August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Thanks hopeful I will start a thread .

Mrs B , it's possible. I have low progesterone and was put on bio identical progesterone a few months ago . My cycles have been really long but my LP had been consistent at 13/16 days. I'm only 9dpo :( I have never had a short LP. I have never had irregular cycles till January when I suffered my last loss :( not too sure what's going on . I am cramping like I'm going to start . When I had the spotting 5/6 dpo it was light , this is heavy . Thanks for your advice .

Thanks hopeful I will start a thread .

Mrs B , it's possible. I have low progesterone and was put on bio identical progesterone a few months ago . My cycles have been really long but my LP had been consistent at 13/16 days. I'm only 9dpo :( I have never had a short LP. I have never had irregular cycles till January when I suffered my last loss :( not too sure what's going on . I am cramping like I'm going to start . When I had the spotting 5/6 dpo it was light , this is heavy . Thanks for your advice .

I had irregular cycles for a while after my loss too. :( I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: I really hope you get answers soon, and that they're the best case scenario answers.

Tb, so sorry. :(

Hopeful, very sorry... i think i remember you from other 2ww or threads. yay for charting soon!

I'm still not sure if this is af, still nothing since that small streak of very light brown his morning.

And I've peed like 15 times to check LOL

This month started off so positive and now it seems like so many people are in limbo. :(

So af is due on the 12th but I'll most likely cave in and test a few days before that. Today I've had some bloating and minor cramps. Hoping it's a good sign. This is our third cycle trying after coming off of birth control pills for the first time. It took us six cycles to conceive our first. Fingers crossed and good luck to all you ladies too!! I keep checking this thread everyday in hopes of seeing more bfps!

Thanks ladies. Both my OB and my acupuncturist had be go in for blood work. I am not holding out much hope, but I guess we will see. My temps are still sky high.

Going to go ahead and say I'm out �� My bleeding has picked up . It's still
Dark but I'm filling a panty liner in an hour . Good luck to everyone ! I will check back in to see the BFP's :)

Spotting has resumed, only when I pee (very small amounts). Nothing reaching my underwear. Do have cramping though so I suspect this will turn into full blown af by morning.

Hoping it doesn't, but I'm almost positive it will. Still find it odd that my period was late, and had tons of evaps.

Excited about the charting though! Started this morning. Any tips/hints on FFTracker?

To be decided for me! For sure the week of the eclipse though! Of course..... I never ACTUALLY wait the full 2 weeks before I start peeing on sticks... :laugh2:

Thanks ladies. Both my OB and my acupuncturist had be go in for blood work. I am not holding out much hope, but I guess we will see. My temps are still sky high.

Are you bleeding? Or more spotting? Any ultrasounds planned?

Hi Blolo,
could you put me down for August 25th?
I am back after two months "break" due to travels and whatnot, bit annoying we lost two months but what can you do.
FX for all of us :) xxx

Hey ladies, I am out this month. Temp dropped today and i start my typical pre AF spotting. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Last month i had a uti and yeast infection around o...now this month i have a rash all over my body from poison ivy....around o time. I was feeling so confident this month....not anymore. :(

Can you put me down for testing August 13? I'll be 8dpo, but I start peeing on sticks early lol. Hopefully this cycle is it for me!

Last month i had a uti and yeast infection around o...now this month i have a rash all over my body from poison ivy....around o time. I was feeling so confident this month....not anymore. :(

That stinks :( I'd probably still go for it lol, but I can understand why someone wouldn't. Load on the calamine and heal up nicely!

i don't want to symptom spot, cause my last 2ww i thought i had signs and it turned out to be a bfn, but again i am have twinges, and slight cramping. i thought those would be positive signs..... i may poas thursday, but officially testing monday cause i had a FET.

really hoping this is our month ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->