August 2018 Babies

Tonight we r doing sweet fa 😂 my youngest two are with their dad so just me my partner and the the oldest two x

Big hugs picks, hopefully the hospital can give you some answers:hugs:

We're doing absolutely nothing for New years and I'm good with that:haha: my OH is dropping my sister and her friends off in town this evening so we'll probably watch a movie and be in bed for 9/10pm:haha:
Does anyone else's symptoms come and go? Some days I can't even walk in the kitchen or look at food without wanting to vomit and other days I'm fine:shrug:

So sorry you’re dealing with this picks! Hope you get answers soon!

We have no plans as DH is working night shift, I plan to stay in with my daughter til she crashes and ill probably crash right after her lol

Early night for me too :)

Anyone got any tips for stopping the constant nausea? Chewing gum helps but it's giving me an upset stomach because I'm having too much of it...

Ahh sounds lovely Angela!

Staying in just sounds perfect to me! I’ve never seen the big deal with new year I mean yeh it’s great to celebrate, but everything is like 3x the price if you want to go out!

Yeh Vicky I was like that, my sickness seems to of dissapered now and I’m hoping it stays that way!

Ella have you tried ginger biscuits? Or smelling lemons? That helped me as weird as it sounds!

Has anyone got any cravings yet? With my last pregnancy I craved celery, I ate around 5 packs a day. Anyway today I got an overwhelming urge for some and I had to go and buy some! It tasted so amazing!!! :haha:

Happy new year all!!!! I’m over here in Nz and we get things going first lol. I did nothing for it. Well nothing fun anyway, my son is in Hospital at the moment so I tried to sleep on a shitty pull down bed. Struggle with sleep at the moment anyway so wasn’t the best one!!

So sorry piks- did you get anything further when checked out?

Hope you can find something to help with nausea Ella.

Enjoy your night ladies!! Then it becomes this year we have babies!!

Morning sickness is definitely in. I was puking again this morning. I was really hoping I would miss it this time around :(

Sorry Mel - that is hard going! Hope it settles down soon for you. How far thorough did you have it last time?

I recommend Preggie Natrual chews. You can get them on Amazon or at Target. They are a LIFE SAVER. Help with my MS instantly and lasts for about 2-3 hours til it passes or I need another.

Iv had morning sickness with the 4 iv got but nothing with this one. I don't feel pregnant x

Waiting is your son ok?

Picks any update after your check?

Definitely staying in tonight and going to bed after my daughter does.

Picks- fxd everything is ok and you find out an answer soon

Jenn- the past 2 days the toilet has been my bff, now today nothing just waves of a queasy stomach. I did switch my prenatals so maybe that'll help. My old kind had acid in them (I didn't realize it) and killed my tummy.

Waiting- i hope your son is ok.

We aren't doing anything for new years. I won't even be able to stay up to watch the ball drop. I did go sled riding with my oldest, we played games and may build a puzzle later. My LO is ill, she's cutting 4 molars poor baby.

Thanks everyone. It’s a chest bug so he is on oxygen etc at the moment. Hopefully picks up soon so we can go home!!!

Enjoy your New Year’s Eve!!

Waiting - I had it the ENTIRE time with my daughter. It eased up a little in the 2nd tri and was in full force third again. I started zofran at 14 weeks with her. Really hoping it’s onky the first trimester this time

Gosh Mel - I hope its only the first tri or less for you! It would be so draining for the whole time!

Mel - twins is notoriously 2x worse for the ms - I'm kinda scared about the next few weeks because every day I'm feeling a little bit worse...

Waiting - hope your son is better quick!

Waiting- hopefully he is feeling better soon and can come home:hugs:

Picks- I hope everything went okay with your checkup

I was in bed for 10pm last night, OH and I watched Harry Potter and I could barely keep my eyes open, then my son woke up and climbed into our bed as I was brushing my teeth so I went to sleep with a baby in my arms and one in my tunmy:cloud9: Next year it'll be two in my arms and hopefully none in my tummy:haha:

Happy new year everyone!

They couldn’t tell me a great deal just had a look told me they couldn’t see anything. Theat I would need to be scanned but to keep my appointment for Wednesday.

I know Wednesday isn’t very far away but it feels like forever. After all the miscarriages I had before I had my DD2 I just feel so useless.

I’m on fragmin and cyclogest daily.

I just want to know if they’re okay right now. I can’t wait for first tri to be over.

Hey girlies! Sorry I haven't been around!! Loving all the scam pics and Twins!!!

Happy New Years!!

Picks goodluck for Weds I really hope both are doing well

Waiting I hope your soon gets well soon xx

Well yesterday we told everyone so all family know and now I feel like Ive jinxed us Im so so worried I got up this morning and sorry for the TMI but I had quite a bit of wierd looking discharge like a yellowish colour and thick consistency but there was a tiny streak of blood in it, Ive been constantly checking since and had no further discharge or blood but now Im worried that something is wrong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->