• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

I noticed my tsh was at 1.0 when I had recent blood work done. Wondering if I need to address this as it is on the low side?

For optimum fertility it should be between 1 and 2. So 1.0 should be good. Might want to retest just to be surw its stable at 1, i think.

My last level was 2.260, but that was over a year ago.

Hi all! I guess at CD 4 it's time to move over to the new thread. Bloblo, can you please put me down for the 25th?

Hi, I'm only at CD 3 but cycles are pretty regular so I'll be testing the 23rd August, day AF is due; I'm fertile for my birthday on the 8th 😁😁. Baby dust to all!!

Today has just been one of those days- I'm sorry to complain. Woke up with a shooting pain in my back and it has lingered all day and feels crampy. Big zit on the forehead and just flat out irritable. I can't help my brain wandering off to think it's possibly symptoms, but I know it is unlikely. Went ahead and made an appointment with the OB to check my tsh level again and get any helpful hints she might have for me.

I plan on testing towards the end of the month. My bday is the 29th but i might test early if im cramping or i might test late just because i did get a faint positive then af came. I am a test junkie.

I plan on testing towards the end of the month. My bday is the 29th but i might test early if im cramping or i might test late just because i did get a faint positive then af came. I am a test junkie.

I will add you to undecided for now - let me know when i can move to specific date...

Very few of us make it all the way to planned testing date anyway... I dunno if i will last until the 1st :blush:

Hi can I join please? I'll be testing first time on 22nd august xxx

Birthday Buddies - I'm the 29th too, as well as the late great Michael Jackson if you didn't know. :thumbup:

I'm joining from the July thread!

Update. AF came. Short and lighter than normal. Still a medium flow. But light for me. Only 3 days compared to 7. But my app is saying my AF is due again in 4 days? That puts me at 2 afs this month. Tf?

I have not been able to eat since the beginning of July. Everything goes straight through me. Either vomiting or toilet runs. Doesn't even matter what I eat.

My mom thinks its my gallbladder. But I'm starting to wonder if my AF might've been implantation and my real AF isn't due for a few days or something. Because I feel aweful and my head is spinning

Anon, that sounds awful. Hope you can get it checked out by a doctor!

As for me today's OPK is significantly darker than yesterdays, but not yet positive. Hope this means I get a positive within two days and ovulate after that!

Birthday Buddies - I'm the 29th too, as well as the late great Michael Jackson if you didn't know. :thumbup:

Awesome! Ill be turning the big dirty 30!

Having a moment. Feeling out this month already and af isn't due for another 8 days.

I tested early today and there wasn't even a hint of a line.

Why do I do that to myself!!!!!

I know it would be near impossible for there to be a line at this point, but then I start calculating.. " if I ovulated the day I saw ewcm I would be 10 dpo. Even if I ovulated the second day I saw ewcm I would be 9 dpo. And even if I ovulated the day my ewcm dried up I would be 8 dpo."

Then it's.. " well i might as well go online and look up pictures of bfp progression"... every single progression shows a hint of a line at 8 dpo.

I know it's silly.. and I don't know why I do it to myself.

I should just stay off the internet for a week lol

Its not impossible to get a line at 8dpo but that is the earliest you can get one. Good luck!

Well, I was feeling confident about this month until I took my OPK today. According to FF tomorrow is supposed to be the start of my fertile window with O day on the 2nd. OPK was very positive this afternoon and I'm kicking myself for not starting the OPKs earlier in the week.

I have zero other signs of O... no cramping, CM isn't anywhere near fertile yet... so not sure what's going on. Kinda scared of my temp tomorrow. I'm guessing the antibiotics from earlier this month really messed things up. We can't BD until tomorrow so we'll see how this month goes.

AF got me this morning. Put me down for August 31, please!

Hey, I'd like to join. We are doing our last IUI in August and I should be testing around August 26th (although my date might change a day or two depending on how the IUI is timed).

We are doing a monitored IUI with 2.5mg femara days 3-7 which is the same as what we've done in the past. The first cycle I ended up with 3 follies, the second cycle I ended up with 5 follies but only 1 was large enough to release. So I guess we'll see what happens this cycle.

If this IUI doesn't work out we'll meet with our doc again to discuss next steps, whether to do further testing like a hysteroscopy/laparoscopy or head straight to IVF. If IVF I think I'd like to wait until April-ish to give us some time to save up.

So I could really use all the baby dust this group has to offer haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->