August 2018 Babies

Ooooo I've just realised baby is a raspberry now! i love it when the fruits change its so exciting :haha:

Ella I get back ache too I think its just due to all the stretching going on and everything moving to make space for a growing baby x

Picks thats still fantastic news though that you have one sac which is developing nicely I hope you find out more at your next scan and maybe see a HB or two x

Ask4joy hi we speak on another thread I hope your well and as you know Im also carrying an IVF baby x

Celebake goodluck with your scan I have everything crossed for you, my scan is on 28th so if all goes well we're telling immediate family at new year x

Picks, twins is exciting. Hope the second one catches up and you see two lovely heartbeats at your next scan.

Mrs333, 18 weeks seems a long time to go without a scan. Surely you should be due one around 12 weeks?

After complaining over and over about how sick I was feeling I've had a couple of long stretches through the day when I've felt completely fine apaetc from tired. Normally I feel sick about 75% of the day, getting a wee 45 minutes here and there where I feel okay but yesterday I went all afternoon feeling fine and it left me feeling so anxious. With my history and having grown used to all day sickness, it makes me worry so much :dohh:

Picksbaby- twins!! How exciting, hopefully they both continue to grow and develop:flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies:wave:

I've been so busy at work that I've not had a chance to get on here lately but it's so good to see that everyone is doing well :D I really wish I could have an early scan but I won't be able to get one till mid January and my 12 week scan will be soon after so no point really :(

Woke up this morning with another bleed and I’m crampy. Blood only seams to be there when I wipe.

Is it worth me going to epu? Or should I leave it for now? There’s nothing they can do. I was only scanned two days ago.. they probably wouldn’t offer me another scan till next week till see progression..

Picks- I'd call the dr about any bleeding or spotting especially if you're crampy.

Is it alright if I tentatively join? I’m either due 23rd or 30th - I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated - going by last period it’s the 23rd, going by when I think I o’ed it’s the 30th. I’ve got a history of early losses so I’m not sure how long i’ll be with you, but I’m hopeful for a happy ending this time :) I’ve got a scan booked on the 29th to see how things are going :)
Is anyone booking in with their midwives yet? How early did you do it (and how?!). I don’t know whether to just ask about it at the scan, or do the referral form. I’m so wary of jinxing things!

Hi Angela! Glad to have an IVF buddy. :)

Welcome, Red! I’m really hoping this is it for you. Your FRERs are looking good!

Picks - I agree with Smile, I’d call the doc with any bleeding or unusual/excessive cramping.

Is it alright if I tentatively join? I’m either due 23rd or 30th - I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated - going by last period it’s the 23rd, going by when I think I o’ed it’s the 30th. I’ve got a history of early losses so I’m not sure how long i’ll be with you, but I’m hopeful for a happy ending this time :) I’ve got a scan booked on the 29th to see how things are going :)
Is anyone booking in with their midwives yet? How early did you do it (and how?!). I don’t know whether to just ask about it at the scan, or do the referral form. I’m so wary of jinxing things!

I am so sorry for all of your losses :hugs:. Your tests look great btw. I know you're afraid, but you are not alone. We are all here to support one another.

I have an appt with my ob but she won't see me until 10 wks. Every dr is different though and depends on your situation.

Also how do you do a ticker? I can't remember since last time I had one!

I’m here Star, they wouldn’t do anything as a re scan wasn’t recommend till 10/14days after my last scan. The bleed could be from the 2nd sac.

I know if I have a scan we probably won’t see anything different at the moment. I’ve looked at booking a private scan for next Saturday. But I don’t know whether just to wait till the 3rd jan. I’m trying to keep myself sain! I keep thinking about twins then I’m thinking I’m miscarrying.

Oh I’m a mess!

Also I’m so tired and grouchy but other than that I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever

Picks I really hope everything will be fine but I agree with the others if theres cramping call your Dr thinking of you hun and that all goes well xx

LynneAnn Im sure everything will be okay when is your scan xx

Red head due to having an MC previously and my fertility issues my midwife saw me straight away at the 6 wk mark xx

Oops sorry for the spam lol

I'm so impatient for the scan in 2 weeks to see how things look.

I love that ticker starlight!

So we told my oldest and she is thrilled. She said "I knew it! You've been sick for a really long time". I was so nervous she'd be unhappy bc my LO does drive her crazy some times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->