August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Every other day! We typically do it for about 2 weeks :wacko: because my cycles are a little irregular. My cycles are typically 33-35 days but can range from 30-37. These past few cycles ive had ewcm right when i o so that's been super helpful and this month im charting!

Huh. My OPK was still positive this morning. I never get 2 days of positives. But less positive so hopefully O is today!

Hi all! I've worked hard to avoid testing early and waited until this morning.
AF was officially one day late and the test shows a strong BFP!! :bfp::bfp: :happydance:

I'm ecstatic but nervous, worried, the usual that comes along at this stage. So happy to say I'm cautiously pregnant. :happydance:

FX to everyone here. :dust:

Owl - that's a great looking positive OPK. Good Luck. I usually get 2 days of positive OPKs. Hopefully this means you just got a good strong surge this cycle. So you caught it on the way up and again on the way down.

Bloblo - that's awesome! lol I saw the stalker post yesterday. (I welcome fellow TTCers stalking with open arms btw) and I thought oh maybe she's into this clean eating thing. Very cool that you're also more than just "Bloblo" to me now. I love it.

Heather - Party time! FX

Reiku - yay for working out! I'm going to be doing that again do. Nothing too intense. Yoga and spinning for the most part.

Tove - Your temps are on the rise. Looking good! Yep it's definitely challenging, I'm such an emotional eater. So this TTC journey is actually making it worse and I've gained quite a bit of weight. I've heard something about acidic and alkaline levels of your body that could hurt your chances. Don't quote me, I'm not doctor or nutritionist. But anyways I did go on a 6 month kick back in 2013 got in the best shape of my life and when you treat your body well like that it totally rewards you. You can truly feel when all your thousands of parts are operating at their best level and doing what they're supposed to do. I felt like my last cycle was textbook perfect, great timed BD'ing and I had wicked uterine cramps/tension/pulling at 7DPO which I was certain at the time was implantation. BUT here we are. So I want to get healthy again, for me and my potential bean. Maybe he tried to implant but couldn't cause my alkaline levels were no favourable. I'll never know for sure I guess but I'm taking the steps to cut that "what if" off my list. This is something I can control, with so many variables with TTC I like that I can take this part into my own hands......and breathe. lol

Geez - Woooohoooo! Congrats!

Congrats geez :)
And don't worry about your feelings right now as I'm still feeling non connected and going through the stage do I really want it now, it's really strange feelings tbh

Dream sorry about AF and your charts always look so positive :(

Hi all! I've worked hard to avoid testing early and waited until this morning.
AF was officially one day late and the test shows a strong BFP!! :bfp::bfp: :happydance:

I'm ecstatic but nervous, worried, the usual that comes along at this stage. So happy to say I'm cautiously pregnant. :happydance:

FX to everyone here. :dust:

Hooray!!!!! Congrats!!!! :)

Well, from is due today. And I just took my last test. Of course, it was a dodgy one. Looks like the urine pooled to me, and there's a very real line there that I can only assume is an evap.

The test is dry, took it, didn't see anything right away so I went back to sleep, annoyed lol.

Woke up to this. I've never had a line like that, even on a dried test.
Thoughts?

Dodgy test...

I saw on a YouTube ttc video that you can dip the test in water for a second or two to help wash off the pooled urine and see the color of the line better. I really have no idea if it actually works but it seemed to work for her. Might be worth looking into? I see the line, but it looks like an evap to me. :(

Thanks mrsB! I have to agree with you.

I'm just going to stop with the testing and wait for Af.
Otherwise I will spend all day obsessing over this, and it's my day off. I have a garden that needs attention, a lawn that needs to be mowed and a dog that needs to be walked. So, I'm going to go enjoy my day :)

Ok ok I washed the test before starting my chores lol!!!

The line is still there, clearer now that the yellow is gone.

Only time will tell though.
Thanks again for looking at it for me mrsB!

Good for you! I hope you have a fabulous day off. Take some time to pamper yourself too! :) And you are so welcome.

Congrats Geez!!

Hopeful, i think you should test again! While that test might be dodgy, it also might be the start of a bfp... Keep us posted.

Dream, i have actually taken clean eating to the extreme since May. Im ketogenic, but combining it with clean eating and not having anything except for organics, grass feds, non gmo, etc.
I have to say that i do feel like a new person since I started it and my body is really working better. Ive also lost about 25lbs already. Im still waiting for my bfp though...

https://i.imgur.com/VQbdOTc.jpg

If these are Evaps then I give up.

Getting stark white BFNs on easy @ home ICs but these faint BFPs on straight handle FRERs, late afternoon urine in the time limit.

Rae, if those are Evaps they are nasty ones!! Is that frer?

Here's my test from this morning after I rinsed it off to get rod of the yellow, and potential evap

Still a line, not sure whether or not to trust it though?

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
Hopeful do you have any more tests? My ICs take forever to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->