August 2018 Babies

Mapha - 5w5d is about right for an empty sac...

TTCBean - 6w is about right for a fetal pole... by 6.5w there should be a heartbeat...

In my experience anyway. The losses I had never measured right for my dates, even the empty sacs were far, far behind my dates.

Hey girls!! I thought I would show my face, recently found out I'm pregnant with number 3 😳 Totally unexpected as been having protected sex and only been with my partner 6 weeks! Due around the 22nd! I know this forum was such a help during my last two so hoping for the same this time
😘😘

Congratulations on number 3!

There seams to be quite a few of us on #3.

Hi Hannah and welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay with us

@Starlight according to my LMP I'm 5wks 2days and my scan was today and sac measuring 5wks 5days, so 3 days ahead

@ Ella, tnx gal, I'm praying. We will know for sure in 2 weeks. I'll try to pull myself together during the wait.

Mapha and TTCbean I'm sure everything will be fine. What Ella says makes perfect sense. I have everything crossed for you.

Hiya Hannah and congratulations :happydance:
I remember your name from when i was pregnant with my 1st! She's nearly 8 now so a long time ago. Im guessing you were pregnant at the same time as me just bit further along. x

My first appt is at 6w1d. My OB likes to see patients at 6.5w, maybe because that's when a heart heat is detected? I'm worried I won't be far enough to see anything. I might reschedule for later in the week... but I also don't want to wait!

That would make sense starlight, I understand you not wanting to wait though!! Waiting is awful when you just want to make sure everything is ok. mine is tomorrow and I'm nervous i won't see anything! But once i worked out my dates properly I'm sure i should be around 7 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed! Only 16 hours to wait!

How much water do you need to drink before hand? I remember with my daughters at the 12 week scan they said 2 pints i think? Will it be the same for an earlier scan or will i need to drink more does anyone know? It just says to drink plenty of water before i come.

That would make sense starlight, I understand you not wanting to wait though!! Waiting is awful when you just want to make sure everything is ok. mine is tomorrow and I'm nervous i won't see anything! But once i worked out my dates properly I'm sure i should be around 7 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed! Only 16 hours to wait!

How much water do you need to drink before hand? I remember with my daughters at the 12 week scan they said 2 pints i think? Will it be the same for an earlier scan or will i need to drink more does anyone know? It just says to drink plenty of water before i come.

Will it be an abdominal scan? Early ones where I am are usually internal and they say specifically to go to the toilet right away before and not drink too much... if not internal than just enough water to fill your bladder haha if I drank two pints I wouldn't be able to sit through the ultrasound.

Hi Hannah and welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay with us

@Starlight according to my LMP I'm 5wks 2days and my scan was today and sac measuring 5wks 5days, so 3 days ahead

@ Ella, tnx gal, I'm praying. We will know for sure in 2 weeks. I'll try to pull myself together during the wait.

My empty sac measured 5w3d at 4w5d. I'm just trying not to worry about it measuring ahead, because I'm sure of my dates, and things are so small right now. But the next 2 weeks really can't pass quick enough.

It’s abdominal Ella, thank you I will just drink enough but not too much! Yeh with both my 12 weeks scans I was desperate for a wee, nearly wet myself :haha:

Mapha and TTCbean I'm sure everything will be fine. What Ella says makes perfect sense. I have everything crossed for you.

Hiya Hannah and congratulations :happydance:
I remember your name from when i was pregnant with my 1st! She's nearly 8 now so a long time ago. Im guessing you were pregnant at the same time as me just bit further along. x

Heyyyy!!!!!! I remember you too!! I also remember you from my son!! He's gonna be 3 years 7 months on the 17th!! How have we been pregnant at the same time 3 times in a row? 😂😂👀 I must have been about 7 months pregnant when you got pregnant with number 1 😂😂 xx

Cheree- :hugs::hugs:

Hi Hannah!

Jennifer- I think they recommend at least 1 pint of water before your scan :)

I've been so tired and busy lately that I get to the end of the day and only remember that I'm pregnant:blush::haha:

So I called my OB. They aren't going to do an ultrasound next week, just getting my history, doing a physical exam, and blood work. They'll do an ultrasound at 8/9 weeks-- far away!!!

So many early scans! I had one with my 2nd at 5wks and there was only a yolk sac, completely normal. Then I think at 6wk 5days I could see her heart beat.

Hannah- welcome! Congrats on #3 :happydance:. How did your partner take the news? I love your name by the way. My LO's name is Hannah Grace.

I'm so excited to be 6wks tomorrow. I feel like each passing week is a huge milestone at this point. Still sick in the mornings and completely exhausted.

My daughters name is Hannah!!
Smile, I just saw your daughter's names!! Our top girl name for this baby is Haley.

I'm feeling less sick tonight than usual so I'm getting paranoid!

My daughters name is Hannah!!
Smile, I just saw your daughter's names!! Our top girl name for this baby is Haley.

I'm feeling less sick tonight than usual so I'm getting paranoid!

That is amazing! My hubby wants to stick with the H names, but I don't like any H names for a boy and it's getting too confusing. I'm constantly mixing up the girls' names.

I'm sorry you're feeling less sick and are worried. My friend who is over 20wks pregnant had symptoms come in flows. She constantly worried. She bought a fetal doppler and checks on her baby at least 2x a day. She's had 4 mc so she can't help it.

Yeah we aren't purposefully picking H names. I am not fond of any H boy names to use personally (there are ones I like, I just wouldn't use them! Lol).

I remember being worried about symptoms coming and going with my first pregnancy. I'm so anxious for the scan... 3-4 more weeks will go by slow!!

So many early scans! I had one with my 2nd at 5wks and there was only a yolk sac, completely normal. Then I think at 6wk 5days I could see her heart beat.

Hannah- welcome! Congrats on #3 :happydance:. How did your partner take the news? I love your name by the way. My LO's name is Hannah Grace.

I'm so excited to be 6wks tomorrow. I feel like each passing week is a huge milestone at this point. Still sick in the mornings and completely exhausted.

Oh my god he's so excited 😂😂 it's really cute! I'm just like you hardly know me, I think I'm still in shock!!
Awww gorgeous name!! ❤️😍

:haha: Hannah i didn't even realise that! They're like nearly exactly the same age give or take a few weeks!

Thanks Vicky i'll go for the pint! Feeling sick today as soon as i opened my eyes! Hopefully my scan will make me feel better, so nervous!

Ahh Starlight I'm sure it will come around quick. Its so hard when you're worried though. I would only get a scan at 12 weeks here in the UK so I've had to go private for my one today. I couldn't last until 12 weeks!

Jenn- good luck at your scan today. I hope it relieves some anxiety.

Hannah- I'm glad he's excited. Most guys would freak out, so that says a lot about his character. I hope things work out with you two.

Jenn keep us posted!

I won't have my first sonogram until 2018!!! I guess I'll schedule it on Tuesday so I'll know a date soon... baby steps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->