August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

So today I am 9 dpo. What is the earliest anyone here has gotten a bfp?? I am only asking because it's beginning to get very hard to hold out on testing. My af is due to arrive on August 12th. So in three days.

Never before 12 dpo I don't think. :/ I have seen 8dpo bfps though, if you have an early implanter!!

So today I am 9 dpo. What is the earliest anyone here has gotten a bfp?? I am only asking because it's beginning to get very hard to hold out on testing. My af is due to arrive on August 12th. So in three days.

Never before 12 dpo I don't think. :/ I have seen 8dpo bfps though, if you have an early implanter!!

I think I might test in the morning just for the heck of it since I have so many wondfos. If nothing appears, I'll wait til a day or two after af is due to arrive. Hoping for the best and can't wait to see more bfps on this thread!! 🤞

CD10 today and no ewcm yet. Getting there though. Last cycle I o'd around cd16 so there's time yet.

Good luck to everyone testing in the next few days!

I think I might test in the morning just for the heck of it since I have so many wondfos. If nothing appears, I'll wait til a day or two after af is due to arrive. Hoping for the best and can't wait to see more bfps on this thread!! 🤞

It's pretty common to test positive at 10dpo :) That's also when I had my own bfp when I conceived ds.

With DD I got a very faint BFP at 13dpo. Maybe at 12dpo I might have seen something, but definitely not before then.

With my son, I got my bfp in the afternoon at 8dpo. I did the test that morning, but did after work and it was faint but definitely positive. With my forever baby, I got my bfp at 9dpo. Again, faint but there.

Looking forward to your test!!

I've ended up testing early. Couldn't help myself! ;) BFN yesterday (8 dpo). Waiting until this afternoon to try again.

My past first BFPs were 13 dpo on a dollar store test (faint, might have gotten one earlier with a more sensitive test but those were all I was using) the first pregnancy and 11 dpo with a FRER (also faint, doubt much would have shown up earlier) the second. It'd sure be nice to get one earlier, though!

I'm using Wondfo sticks at the moment, have a couple FRERs in reserve. Planning to break one out on Saturday (11 dpo) in the hopes history repeats itself. :D

Good luck to everyone else testing soon!

Temp went back up today. 4dpo. So that's good. Started progesterone. I'm going to temp tomorrow morning for the last time this cycle and then wait it out!

Well apparently according to me dates on my early scan my very clear BFP came at 6/7 days past ovulation or maybe even 5 dpo because that is saying I conceived 5 days after ovulation but I'm hoping that will change once my 12 week scan comes

CD 18 today, not much to report symptom wise, still waiting on my IC tests in the mail today.. driving me nuts lol,. But I did manage to BD on CD8,CD10,CD11,CD12,cd15,cd16,cd17 so far.. so hopefully I caught the egg

Well apparently according to me dates on my early scan my very clear BFP came at 6/7 days past ovulation or maybe even 5 dpo because that is saying I conceived 5 days after ovulation but I'm hoping that will change once my 12 week scan comes

I've had dating scans before too that would've made me get my bfp at like 3-4 dpo. They are supposed to be so accurate but I'm not too sure...

I've ended up testing early. Couldn't help myself! ;) BFN yesterday (8 dpo). Waiting until this afternoon to try again.

My past first BFPs were 13 dpo on a dollar store test (faint, might have gotten one earlier with a more sensitive test but those were all I was using) the first pregnancy and 11 dpo with a FRER (also faint, doubt much would have shown up earlier) the second. It'd sure be nice to get one earlier, though!

I'm using Wondfo sticks at the moment, have a couple FRERs in reserve. Planning to break one out on Saturday (11 dpo) in the hopes history repeats itself. :D

Good luck to everyone else testing soon!

I have also tested early. Stark white BFNs :( even though I know it's very early I'm still disappointed. Feels like there should at least be a faint shadow or something by now but nothing. If I'm not pregnant this cycle (which I don't think I am) I'll try to wait a little longer to test next cycle. Hope you get your BFP on Saturday - or earlier!! :)

9 dpo: zero symptoms. Feel cold despite warm weather, but I'm freezing most of the time anyways so that's nothing out of the ordinary...

Hi All! I had ER today- 15 eggs retrieved. Waiting to hear how many fertilized with ICSI. Prayers for good fertilization. My clinic prefers FET so we are hoping we have many that make it to freeze. Now, will start FET process once cycle starts

Ricky & Dream - Thank you for your chart compliments ;) BFN this morning @10 dpo though... Pretty sure I'm out.

cautiously pregnant!
i had two lines on a frer 7 days past a 5dt. trying not to get too excited :D :D :D

Ricky & Dream - Thank you for your chart compliments ;) BFN this morning though... Pretty sure I'm out.

Don't lose hope!! You've still got a few more days before lines might show up xx

Wow, I am still in shock and disbelief! So I did end up testing this morning currently 10dpo. I wasn't expecting anything since I've had zero symptoms and this is only our third cycle trying. It took us six cycles for our first. I took a wondfo with fmu, then later this afternoon I took these two tests! I just can't believe it still. We are cautious though as it is still very early.

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads