August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Rae
Do you have any pictures of completed tests as they say you shouldn't take them apart as it makes the result invalid
So if you see the lines through the glass and within the time limit then I would say BFPs

Rae
Do you have any pictures of completed tests as they say you shouldn't take them apart as it makes the result invalid
So if you see the lines through the glass and within the time limit then I would say BFPs

Yes, this!

Anyone think I O'd based on my chart :D love it when it's clear!

Blo, can you put me down for testing on the 20th? It works out well because that's the day we leave for the beach with friends so I know if I need to pack tampons and if I can drink.

Curiousowl - love your chart :D

Raevanna - looks like a bfp to me! I don't know how taking the test apart may affect it, but the lines are getting darker - should mean more hcg. Can you see the line before taking the test apart?

The witch got me!

Bought a thermometer yesterday though and started charting this morning. Chances are I won't be ttc this cycle as hubby is away on work, but I'm excited to start charting :)

Mark me as an early loss.

Good luck to the rest of you

Anyone think I O'd based on my chart :D love it when it's clear!

Blo, can you put me down for testing on the 20th? It works out well because that's the day we leave for the beach with friends so I know if I need to pack tampons and if I can drink.

Ah I love this!! literally amazing temp spike :happydance:

The witch got me!

Bought a thermometer yesterday though and started charting this morning. Chances are I won't be ttc this cycle as hubby is away on work, but I'm excited to start charting :)

Sorry about AF! Charting is fun, GL :)

TB -- I'm so sorry :( hugs xx

Afm -- what is going on with my temps? Since AF ended they're really
Slowly climbing? Coincidence?

Tvfromlv
So sorry to hear live. We are all here if you'd like to chat, or if you need some good listeners.

Sending you some love ❤️

I may have jumped the gun of saying af was here this morning

I went to pee, had a very small amount of light brown cm - did a hpt anyways and it was bfn

But no spotting or blood since.

We'all see. With the cramps I was having yesterday and last night, it has to be af

And this would be far too late for implantation I believe.

Very odd that I'm late though. I usually start spotting on cd 27 and get af on cd 28

On cd 29 now with no flow.

Ttc is funny at times. What a roller coaster. Yesterday I could have sworn I was pregnant from those tests.

Today, I could have sworn af was here

Right now- haven't a ****ing clue lol

CD15 for me today.... so far i hve BD on CD8,CD10,CD11,CD12 .. going to try to get a couple more in.. i think my 25 IC tests should be coming in the mail today..

I'm starting To think something else is going on . I have been pregnant 13 times and never had IB but you would think if this was I would have gotten a positive by now and it would of stopped . I have spotting again last night and this morning it increased . Same color( brownish/black . I have never had this color ! Not have I ever spotted in my lP except after sex maybe 2 times and I'm 36. I tested again this morning with FR and stark white . I looked up the color spotting and it's saying infection, cancer .... I have an appt with my GYN later this month . I have a pic of the bleeding color - not sure if it's tmi to share .

So sorry for your loss, Tvfromlv. :(

armywife, that does sound concerning. I hope your GYN is able to put your mind at rest and it's nothing serious!

Hey army,

If you want some opinions on the picture, you could always start your own thread with a TMI warning in the title.

I, personally, have no problem looking at it, but other people may find it TMI.

Let me know if you start one and I'll have a look for you.

I've had lots of brown discharge over the years.. sometime blackish too. For me it was before my cycles got regulated and it was old blood.

It was concerning the first time I saw it though- I thought "how can that be healthy??"

But during my last pregnancy (didn't end well), I had an amnio done and all of the fluid inside my uterus was black.
It's strange what goes on inside our bodies sometimes!

I'm starting To think something else is going on . I have been pregnant 13 times and never had IB but you would think if this was I would have gotten a positive by now and it would of stopped . I have spotting again last night and this morning it increased . Same color( brownish/black . I have never had this color ! Not have I ever spotted in my lP except after sex maybe 2 times and I'm 36. I tested again this morning with FR and stark white . I looked up the color spotting and it's saying infection, cancer .... I have an appt with my GYN later this month . I have a pic of the bleeding color - not sure if it's tmi to share .

I'm obviously no doctor, but it's very possible that you could have estrogen dominance. Meaning that, for whatever reason, you have way too much estrogen and too little progesterone in your body. The most commonly shared symptom of this is dark brown/black spotting/flow. Might be worth looking into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->