August 2018 Babies

Angela- I'm doing well. Just worn out and occasionally ill. I have to eat as soon as I get up or I feel lousy all day.

Lynanne- I'm glad everything is ok and you got to see baby.

Chrissi- I have cramping quite frequently. It's just ligaments stretching to make more room.

Ask- what a lovely scan.

My appt feels so far away. I just want to hear a hb.

Lynanne so glad everyrhing went well at your scan this first Tri stuff is so hard and Im the same will be so glad to see baby on 30th and move on to the 2nd Tri x

Vicky bleeding is so scary Ive panicked to and obsess with always looking at the tissue when I wipe scared about seeing more hope your feeling better and Im the same feel absolutely exhausted all the time x

Cat amazing news that your home how is your son xx also fantastic you got to see your growing hopefully you will see the HB next week x

Ask what a lovely scan Pic amazing and also hearing that HB when will your next scan be xx

Ella I really hope your next scan goes well and both twins are doing well I have everything crossed for you xx

Starlight hope all goes well at your scan in 2 days cant wait to see your scan pic x

Chrissi I get cramps every now and then what is the harmony scan and also Im going to be finding out the gender for sure x

Smile Im the opposite in the morning I dont get sick but feel a little nausea which wears off after a short while but I cant eat till it goes xx

How far away is your scan now smile x

Picks I have absolutely everything crossed for you for the scan tomorrow I really hope all is okay how are you feeling xx

LynAnn oh I bet that was awful. I’m glad you know everything’s ok now though :hugs:

Ahh Vicky it’s not nice is it :( it wouldn’t be so bad if it was just us but when you’ve another child/children to look after it just makes it so much more difficult.

Cat that’s great news :happydance:

Ahh ask4joy how lovely :cloud9: so glad it all went well.

Smille I bet you can’t wait! I’m sure it will come round soon enough although it’s easier for me to say!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow picks! Please let us know how you get on x

I’ve had a really rubbish day today, been so faint and dizzy. I just literally let the girls have their iPads most of the day because I had no energy to do anything else. Every time I stood up after a few minutes I had to lie back down. I’m really hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Well the nausea came back... I know it comes and goes but I still hard to not worry!

I get cramping every few days. I had some earlier today and a lot last Monday (Christmas).

Sorry - only time for a quick update today.

Yay for the great scans, etc that have been going on! It must be so reassuring for you!

Picks - will be thinking of you at your scan, I hope all is well for you!

Hope you all get a break from the nausea and can relax!

My son still in Hospital, quite worried about him at the moment. At home doing some end of month accounts but going back up there soon to see how he is doing.

Hello! I'm pregnantttt!!!! August 20th is my due date. I've had two losses last year, and I'm keeping this one dammit 😂 we will be staying team yellow. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Oh no waiting i really hope he’s better soon :(

Welcome and congratulations happy! 🤗 sorry to hear of your previous losses. Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!

I had nausea for one day but I think that was down to the prenatal vitamins I took that morning, since that day I’ve not had anything at all.

Some days I have to remind myself I’m pregnant other than the worry and scares about twins I don’t feel pregnant. I am more tired than normal and cranky in my past pregnancies with DD1&2 I had morning sickness for 6 weeks.

Welcome happy

Welcome Ohhaappy ! I've had two losses before so can totally relate. Yep team yellow here too as I'd like to keep it a surprise this time around ... found out with first little xx

Welcome OhHappy. I also had losses before my first, hope this is your rainbow :)

Good luck for today Picks - hoping for a good update!

Bad things come in threes....

My car wouldn’t start this morning resulted in having by a new battery £65 down!
My dishwasher broke this morning and I’ve called up to get a new one oh this ones not in stock choose a different one worth £269 because that’s whats I paid for it but it’s a £400 dishwasher (brought on special deal) urgh!!!!

What’s next!

Scan in the next hour and half! Ahhhhhh the wait kills me everytime

Welcome ohhappy!!

Snow tomorrow might force me to reschedule the scan!!!! I'm going crazy.

I’m so sorry picks! My car battery died last week too.we are having very bad cold around here, doesn’t look like it’s going to let up til the weekend. The battery was $160 as one of the parts that connect to the battery went bad too :( Hoping your scan goes well!!

OhHappy, I also had several losses before my first and now I'm pregnant wih my second. Hope this one is for keeps.

Picks, isn't that always the way in the new year? I don't know how many times something has broken right after Christmas and needs fixing. Such a pain. Hope your scan goes well!

Dreading DH going back to work and having to look after DS with my nausea and exhaustion. I've been so lucky to have his help these last few weeks.

Oh no picks!! Hopefully your bad luck will end there with good news from your scan!

Waiting- I'm sorry about your son. I hope things improve soon :hugs:

Happy- welcome and congrats! I'm sorry for your losses. I admire those who are staying team yellow.

Picks- changing my prenatals helped a ton! B4 I was having acid issues. I'm sorry you're having terrible luck right now. We're hoping and praying my car makes it through the winter, at least March. We know we have to buy a vehicle with a 3rd row, but want to wait until after our taxes are done.

Idk when I'll get a scan tbh. My appt is the 18th, but I wont be getting a scan bc she doesn't do them in her office. Her technology sucks. I'm pretty sure my dr doesn't do them until 20 wks which is bull. I am terrified of waiting so long then possibly finding out it's twins.

It's -2° here. My oldest finally went back to school today. It'll be nice to not be needed all day and get stuff done during nap time or even take a nap. I'm so tired all day. My LO had a viral infection over the weekend and is super moody due to getting 4 molars at once.

Oooohh -2 that’s cold! Ahh atleast you’ll have a little more time for yourself! My eldest goes back on Monday.
That’s really annoying about your scan, is there no private clinics you can go to and pay for one? That’s what I did x

Oooohh -2 that’s cold! Ahh atleast you’ll have a little more time for yourself! My eldest goes back on Monday.
That’s really annoying about your scan, is there no private clinics you can go to and pay for one? That’s what I did x

I could go, but since we have a lot of big expenses coming up we really want to save. I think you get one at 12 and 20 wks. If not, I'm pushing for one. We switched our insurance to a no premium high deductible plan not thinking we'd get pregnant....go figure. We rarely go to the dr unless for check-ups so it WAS going to be much cheaper for us in the long run. Now we have to pay out of pocket for delivery.

Smile - I’m in Ohio too. It’s been coldddd! I’m not leaving the house!

Picks - hoping for a good update! So sorry about the crazy morning - ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->