August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

I hope your test date doesn't get shifted, Belle, because right now we're testing buddies!

Hi ladies!! Just got AF today... based on my cycle I think I'll test August 30. Almost feels like I'll be skipping a month it's so close to September lol. We'll be trying smep again but starting later in the cycle. I started on CD 8 last month and didn't ovulate until 21-23 so I was totally BD'd out 8D lol!
My LP was a bit short this month so hopefully it's a bit longer this cycle!!

Belle- I had the hysteroscopy/laparoscopy done in June initially just remove a large cyst off my ovary. This is my first cycle since the surgery. It was a very simple recovery and I'm glad I did it. They also found a polyp blocking the entrance to my tube and endo (which I had NO symptoms for) and neither has showed up on an ultrasound. I just thought I'd give you a little insight in case you go that route. But HOPEFULLY you don't have to worry about it because this round of IUI is going to work! :)

Well, I was feeling confident about this month until I took my OPK today. According to FF tomorrow is supposed to be the start of my fertile window with O day on the 2nd. OPK was very positive this afternoon and I'm kicking myself for not starting the OPKs earlier in the week.

I have zero other signs of O... no cramping, CM isn't anywhere near fertile yet... so not sure what's going on. Kinda scared of my temp tomorrow. I'm guessing the antibiotics from earlier this month really messed things up. We can't BD until tomorrow so we'll see how this month goes.

That totally sounds like me last cycle... no antibiotics but I got a positive opk with no cm at all; then 2 days later tons of cm. So I would bd every day for a few days!! If you temp just keep at it until your temp shift!!

Today has just been one of those days- I'm sorry to complain. Woke up with a shooting pain in my back and it has lingered all day and feels crampy. Big zit on the forehead and just flat out irritable. I can't help my brain wandering off to think it's possibly symptoms, but I know it is unlikely. Went ahead and made an appointment with the OB to check my tsh level again and get any helpful hints she might have for me.

I so had a day like that too yesterday. I hope it's pregnancy related for you!!! Mine was just big old PMS, which in hindsight I totally should've spotted. I was being so irritable too.

Sorry for those who started af. Mine is due tomorrow, will see what happens... Im hopeful to make it to Tuesday and will test then if I do.

Thanks tbfrom, its actually crazy how much CAN'T be seen from a typical HSG and ultrasound. Sometimes the HSG will push stuff out of the way so the tube looks open, when it actually isn't. I really wish that these tests were part of the standard work-up. I think in Canada as far as I know the testing is covered by our healthcare system, so it seems to be like the healthcare system is pushing some of the cost onto the patient by encouraging them to go the treatment route (which the patient pays for) rather than pursuing testing (which is covered by the government).

Bun good luck to us this month! Nice to have a testing buddy :)

Good luck tomorrow Blo, hoping AF will stay away for you

Sorry for those who got AF.

AFM: testing this morning at 9dpo - bfn. Onwards and upwards for tomorrow.

Could you please add me to August 8th? :) So hoping for that BFP!!!!

What does everyone do in their free time to make the time pass?

I make baby items LOL

Hopeful I take my dog for long walks and play videogames lol. I never used to be much for playing videogames, but they really do help to keep my mind occupied on something else, which I really need while going through infertility! It is so easy to get caught in this obsessive thought loop. I just need to accept that we are doing everything we can.

What does everyone do in their free time to make the time pass?

I make baby items LOL

I'm realizing I should have held off trying to potty train DD until a TWW. I haven't thought about TTC for even a second in days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->