August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Thanks Reiko! :)

Congrats to Juliet and Michelle!!

Jeeeejjj on those bfp's - that's what we want to see :happydance:

I am seriously tempted to test tomorrow. I have no reason for it other than I am impatient, lol.

Congrats, Juliet and Michelle! :)

Tove, I feel the exact same. 10 dpo, all BFNs so far. I know it's still early, but it's hard not to feel out. :hugs:

Congrats to all the bfps!

I thought id o early since i had ewcm a few days ago but i guess not. I have light ewcm thoughout the day still and normally im close to ovulating soon. So well see where my chart takes me!

Congratulations to all the BFPs!!!

We're starting our bd marathon today ;)

Wow, I am still in shock and disbelief! So I did end up testing this morning currently 10dpo. I wasn't expecting anything since I've had zero symptoms and this is only our third cycle trying. It took us six cycles for our first. I took a wondfo with fmu, then later this afternoon I took these two tests! I just can't believe it still. We are cautious though as it is still very early.

Wonderful!!!! Congratulations :happydance: That frer line looks great!!

thanks everyone! I'm cautiously excited! not moving to first tri until my beta confirms it.... but for now i am going to be excite :D
watching to see who else gets their BFP! its a good month!

hi ladies,
so i am getting antsy, i took a dollar store cheapie (Assured is the name on the box), and both lines were there but the test line was light.
is the dollar store test less sensitive then the FRER i used this morning? I can't find the sensitivity on either of the boxes or instructions.
Probably getting myself worried for nothing....

Hi there. Can I be added? I will test on Sunday, Aug 13, if my period hasn't shown.

It's been a while since I have been on here. I'm currently 1 day late by my calculations. My boobs don't hurt, which is weird. Broccoli, even raw, (one of my favorite vegetables) smells awful, gag-reflex awful. And I keep smelling fried seafood out of nowhere.

Fingers crossed and good luck!

Hi there. Can I be added? I will test on Sunday, Aug 13, if my period hasn't shown.

It's been a while since I have been on here. I'm currently 1 day late by my calculations. My boobs don't hurt, which is weird. Broccoli, even raw, (one of my favorite vegetables) smells awful, gag-reflex awful. And I keep smelling fried seafood out of nowhere.

Fingers crossed and good luck!

Sounds promising, I will add you

hi ladies,
so i am getting antsy, i took a dollar store cheapie (Assured is the name on the box), and both lines were there but the test line was light.
is the dollar store test less sensitive then the FRER i used this morning? I can't find the sensitivity on either of the boxes or instructions.
Probably getting myself worried for nothing....

Don't worry too much about line progression, even on the same brand it can vary - the variables of how much you ate and drank in past 24hrs plus the time of day that you test plus the individual batch sensitivity all influence line darkness.
You are pregnant, congrats :happydance:

thanks bloblo!
now i just need monday to hurry along for my beta... then i will feel relief!

hoping to see some more BFPs in here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->