August 2017

Yay LetsGo for seeing babys heartbeat!!! It's such a relief, isn't it? =D
I've been trying daily with the doppler, in the hope that maaaaybe I'll get lucky and find babys heartbeat. Not having a clue how far along I am, it's unlikely though. Gonna keep trying, I'd feel so much better about telling the girls next week if I'd heard it already.

As for bloat, I was massively bloated for about a week and a half (also 4th child), but about 3 days ago it went as quickly as it had appeared.

I asked my 2 year old this morning if she thought we should have another baby. She replied with 'yes please' <3 ... Don't think she'll have much of an understanding yet, though my others clocked on at a very early age that 'mummy has a baby growing in her tummy', so hopefully she'll understand too once things become a bit more obvious and real (scans, doppler noises, belly etc). I also asked her if she thought we should have a baby boy or a baby girl. Her answer started promising with 'baby...' and ended in a 2 year old answer with '... dinosaur'. I'm having a baby dinosaur people!

Hello ladies mind if I join you. I am due 8th August 2017. This is my fourth pregnancy and my last. I am 37 and from UK

I woke up yesterday -7 weeks pregnant- so so so so nauseous. I was nauseous all day. I felt so horrible. I could barely eat anything because I felt like at any moment I could puke. I felt ok when I woke up today so I ran to the kitchen to get some food in my stomach before the nausea hit. Two bites in and I'm feeling it.

What helps your nausea? I've never had it this bad before, at least tht I can remember. It seems like such a vicious cycle. Eating makes me sick, but not eating makes me even more sick. So I'm stuck drinking water, it's the only thing I can manage to stomach.

Turns out I probably had a bug instead of morning sickness, as DD got it last night.

When I do have pregnancy related nausea, it is always after eating and the only thing that helps is to vomit. I have not had hardly any non-food related nausea in any of my pregnancies.

Peppermint and ginger are both supposed to help nausea. Hot or warm water seems to settle me stomach better than cold water for some reason. Have you tried something bland like crackers, cereal, or bread?

Luz last time I had it really bad. I used to make something like a peanut butter tortilla wrap or similar before I went to bed and put it on my nightstand, as soon as I opened my eyes in the morning I would shove it down as well as as many crackers as I could manage too! My sickness kicked in almost instantly but I found I had a couple of minutes as I woke up it wasn't so bad. Other than that's just ginger sweets/biscuits and ready salted crisps! Plain white bread also helped. It will pass, bloody miserable though xx

Sorry guys, looks like I'm going to be leaving this group.

Had another ultrasound last Thursday and the dr says I had a missed miscarriage. My baby never grew beyond the early weeks, but my gestational sac and yolk sac are still growing. We have a second opinion at the radiologist next Wednesday, but I'm sure it's over. Just wanted to update you all. I do hope the rest of you have a happy and healthy 7 more months.

So sorry to hear. Hope we see you back soon :)

I had a scan yesterday, everything looks good got to see baby's heartbeat flickering away at 176 bpm!

They did adjust my due date a little to August 18th.

Can I join here :) I'm mummy to three girls 8,4 and 20months now pregnant with no4 due sometime in August, not sure of dates as baby wasn't planned was on mini pill and not had any periods lol, got mw tomorro gonna hopefully get a scan, hope u all OK and coping well with early pregnancy :)

So....shocker. Had my second opinion appointment today and the baby has a heartbeat. I'm so confused.

happy, thats great news! but so confusing? what did they say about it? x

Oh my happy that's so weird?? I'd be really angry at the first people!!

So glad you heard a heartbeat! Maybe the first scan was just early!

Hi! Hope you don't mind if I pop in. I feel like I'm cheating on my other group lol. But it's such a wide range of weeks.

My due date is a bit iffy ATM. The day I thought Oed has EDD as 7/30, the first time doc measured me the due date was 7/31, but lmp and the latest measurement (which is my official edd at the gyn) has me as 8/1 (the 24th anniversary of my father's death). I'd be lying if I didn't say I really want a July baby but my mom's gut feeling (like my mom not mother's intuition lol to clarify) says I'm delivering a week late.

Happy I am so sorry they put you through that! But I am happy to hear you saw the heartbeat. Was the measurement on track? I have heard success stories both online and from my gyn that sometimes the hb can be missed up to 7 weeks which is why Kaiser books your first prenatal 7-10 weeks, preferably after 8.

So....shocker. Had my second opinion appointment today and the baby has a heartbeat. I'm so confused.

That's good news so far. Hopefully the dates were just off and everything is now on track. :hugs:

Hi! Hope you don't mind if I pop in. I feel like I'm cheating on my other group lol. But it's such a wide range of weeks.

My due date is a bit iffy ATM. The day I thought Oed has EDD as 7/30, the first time doc measured me the due date was 7/31, but lmp and the latest measurement (which is my official edd at the gyn) has me as 8/1 (the 24th anniversary of my father's death). I'd be lying if I didn't say I really want a July baby but my mom's gut feeling (like my mom not mother's intuition lol to clarify) says I'm delivering a week late.

Welcome. :flower: I'm sort of between groups, too. I require a repeat c-section this time, so although I'm due in August (5th), I will definitely be aiming to deliver around 39 weeks in late July. DD's birthday is in early July (though she was due June 27), so looks like 2 July kids for us. Despite knowing I won't deliver in August, I still chose to join the August group due to my EDD. :)

Btw, my mom delivered me and my siblings early and assumed I would go into labor a couple of weeks early, too. I delivered at 41+1, so for my case, my mom was wrong. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->