August 2018 Babies

Smile - I’m in Ohio too. It’s been coldddd! I’m not leaving the house!

Picks - hoping for a good update! So sorry about the crazy morning - ugh!

Where in OH? I know, I tried to stock up on milk and bread over the weekend bc I don't want to leave the house. My dd1 keeps asking to go sled riding...uhh no.

South of Cleveland. You?

How about hot cocoa and a movie? Nooo to sledding! :cold:

Jenn that sounds awful be careful you dont faint Ive also been getting dizzy spells makes me feel sick but yours sound more extreme I hope they stop soon x

Starlight my symptoms come and go too try not to worry and we all seem to be getting pains so it looks like pains are a good thing, I really hope the snow isn't too bad and you can make your scan x

Waiting thats awful I really hope your son gets better soon and can leave the hospital x

Hello Happy and welcome how are your symptoms x

Picksbaby I dont really have MS either but my god the tiredness is awful I literally feel like I could fall asleep all the time its crazy, I hope everything went well at your scan having all that stress with things breaking down before it must not have been great x

Lynanne I hope your symptoms ease up a bit before your DH returns to work so things arent too bad x

Smile they cant make you wait till 20 wks surely that seems so far away I hope you can get it sooner and thats awful about insurance too but you can never be prepared for a baby I dont think I hope its not too much of financial burden the pregnancy xx

OhHappy – welcome! Sorry to hear about your previous losses, hope you can relax into this one soon enough.

Picks – Gah I hope bad things done come in threes for you. I hate when things break down at the same time and cost so much money!! How was your scan?

Starlight – I hope the snow doesn’t make you reschedule, that would be awful, its such a wait as it is!!

Smille – that is so far away – I hope you can get a scan earlier than that, I cant imagine waiting that long!

Hope everyone else is doing okay and not too sick/tired.

I haven’t gotten around to making an appointment with my Dr yet, will sort that when my son gets home. My DH stayed up there last night and I haven’t heard yet how things are today.

Its crazy reading about all the cold and snow where you all are when it’s the middle of summer here and I am so hot!!

Hey lovely ladies. Sorry I’ve been MIA but I’ve been so ill and just tired. Too tired to even contemplate being on my phone. MS is well and truly kicking my butt and on top of that I’ve not slept probably for a couple of weeks. I actually had a new bed delivered today so I’m hoping that helps. I need tips on how to gain more energy, I was never floored like this in my previous pregnancies so I’m thinking my age definitely plays a huge factor in this.
Anyway happy new year to you all, Ive just been catching up on the posts (you ladies can talk lol).

Scan update - Twin2 has grown and since scan last week you can now see a embryo which last week But it’s still not measuring what it should it’s at 4 weeks and the other twin1 is at nearly 8 weeks.

They’ve told me it’s a failing pregnancy that’s only being kept there because of the hormone levels from twin1.

I’ve been put on progesterone because there expecting me to bleed more.

The bruising bleed that I could see last week is still there but it’s a little bit smaller than before.

Don’t know how to feel or think at the moment I’m thankful for a healthy pregnancy

Hey Picks - that is a tough situation. Have they given any indication of where to from here? Is there any chance of Twin 2 catching up?
Will you have another scan?

thinking of you!

Guts Starlight! Just a few more days! I know that feels like forever though!

Picks- :hugs: I am so sorry. So many emotions must be running through you. We're here for support.

Angela- we're in a good financial place right now. In the long run it would've cost us less to pay out of pocket than to pay a premium. We werewere just hoping to not have something major medically happen, but we kind of figured something like this would occur. Life is very unpredictable yet predictable at the same time.

Smile - sent you a PM! :)

Caleblake - sorry you are struggling. I feel the same, but this is my first so I have nothing to compare to!

Picks - I am really sorry to hear what the doctor had to say. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Star - Sorry you have to wait until Monday! It’s so hard!

Really bad round ligament pain today. I had this badly with my first too.

Now 4.5 days until my scan. It was originally scheduled for right now!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Morning all. Another chilly day in southern Illinois. As for me, scan tomorrow/8 weeks! I feel hung over in the mornings and eat between spouts of nausea through the day. Wishing I could hibernate til it's warm.

Sorry everyone is also feeling ill. At least we all are in this together. :flower:

Welcome, happy.
Angela, I feel you - I have low premiums but $2k deductible, paying out of pocket for every appointment/US. Can't even switch to the high premium plan as you STILL have to meet the $2k deductible for prenatal. I hate US Healthcare.

Picks, I'd be a mess too. Twins are a shock and a little terrifying, but knowing that one isn't doing well is heart breaking. x

You ladies aren’t too far from me. I’m about 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh pa. I seriously can’t wait for this cold to be over. Sunday and Monday are going to feel like beach weather compared to this crap lol!

I’m also experiencing some ligament pain, more so on my right side. Like it feels sore, like I overworked it or something lol. I haven’t gotten sick again either, definitely felt nauseous but no actual sickness. Thank god.

oh picks I just don't know what to say. it's hard to find out you may lose one. In my case previously I lost both twins early on. Neither measured up to their dates. It's heartbreaking. If one doesn't make it I do pray the other does. Similar thing happened to my friend she lost one but the other was so strong and held on and his now a teenager. Xx

Also what's everyone craving ?! I'm so into Asian food right now it's crazy. Totally off everything else though hahaha... my appetite is so blah. Totally same with my son although I craved cheese toasters then with ketchup !!

Other thing is has anyone done the pee test to predict gender ? As I'm team yellow this time around is like to give it a whirl. Let me know if you've done it before and if it was right!

Tubs of love xx

I'm sorry Picks <3 that's really hard news.

I don't feel sick today which is weird, but I've had burning stomach pain all day yesterday and today - and I'm exhausted as anything - I had to take two naps yesterday. And now at 8pm I'm falling asleep.

Shame it's almost the weekend because I really want to go to the doc and get some kind of meds to stop the stomach pain.

I'm sorry Picks <3 that's really hard news.

I don't feel sick today which is weird, but I've had burning stomach pain all day yesterday and today - and I'm exhausted as anything - I had to take two naps yesterday. And now at 8pm I'm falling asleep.

Shame it's almost the weekend because I really want to go to the doc and get some kind of meds to stop the stomach pain.

I wonder if you can try peppermint oil ... ok no scrap that apparently it could possibly bring on menstruation &#55357;&#56873; Shame as I just brought a new bottle of doterra peppermint and now I can't take it x

I'm not too far from you guys either!

Hope everyone is coping the best they can with sickness and tiredness.

I am not sure if my insurance will cover the NT scan. I called them and they seemed clueless too...

Hey all, pics I'm so sorry about the smaller twin could he/she not just need time to catch up??

Chrissi what's the pee test? Never heard of it?

Afm I'm still aching and since seeing bean on the scan it's like my body has said 'oh your pregnant again, here we go' and handed me exhaustion, morning sickness and tender boobs all at once!! Shouldn't complain we are all blessed to be here but it's so hard when the blessings make us feel like poop lol &#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->