August 2018 Babies

I think I'm out ladies. I'm spotting. Not too surprising given my age. Don't feel bad for me though. I have 3 amazing little boys :) I wish you all the best!

Cheree :hugs: - I'm sorry to hear that. Although lots of people have spotting and it turns out okay... hoping the best for you!

Mapha and Jennifer - I've used the same pram for my first two - a mutsy iGo. I love it and plan to keep using it although it doesn't look quite as glam as it did when it was new! Maybe some handlebar covers and a good wash :haha:

I also have hardly used Bugaboo Donkey which can be a single or a double - I'll need the double because my youngest isn't even walking yet :wacko: - even if it's twins this time I can use the Donkey, as it happens to be the twin version that I bought second-hand :)

Cheree- :hugs: I'm so sorry. I had spotting my last pregnancy and everything was ok. Fxd for you.

We saved everything from our children. We just had purchase new carseats due to the large age gap between my oldest and LO. I will need a double stroller since my LO is so young. We also need to get a bigger vehicle.

It's snowing here. We're supposed to get 3 inches during the day and possibly another 4 tonight then several inches tomorrow.

So I called to move my 1st dr appt to a later time in case my oldest has a delay. I had the day completely wrong. Instead of the 15th, I go the 18th ugh. Sickness kicked in during late mornings. I'm completely exhausted and could sleep all day if I could. The only thing I feel like eating is soup.

Smille our babies are almost the same age - mine was born Oct 9th 2016.

Cheree- :hugs: I'm so sorry. I had spotting my last pregnancy and everything was ok. Fxd for you.

We saved everything from our children. We just had purchase new carseats due to the large age gap between my oldest and LO. I will need a double stroller since my LO is so young. We also need to get a bigger vehicle.

It's snowing here. We're supposed to get 3 inches during the day and possibly another 4 tonight then several inches tomorrow.

So I called to move my 1st dr appt to a later time in case my oldest has a delay. I had the day completely wrong. Instead of the 15th, I go the 18th ugh. Sickness kicked in during late mornings. I'm completely exhausted and could sleep all day if I could. The only thing I feel like eating is soup.

Cheree, so sorry to hear :hugs: but like others have said it may be nothing! Please let us know how you get on x

Ahh we didn’t keep the Pram’s as the age gaps are so big, there will be 4.5 years between them all and after Ella (my second) we we quite certain we didn’t want anymore so got rid of everything! I definitely did want more though :cloud9:

Ella I love the bugaboo donkey, my friend with twins used to have one it’s lovely!

Ahh smille I feel exactly the same, it’s awful it just makes life so hard, especially with 2 other children. Hopefully it will pass soon!

Ella- it's great to not be the only one that'll have 2 under 2. Mine is a wild child. She has completely tore up our Christmas tree 😦.

Cheree, keep us posted if you can. Sending thoughts and prayers.

Lots of (non-baby) related stress here so I've been off the internet a bit.

Keep us posted on the ultrasounds! I can't wait to see if I get one at 6w although it seems early so it might make me nervous if we don't see heart beat.

Cheree sorry to hear you're spotting but as the others have said it might be nothing, fingers crossed for you!!

I've not started looking for proms yet, my daughter will be 2.5 when baby comes along so not sure if we will need a double or not.

Only one sac and it's measuring ahead, but I'm 100% sure of my dates so I guess I'll wait and see what happens. Nothing in the sac yet, but thats normal. Back in two weeks for another scan!

Oh no flourish, I hope you’re better soon and it passes quickly!

We brought a French bulldog. He’s so lovely. Really loving and he’s great with the kids. He’s 4 nearly 5months old.

I always feel so behind in there groups!! 3 pages of catching up to go through xx

Ugh feeling really sick this evening - suppose that's a good thing!

I was gagging a lot this morning but feeling better after I ate cookies and drank soda... lol

Ella- great news things are looking good.

My daughter will be 2 so I'm not sure if we will need a double stroller.

Glad you feel better Starlight!

I don't feel right tonight and i don't know why. Its making me feel really uneasy :nope: Friday cant come quick enough

No nausea yet for me - I'm sure it'll hit me like a freight train when/if it does.

I had bloods scheduled for Friday afternoon but cancelled as I'm having an insurance change and don't want to get caught up in billing. :wacko: I'm gonna buy a Clear Blue digi instead and see if it gives me a 3+ weeks. (I'll be 3 weeks past conception on Friday!)

I'm glad it's Xmas, I'm hoping the weeks fly to my scan on Jan 5!!

Good luck with the digi drudai!
I feel awful today, the worst I’ve ever felt :nope: I feel so sick but hungry at the same time. I’ve just managed to eat some toast but still feeling sick. I’ve got a newborn session in 10 minutes so I hope I last!

I don’t know how people do this with more than 1 pregnancy! I feel so lucky I never had it with either of my daughters!

@Cheree, hugs girl, stay hopeful

@Ella congratulations sweets

I'm a bit worried, went for a scan today and could only see an empty sac, I'm trying to be hopeful considering my history. The sac measured 5 wks 5 days. I'm booked for another one on the 5th, so that's in 3 weeks from now. Praying all things go well

Hey girls!! I thought I would show my face, recently found out I'm pregnant with number 3 😳 Totally unexpected as been having protected sex and only been with my partner 6 weeks! Due around the 22nd! I know this forum was such a help during my last two so hoping for the same this time
😘😘

Mapha- how far along were you when they did the scan? Praying all is ok.

Hi Hannah!

So I got my ultrasound today, and feel worried... she said she couldn't find a heartbeat and she thinks she saw a fetal pole, she saw a yolk sac. I am 6 weeks exactly so it could be too early? I go back on the 28th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->