August 2018 Babies

Angela sounds more like the typical spotting in first trimester but get checked if ur worried.

Afm been getting A LOT of pain in my left side almost unbearable so I'm up A&E had bloods taken and urine says positive for pregnancy but nothing else... Just waiting on gynecology now x

Waiting I hope your son is better soon!

Ahh picks it must feel like forever! I hope everything is ok and it puts your mind at ease. I bet it’s so stressful for you xx

Ahh Angela I’m sure everything is fine. If it wasn’t much I wouldn’t worry, it is so nerve wracking though!

Cat I hope everything is ok :hugs: keep us updated!

Happy new year all! Ive just been out for dinner and bowling with my 2 daughters as my husband is working again! He works all the time and long hours too! Him working in retail sucks!

Hope you’re all having a good day x

Piks - hope all is ok in there, it is so hard not being able to see inside and know that things are ok without Drs and scanning machines. First try is the most anxiety ridden for that. Not long till Wednesday, will be thinking of you!!

Angela - I think that sounds pretty normal, so many types of discharge though!!

Cat - hope all ok, let us know!!

Jen - your dinner sounds lovely but it must be so tough having your oh working all the time!!

I feel like I just want to curl up and let time pass. I feel so sick. 24/7 nausea. I took 1/4 of a Dicelgis and it made me sleep for a few hours, no relief and now I am jittery. Can't do this much longer with two kids and a hiuse to care for. Can't even feed them, my DH has to.

Hi all, Jennifer that sounds really hard! Do u have a lot of support?

TTC that sounds awful? Have you also got any support? Have u spoken to the GP?

Afm I'm being kept in hospital they are querying ectopic but just had my urine results back and I have a pretty bad infection so I'm holding out hope that it is that xx

TTC I’m so sorry. I got the stomach flu on Friday and 4 days later I’m still nauseous (assuming it’s MS and not the virus now) and forcing myself to eat broth with rice. It’s awful. My SIL gave me a zofran last night because I couldn’t even keep water down. It helped but now I have had a headache all day that Tylenol, hydrating and a hot shower didn’t get rid of. I see me RE tomorrow for our first scan and am going to ask if there’s anything else I can do.

Angela- I had brown spotting with my LO. It turned out to be the placenta attaching to the uterine wall. I called my dr crying. It's so hard not to worry.

Jenn- poor thing. My dh works a lot too. Sometimes 72hrs a week or out of town for weeks. It's frustrating to not have that extra help.

Hope everyone had a great New Year! I'm happy the holiday festivities are over and I can relax. I'm so drained.

Wow it sounds like a few of you are having a hard time, I hope you've all got the support you need and things start to improve soon.

I feel constantly ill, if I'm not feeling nauseous I have a headache or am exhausted and vice versus. I keep telling myself 'I'm not I'll, I'm pregnant just work though it' but in all honesty I just want to stay in bed until I start feeling better.

Happy new year everyone, a group of us went to a friends house where we put our little ones to bed then had a games night. I wasn't looking forward to it because of how tired I've been but it was actually really good fun and I'm glad I went. I also got away with no one being suspicious of pregnancy as I said I had to drive home so couldn't drink. :) hope you all had a good evening as well.

Cat I hope it is an infection and not ectopic and it clears up soon xx

Jenn it must be hard doing everything yourself I hope your coping okay and the first tri symptoms aren't too bad for you x

Waiting how is your son doing x

TTC, Ask and starlight that sounds awful I hope it doesnt last thd whole first tri for you guys xx

Happy New Year Smile I hope you are doing well xx

Well Ive had no further bleed or CM like that and it was only a tiny streak of blood so Im not going to contact my midwife yet but if I start getting cramping or further bleeding then I will, Im just glad festive period is over so I can start rwlaxing a little more, no more running around and vhsiting xx DH has also been so poorly of late he's got flu, Ive had my flu jab but he's also been staying away from me and sleeping in spare room as I dont want to catch it, it is awful though its like we're two complete strangers living under the one roof at the mo I just wish I could have a cuddle from him, Ive not told him about the blood I saw as he is so ill and I dont want to worry him over something that is possibly nothing xx

Sorry I unsubscribed for a week there as on Christmas day I had some spotting and with my past assumed the worst. Spent the rest of the week feeling terrified but on Friday we saw our little baby growing nicely, doing fine. It was left over blood from implantation so all is good. Can't wait for the end of the month, my 12 week scan and getting out of first tri!

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy new year to you all!

Jennifer my OH works long hours too, he leaves the house at 8am and doesn't get back in till after 7pm :( it sucks but he is looking for another job.

Cat hopefully it's not an ectopic and is just the infection that is the problem:hugs:

Lynanne that's brilliant news!:happydance:

I'm sorry so many of you are feeling rotten, I feel that I'm soooo exhausted all the time and just generally feel really under the weather. Nausea does seem to have worn off so small joys and all that.
TMI but I had some spotting after I had a bm yesterday, I cried for ages before remembering that I had it with my son and the doctor said it was normal. I forgot how anxious pregnancy makes me :(

LynAnne that must have been so worrying, but I am pleased it all worked out well in the end and you got to see little baby on the scan.

Lynanne that sounds scary!!

I'm hooome!!! Never been so happy to get back to my kids and fur babies!!! Had the scan and saw what will be baby lovely yolk sack measuring about 5 weeks, obviously no heartbeat as too small but another appointment made for next Tuesday to see xx hope your all doing well xx

Oh Hun I'm so happy for you lynanne. So scary after mc. I had two in a row and starting to get real nervous this time around as well ��

First ultrasound went well! Saw our little peanut and heard her heartbeat! 119bpm. I’m 6w6d. Doc said they like to see 120 but she’s not concerned as it’s just getting started.

Attachments

• 9C6EFF59-3C8B-4740-B65C-5D50714B5B78.jpeg
    9C6EFF59-3C8B-4740-B65C-5D50714B5B78.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks girls. It was so scary and I'd prepared myself for the worst. I was beyond shocked when she showed me the screen wih my little person measuring 8w5d (instead of 8w2d), heart beating away nicely. Tears were shed!

Ask4joy - that's awesome. That first scan is always special.

I'm with you all wanting first tri. to be over!

I can't stop worrying about the smaller twin (one measured a few days behind the other, but really the bigger one was measuring ahead of dates so I really shouldn't worry... but yeah, I worry a lot!)

Tired, slight nauseous feeling most of the day.

15 days until my appointment with the high risk doc. where they'll do another scan and check it's still twins. Ugh, I'm so worried about it. Can't wait for January to be over.

Glad to hear good scan news from so many of you.

I'm glad to hear about the recent good news scans.

My nausea is less today so of course I'm worrying. I'm glad I have an ultrasound in 2 days to see what's going on; praying all is ok.

Are most of you cramping everyday ? I don't remember much of the cramping with my son and how frequent it was. I just like to feel it so I know I'm stretching and growing down there lol so silly I know !! I might try and get an early scan but I'm not paying private as we plan on getting the harmony test at 12 weeks. Anyone else who won't find out the gender ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->