August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Last month i had a uti and yeast infection around o...now this month i have a rash all over my body from poison ivy....around o time. I was feeling so confident this month....not anymore. :(

Sorry to hear that! I had a UTI the day before ovulation this cycle so we were forced to skip a day in our every day streak. UTIs suck!! I'm glad there are effective antibiotics! Have you been able to bd at all this cycle or are you waiting until the rash is over?

I'm 7 dpo and have zero symptoms to obsess about. Boobs feel a tiny bit larger but that's not uncommon for me in the luteal phase. I really hope I feel something different from my usual TWW by tomorrow.

Tove your chart looks awesome!! Good BD and I spy a 7dpo dip...

i don't want to symptom spot, cause my last 2ww i thought i had signs and it turned out to be a bfn, but again i am have twinges, and slight cramping. i thought those would be positive signs..... i may poas thursday, but officially testing monday cause i had a FET.

really hoping this is our month ladies!!!
Those were TWW symptoms with my first but now I get them every cycle.

Tove, oh we plan on bding still! I bded all through my awful uti too!

Hey ladies! Just a little update...tomorrow I am 16dpo and will be posting a line progression! The lines have definetly been getting darker. I go in tomorrow for blood work to check my hcg levels. I'm really excited! :happydance: Something that has me nervous though...I have been having pretty sharp cramps (more like sharp twinges if that makes sense) on the left side of my uterus on and off all day today. On implantation day, I had similar pain, only on the right side, but then it stopped after an hour or so. Could I just be feeling my uterus stretching or something? I never had this with either of my pregnancies. :shrug:

My frer are on their way!!! I'm a recovering poas stick addict but somehow didn't poas once my last 2ww!!!! Ahhhhh

Got my crosshairs this morning but also a weird dip. 3dpo. I looked it up and seems like it can be normal corpus luteum dip. I took a progesterone strip test and I'm positive I O'd. I'll start the progesterone tonight and, even though I said I would stop temping when I did, I'll probably keep temping for another day or 2, just to make sure my temp goes back up.

Okay ladies, as promised, here is my line progression from 5dpo-16dpo. I think it's safe to say that I've got a sticky little bean in there!! :happydance: I've also included my temp chart for this cycle. :) Thank you for being so encouraging ladies! This thread is just one example of why I love BnB! :hugs: Congrats to the other BFPs and FX to those of you still waiting!!

Attachments

• LineProgression_1.jpg
    LineProgression_1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 31
  • FRER_1.jpg
    FRER_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 24
  • FFChart_1.png
    FFChart_1.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 16dpoBFP.jpg
    16dpoBFP.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 26
Im having a lot of ewcm so im guessing im oing soon. I had a long cycle last month (37 days with a cp) and it seems ill have a 27ish cycle. Im normally 33-35 so well see. Sometimes i have ewcm for several days before i o. Love that im charting now so i can see whats happening!

That's great Heather!! Did you do anything to shorten your cycle do you think?

Mrs B nice progression!! Wahoo sticky bean!!!

For some reason I thought I was CD9 but I'm CD11 so that's a nice surprise haha! I will probably o in about 10 days :/

6 DPO. Any cycle buddies here? I am freaking out. But not because of the TWW, lol.

We listed our house for sale last week because we are building a new one and thought it would take a while to sell. We live in a very rural area. OOPS.

Got a full price offer after ONE WEEK.

Now don't get me wrong, I am happy! How could I not be? But I am also freaking out. Our new house won't be ready until December/January. So the two of us and our dog will be living out of suitcases until then, probably in my aunt or my parents' basement. Haven't figured out where we will put all of our stuff, lol.

Couldn't symptom spot if I tried right now. At least not effectively. The majority of what I am feeling could probably be attributed to anxiety of selling the house, lol. I have a headache, feeling hot, nauseous, butterflies, tired.

Fun times, lol. I know it will all be worth it in the end, it's just getting there, haha.

Reiko, theres nothing i can do to shorten or lengthen my cycles. I just think because my last cycle was longer that typically means my next will be on the shorter side.. typically like 30-33 days. If i oed today it would be a 27 day cycle... which is really really short for me. I think ive ever only had a 28 day cycle once in my life. :shrug: im normally around 35 days overall.

Heather - yay for ewcm!! :sex:

Some symptom spotting for me @ 8 dpo: feeling cold, goosebumps, shivering even though it's warm outside and my bbt is high. Some twitches in belly on and off all afternoon (way too high up to be the uterus, it was probably only gas :D).
Other than that I don't feel any different from usual. I just have a feeling that I'm not pregnant this cycle... Hopefully I can prove that feeling wrong within a few days :)

So today I am 9 dpo. What is the earliest anyone here has gotten a bfp?? I am only asking because it's beginning to get very hard to hold out on testing. My af is due to arrive on August 12th. So in three days.

So today I am 9 dpo. What is the earliest anyone here has gotten a bfp?? I am only asking because it's beginning to get very hard to hold out on testing. My af is due to arrive on August 12th. So in three days.

7dpo for me! However, I got my "real" BFP (very faint but could see without squinting) at 9dpo. I got a super faint line (that I could only see under the flashlight app on my phone) at 7dpo- as this LO implanted on 6dpo! I used the BFP Brand online test sticks. I loved them, and will be using them for future ttc-ing as well! The instructions state that if you spot any line on the test within the time limit, regardless of color or how dark it is, you can assume you're pregnant. So that's why I considered 7dpo to be my "first BFP." FX for you!!! GL!

Hey everyone! :) I just came back to the site since having my son in April 2016. We're sort of ttc this month, next month we'll really be trying. I'll be 1dpo tomorrow and I'll be testing on the 19th at 10dpo. I'm definitely excited!

Reiko, theres nothing i can do to shorten or lengthen my cycles. I just think because my last cycle was longer that typically means my next will be on the shorter side.. typically like 30-33 days. If i oed today it would be a 27 day cycle... which is really really short for me. I think ive ever only had a 28 day cycle once in my life. :shrug: im normally around 35 days overall.

My last cycle was a bit long for me, 31 days. Interesting that you say you'll have a shorter cycle after a long one, because I am seeing some ewcm and wondering if I am gearing up to O soon. I'm only cd11 and last cycle I O'd cd21. So might be similar to you in that sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->