August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Hi all! I've worked hard to avoid testing early and waited until this morning.
AF was officially one davy late and the test shows a strong BFP!! :bfp::bfp: :happydance:

I'm ecstatic but nervous, worried, the usual that comes along at this stage. So happy to say I'm cautiously pregnant. :happydance:

FX to everyone here. :dust:

Omg &#128562; congrats geez <3

https://i.imgur.com/VQbdOTc.jpg

If these are Evaps then I give up.

Getting stark white BFNs on easy @ home ICs but these faint BFPs on straight handle FRERs, late afternoon urine in the time limit.

I have had really bad Evaps with FR but normally they don't have color :/

I am starting to think it's not IB :( I had more brown spotting today . I took 3 test today ( I know I'm crazy ) and all were BFN . I feel like something would be on the FR at least :( I'm sorry , I don't want to bring everyone down . You guys are a great group with positive attitudes <3

Well I don't know what to think

Another faint line on the dollar tree test, stark white frer

Something showing up on clear blue but it's a squint- if it's even there at all

Can you guys see those lines?

Attachments

• IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 22
Here's a brighter picture

Attachments

• IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 18
the one on the right is from this morning
the left one was within the time limit!

but frer is stark white??

the one on the right is from this morning
the left one was within the time limit!

but frer is stark white??

Hmm. I dont want to be a debbie downer, but it's always possible that those are evaps (though if that line showed up within the time limit, that could be a good sign)...frer has a higher sensitivity (or so I'm told) than the internet cheapies (which are usually around 20-25 miu/ml hcg). But I've also heard that frers have been terrible lately. So basically, I'm useless here. :dohh: Sorry!!! I really hope those lines are the start of a BFP for you!!!

Raevanaa, those totally look legit to me! And they're getting darker. Evaps shouldn't have a progression. FX it keeps going. A lot of the cheap brands are much less sensitive than FRER.

Hopeful--Good luck with further testing! So frustrating when the results don't make sense.

Congrats to the new BFPs! :D

Frer decided to join the Evap Club tonight. Nasty nasty evap line!!

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 20
Hopeful -that all looks really promising. Chances to get soooo many evaps are really low, so in my mind that will be your clear bfp in a day or 2.

Raevanaa - i see your lines too! When are you testing again?

https://i.imgur.com/VQbdOTc.jpg

If these are Evaps then I give up.

Getting stark white BFNs on easy @ home ICs but these faint BFPs on straight handle FRERs, late afternoon urine in the time limit.

https://i.imgur.com/ryIHAdt.jpg

#4. Starting to accept that it's not an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->