August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

I'm currently 4dpo, time is moving so slow. I'm still obsessing over the fact that we BD all days except the day before O, feels like that probably really hurt our chances. No symptoms yet, I can't wait for next week when it's possible to start feeling (or imagining) early signs and start POAS! :)

Right there with you at 4 dpo! I've hear two days before O is really good too, so you're absolutely still in. :)

How cool that we are at the same dpo! We have to symptom spot together ;) Hope we both get out BFPs!! When do you plan on starting testing?

How cool that we are at the same dpo! We have to symptom spot together ;) Hope we both get out BFPs!! When do you plan on starting testing?

Probably next Saturday (11 dpo). I figure that's the soonest I've got a pretty good chance of getting a line if it's happening. Testing super early and getting BFNs is always depressing. I might give in and test Friday if I'm seeing symptoms though... ;) How about you?

BTW, thank you to everyone who encouraged me to give temping another try! It's been such a relief to see my temps steadily going up after the day I thought I Oed and getting the crosshairs on FertilityFriend for confirmation. I know I'd be stressing about whether it actually happened otherwise.

Probably next Saturday (11 dpo). I figure that's the soonest I've got a pretty good chance of getting a line if it's happening. Testing super early and getting BFNs is always depressing. I might give in and test Friday if I'm seeing symptoms though... ;) How about you?

BTW, thank you to everyone who encouraged me to give temping another try! It's been such a relief to see my temps steadily going up after the day I thought I Oed and getting the crosshairs on FertilityFriend for confirmation. I know I'd be stressing about whether it actually happened otherwise.

Sound reasonable to not test too early like you say, but I don't think I can wait that long! With my son I got my first positive on 10 dpo and that's next thursday, so I'll probably test on wednesday and maybe even tuesday :) just because I have tons of pregnancy tests and because I like peeing on sticks and obsessing over faint shadows ;)

And also - great that you find temping helpful! I like the feeling of having a good idea of what is going on with my cycle.

Rae I thought it looked like an Evap too - sorry

Mrsb and tblove - any progression on your test lines yet?
You have to show us :)

Here is my line progression as of 5dpo, with these two brands. I'm doing a line progression with the frers of 10dpo, 13dpo, and 16dpo (also the day I go in for a blood test!!), so I'll upload those later. I'm only 11dpo today! The lines are still light but getting steadily darker! :happydance:

Thanks for sharing ! Can't wait to see the frer! I bet they are darker than the others .

So I had more spotting the next day . It was brown and I saw it after using the bathroom . It was very dark brown and kind of mixed with heavy CM ( sorry tmi) I also had cramps those two days. I also had hot flashes which I normally get before AF :( I also stupidly tested last night and this morning . I'm either 7/8 dpo.... hope everyone is having a nice weekend:)

My test progressed slightly, but they are still light. I'm not going to worry too much though. I've read that it can take a while for some to get darker. My mom said it took her 6 weeks before she could even get a test to show up lol so perhaps my HCG is slower to show in urine. A line is a line and I am going to enjoy it! Not going to get bloodwork. I have an appointment Sept 1 to do a whole "first visit work up" then an ultrasound Sept 6.

Well I'm only CD 6 but I don't have too much hope for this cycle... my dr wants to see me about my blood test results for my estrogen. Can't get in to see her until the 15th :/.

That sucks! She can't give you the results over phone?

& Welcome Juliet11!

I'm currently 4dpo, time is moving so slow. I'm still obsessing over the fact that we BD all days except the day before O, feels like that probably really hurt our chances. No symptoms yet, I can't wait for next week when it's possible to start feeling (or imagining) early signs and start POAS! :)

Don't worry about missing the one day as sperm live inside you for 5-7 days and and I'm proof of this according to my early scan dates :)

I use two different Apps so I'm 5DPO on one of them and 3DPO on another :munch: TWW are like torture

Just got a nearly positive OPK! Looks like O will be early (for me) again!

loving all the positivity in here!!!
its going to be a good month, i can feel it!

anything brilliant to make the 2ww go by?
i am a project person... so this time around i made a list of a few things that needs to be cleaned, or organized in each room/area of the house. like the medicine cabinet in the bathroom for example. that was easy and fun. hard one is what kid toys to donate.

I'm out ladies.

Cycle 5, CD 1.

A gf and I are doing a 30 clean eating challenge. No dairy, soy, sugar or gluten. I keep saying I need a hobby so this will be my focus this cycle at least. We're starting Tuesday.

I have slightly longer cycles 31-33 days so I won't be testing again in August. I know it's super early but I'm going to start the September thread. No rush to join me though. lol I want you all to stay here and get your BFPs.

:dust:

Yup! This is probably the most positive OPK I've ever had and tons of EWCM. We BD'd earlier today and will tomorrow too. That'll be it because DH is away Monday. But I think our timing is good.

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm out ladies.

Cycle 5, CD 1.

A gf and I are doing a 30 clean eating challenge. No dairy, soy, sugar or gluten. I keep saying I need a hobby so this will be my focus this cycle at least. We're starting Tuesday.

I have slightly longer cycles 31-33 days so I won't be testing again in August. I know it's super early but I'm going to start the September thread. No rush to join me though. lol I want you all to stay here and get your BFPs.

:dust:
Sorry to hear :hugs: I might join your Sept group too - Im managing this one at the moment but af arrived on 1aug. Im scheduled to ovulate on 15th but Im travelling for business until 17th so no chance for bd... Im still hoping that i ovulate later, and manage to catch the egg on 17th the moment I arrive back home... Its a foolish hope though, since ive been ttc for a year now i should know better...

Btw- i see you have posted the same in a fb group, so now i am your secret stalker as i know who you are :haha:

I will comment on your post so you can be my stalker too :blush:

Bding starts tomorrow for us! I feel good about this cycle! I probably wont o until another week but i like to start early.

Dream -- sorry you're out!! Keep up with that beautiful charting and GL with the clean eating. That's amazing!! I re-started working out today so I'm kind of in there with you this month ����

Owl such good timing for BD! Hope your temp is up tomorrow or Monday!!

Heather are you doing smep? Or just bding every day like a crazy person lol!?

So I had more spotting the next day . It was brown and I saw it after using the bathroom . It was very dark brown and kind of mixed with heavy CM ( sorry tmi) I also had cramps those two days. I also had hot flashes which I normally get before AF :( I also stupidly tested last night and this morning . I'm either 7/8 dpo.... hope everyone is having a nice weekend:)

Fx'd that it's implantation and not AF :) wait 3 more days and test!!

Well I'm only CD 6 but I don't have too much hope for this cycle... my dr wants to see me about my blood test results for my estrogen. Can't get in to see her until the 15th :/.

That sucks! She can't give you the results over phone?

& Welcome Juliet11!

Oh I got my results online already. Estrogen is low which means I may not be ovulating, or it's the reason I ovulated so late last cycle. It's just if she has any treatment for me, I'll be like cd 20 or something so it won't help this cycle anyways!!

The first few days of the tww always drag... the second half goes quicker for me!! Hopefully it doesn't drag for you too much longer -- the weekend is always a decent distraction at least :)

Dream - sorry AF got you :( wish you better luck for this cycle. Your timing and chart looked really great, so let's hope this cycle is it for you! Clean eating sounds difficult, I don't think I could do it!

Curiousowl - congrats on the +opk! :) You have great timing!

Bloblo - that sucks that your away during your fertile window! You never want delayed ovulation but let's hope you ovulate just after you get back to at least give you a shot at this cycle.

Heather - I also like to start early! Will you try to BD every day or every other day or something else?

Reiko - that sucks about possible treatment being delayed. Every month feels like such a long time and missing a month feels like such a waste.

Unfortunately my TWW feels sooo long despite being only 5dpo and being the weekend lol! I just want every day to pass quickly so I get closer to testing date... But that's not a good mindset, I need another project to stop thinking too much about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->