August 2018 Babies

Welcome lynanne! I also had a little.group when I had my daughter in August 2014 and I still connect with some of them.

My follow up appointment went well. He said he saw some brown blood but brown is fine and my cervix is still.closed. I have my ultrasound scheduled for the 27th so I'll be a day shy of 7 weeks. I'm nervous we won't see much but we should at least see a heartbeat right?

I love these groups but I struggle to keep up and in contact.

When I was pegnant with my daughter we ended up with a secret Facebook group instead of babynbump it’s more instant. And we’re all still in contact now posting updates and pregnancies since having our little ones it’s loevly seeing them grow together

I still keep in contact with ladies I was in a group with when we were ttc our LO. Many of us had a long journey and they got me through some rough times.

Welcome Lynanne!!!!!!

Mel- by 7 wks you will definitely see a hb. How exciting!

Hi all!! I am due Aug 17 - currently 5 weeks 4 days ... just had blood work drawn this morning - DR says i wont hear from him unless there is something wrong - FX'd there isn't .. have a dating ultrasound booked for Jan 3 - cant wait! no one knows we are expecting .. we are debating telling family during xmas or if we should wait for the scan

not a whole lot of symptoms yet, just extremely sore boobs and occasional nausea that seems to go away when i eat lol

With my daughter I had a scan at 7+3 and we saw a little gummy bear with a heartbeat lol.im just scared I’ll be behind or something

Mel28nicole, with my DS and this pregnancy (as well as one of my losses) I saw a heartbeat at 6w1d so you should definitely see something, even if your dates are a little off.

Anyone have experience with phenergan? My doctor prescribed me some wince I'm nauseated 24/7 and can't eat or function/care for my kids. I haven't picked it up yet.

My sonogram is schedule for January 4!

I still regularly talk to the ladies from the group here when I was pregnant with my daughter. After we had our babies, we connected on a Facebook group (we had known each other for almost a year at that point- I'm usually pretty picky about who I talk to on Facebook with my real name etc)

I run private FB groups for my two past pregnancies. It's so nice to see our kids grow up. I'd love one for this group eventually!

That’s great news Mel!! I bet you’re so relieved!

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Picks!

Welcome and congrats lynanne and cdubs!

My immediate family know already and will be waiting until 12 weeks to tell everyone else. I am excited to tell them though!

I feel really full and bloated today, strange feeling! I just can’t wait to get past this first trimester and hopefully start to feel better, I feel so tired, ill and sluggish!

My sonogram is schedule for January 4!

I still regularly talk to the ladies from the group here when I was pregnant with my daughter. After we had our babies, we connected on a Facebook group (we had known each other for almost a year at that point- I'm usually pretty picky about who I talk to on Facebook with my real name etc)

I'm the same way regarding facebook. Our group of ladies communicated for 2 yrs on bnb b4 making a group. There's only a select few of us in the group.

Hi Ladies ! I'm Chrissi and hopefully due with baby #2 on 31st August. Just peed on a stick and super dark today but I'm thinking my pee is exceptionally concentrated after being so ill yesterday - sure I had a tummy bug. :wacko: my little one who's 2 keeps saying he wants two sistas when we ask if he'd like a brother or sister !! He's crazy! Little info on my history. I'm 36 had two back to back miscarriages in 2014 so a little nervous this time around. We did find out I was badly deficient in magnesium so supplemented heavily when pregnant 3rd time around and will be doing exact same this pregnancy as well. So happy to be here ladies. Not sure how I'll wait till February for my dating scan ?! Xx

Wow this thread moves quick had alot of catching up to do

Picksbaby good luck with you scan today x

Lynsbaby thats great news that you saw a HB at your scan and the 9wk scan will be here before you know it goodluck

Hi Chriss you not going to go for an early reassurance scan how far do you reckon you are x

Soooooo nervous scan today at 2.20pm

Woke up this morning brown discharge and a bit crampy I’m not feeling brullliant about today expecting the worst

I don't think so no. Unless I feel the need to. I will see. Don't you have to be bleeding or something to get in EPAU ? Xx

Welcome and congratulations Chrissie!!

Ahh picksbaby it’s so hard not to worry! I didn’t have good feelings about mine either but I think we are clouded with panic! I’m sure it will all be fine :flower:

Chrissie I booked an early scan but it was private so I had to pay. I went at 7w 1d. I couldn’t wait until 12 weeks it was driving me insane!!

Picks keep us posted.

I'm very crampy this morning. I had a physical exam yesterday; the OB went up there to do std testing and felt my uterus. I'm hoping I'm feeling cramps today because of that and nothing serious. No blood; praying all is ok.

Welcome everyone who joined in!

Brown blood means old blood, but it's so easy to worry this early.

I have been an emotional wreck the past few days. I break down in tears for really no reason. My dh is starting to think I'm crazy lol. Idk if it's hormones, stress from the holidays, stress from hidding it probably all of the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->