by a woman who also believed she implanted that early, that she didn't get her positive until a couple days after AF was due! Fx for you!!

Can I join y'all? I'll likely be ovulating in the next few days. Here's to April or May baby dust for all of us!

Can I join y'all? I'll likely be ovulating in the next few days. Here's to April or May baby dust for all of us!
I added you to undecided for now, let me know as soon ad u have a testing date :blush:

Thanks mrsB! I love reading other people's stories- gives me some hope!

Rae I thought it looked like an Evap too - sorry

Mrsb and tblove - any progression on your test lines yet?
You have to show us :)

AFM according to the dates on the early scan 6w+5 I didn't ovulate until day 24/25/26 so my donor must have super sperm with low morphology
And I have no idea when I would have implanted
But that would also mean I got a very strong positive at 5/6/7 dpo which is highly rare I think
But I do think the measurements may be slightly wrong so we will see on 12 week scan

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpg
    IMG_2660.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 4

Here is my line progression as of 5dpo, with these two brands. I'm doing a line progression with the frers of 10dpo, 13dpo, and 16dpo (also the day I go in for a blood test!!), so I'll upload those later. I'm only 11dpo today! The lines are still light but getting steadily darker! :happydance:

Attachments

• BFP_fixed1_56.jpg
    BFP_fixed1_56.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 24
  • BFP_fixed2_10.jpg
    BFP_fixed2_10.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
MrsB, sadly I can't see any picture you upload :(

Why is that I wonder?

Are you on mobile? I couldn't see the pictures on my mobile either, only via laptop. :( I'm working on trying to fix it!

**update: I do believe I fixed the problem :)

Here is my line progression as of 5dpo, with these two brands. I'm doing a line progression with the frers of 10dpo, 13dpo, and 16dpo (also the day I go in for a blood test!!), so I'll upload those later. I'm only 11dpo today! The lines are still light but getting steadily darker! :happydance:

Can't wait to see frers :)
And your so so lucky to be allowed blood tests :/ doctors in my borough in the uk don't allow hcg blood tests no more(cost too much) so I have no idea what my hcg levels are and there's no where here to get private bloods done otherwise I would pay for them

I can't wait either! I'm just so thrilled to have my BFP! And wow, I am so sorry! That really stinks. :( Are there any other boroughs near you (relatively) that have blood testing available?

add me to the 14th please?
i did a FET and may test early but my official test date is the 14, thank you!

Well I'm only CD 6 but I don't have too much hope for this cycle... my dr wants to see me about my blood test results for my estrogen. Can't get in to see her until the 15th :/.

Well I'm only CD 6 but I don't have too much hope for this cycle... my dr wants to see me about my blood test results for my estrogen. Can't get in to see her until the 15th :/.

That sucks! She can't give you the results over phone?

& Welcome Juliet11!

I'm currently 4dpo, time is moving so slow. I'm still obsessing over the fact that we BD all days except the day before O, feels like that probably really hurt our chances. No symptoms yet, I can't wait for next week when it's possible to start feeling (or imagining) early signs and start POAS! :)

I got my flashy smiley today :) is it mad that I'm really excited about it??!!

I got my flashy smiley today :) is it mad that I'm really excited about it??!!

Not mad :) when I got my really first ever real positive on IC I was ecstatic lol

Mrs B
Only place privately would be London (80 miles away) and I can't join other borough doctors with my post code

I'm currently 4dpo, time is moving so slow. I'm still obsessing over the fact that we BD all days except the day before O, feels like that probably really hurt our chances. No symptoms yet, I can't wait for next week when it's possible to start feeling (or imagining) early signs and start POAS! :)

Right there with you at 4 dpo! I've hear two days before O is really good too, so you're absolutely still in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->