August 2018 Babies

Got an elective ultrasound scheduled for January 4th :happydance: so I’ll get a peek at the babe before my first appointment January 8th.

I also got my dog scheduled to get neutered on the 8th and I can’t wait lmao. He’s a lovable dog but right now he’s a handful

Oooo fab Mel!

:haha: I couldn’t cope with a dog, I have a cat and he’s a pain as it is :dohh:

I get to have an ultrasound on Thursday morning, so excited! I'll be exactly 6 weeks!

It will be fun to see the ultrasound images! I don't think I'll get one for a while yet. I'm not even planning to call the doctor until after the holidays. They'll probably get me in pretty quickly once I call them though since I'm so old haha.

Well this week has been all go go go for us already.

1. Positive pregnancy test!
2. Brought a dishwasher!!
3. Yesterday we went and brought a puppy!!!

Uuuuugggghhhh.... I've got D&V... I feel awful!
I'm not sure if this is just D&V or if it's D&V mixed with morning sickness... either way I want it to stop :( :(

Awww a puppy!! You’ll definitely have your hands full :D what breed?

I’m really not feeling well today. The fact I’ve never dealt with sickness in pregnancy before makes it worse. I hope it goes soon It just makes you feel drained!

Jennifer my OH works near Manchester and we live in Cheshire :)
All these ultrasounds are so exciting, can't wait to see everyone's tiny babies :D
I have on and off nausea and have a stinking cold so most days I don't even want to get out of bed:haha:

Ahh what a small world Vicky!! I live in Preston but I always say near Manchester as I don’t think people will know where Preston is :haha:

No I didn’t want to get out of bed today and right now i want to go back to bed!

Morning from cold Illinois, ladies. No snow but biting wind.

I am so bloated, I was tempted to wear my maternity pants today or possibly putting on belly band. :lol: I feel you ladies on looking more pregnant now than I did late in my first pregnancy!!

Is anyone still testing to measure progress? At 19dpo it feels a bit moot!

I’m still testing lmao. More so because I had so many tests. I’m still in shock that it happened so quick lol.

We woke up to some snow today, it’s still snowing so I’m not sure how much we will be getting. I don’t think it’ll be much tho.

I’m starting to get heartburn and it sucks :(

Aww, how exciting about having that first scan. All the best ladies, please do let us know how it went
I also can not wait for mine, mine is scheduled for Dec 19, 💃💃 hoop hoop

I'm eating so much! I just can't stop. I don't feel sick yet though, so I guess it's good to get my calories in while I can ;)

I haven't tested again because the blood test results on Sunday were so good. Last pregnancy I tested every day and was sure the line got lighter and thought everything was over, but it wasn't, so I'm not doing a repeat of that.

Tomorrow morning I go for my scan - going to be so nervous even though they probably won't see much and that's okay...

@Ella- I'm so happy for you girl, I thought I was the only one eating too much 😂😂😂
All the best for tomorrow, so exciting

I stopped testing around a week ago as i was just spending too much money!! I have my scan on Friday though so i'm sure that will put my mind at ease!

Im not eating much apart from cheese and bread! Its all i can stomach. Drinking a lot though.

Good luck for tomorrow Ella! Very exciting!!

I know its really early but have any of you started looking at prams? I cant help myself even though i know i shouldn't!!

@Jennie please don't laugh, I'm planning on using my 3 yr old's pram and cot lol, not buying those, hahaha, still in a good condition though. My son never used it that much, he hated the pram. When we go shopping I put him in a shopping trolley, he loves that.

I would do the same Mapha but i don't have any prams anymore so i'll have to get another :dohh: I also gave her cot away around 5 weeks before i found out i was pregnant. We thought we were finished with 2 children :haha: Just typical!!

I think I'm out ladies. I'm spotting. Not too surprising given my age. Don't feel bad for me though. I have 3 amazing little boys :) I wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->