August 2018 Babies

It has truly been the worst 3-4 weeks of my life!! With each new medication I got 1 or 2 days of feeling a bit better, then just unable to stomach anything. I've just been so lethargic and barely able to look after DS and DD ( making them lunch and dinner has been a real struggle!) Luckily my OH had all of Christmas and New year off work so has been a massive help.
I feel so much better and hope I've turned a corner so can now start to get excited about number 3!!:happydance:

I’m in the UK cale, I live in Preston near Manchester :)

I had a sonoline B Doppler when I was pregnant with my second. I really am debating getting another but I can’t decide!

Ahh that’s abit rubbish flourish, atleast she won’t be the midwife for the rest of them! I only have my booking app with the midwife on Monday the 15th! So late 😒
I’ll have to try that baking soda test! Has anyone tried it in here? I have some in my cupboard!

Oh god chelle that sounds awful!! I’m so glad you feel better today, I can’t even imagine how hard that must of been for you.

Afm I’ve gone from feeling sick and hardly eating, to not feeling sick but faint and dizzy and eating everything is sight! Along with 1000 celery sticks :haha:

Chel glad you're feeling better. The thought of food is still making me sick. Drinking lots of ginger ale.

I’m in the UK cale, I live in Preston near Manchester :)

I had a sonoline B Doppler when I was pregnant with my second. I really am debating getting another but I can’t decide!

Ahh that’s abit rubbish flourish, atleast she won’t be the midwife for the rest of them! I only have my booking app with the midwife on Monday the 15th! So late 😒
I’ll have to try that baking soda test! Has anyone tried it in here? I have some in my cupboard!

Oh god chelle that sounds awful!! I’m so glad you feel better today, I can’t even imagine how hard that must of been for you.

Afm I’ve gone from feeling sick and hardly eating, to not feeling sick but faint and dizzy and eating everything is sight! Along with 1000 celery sticks :haha:

Only with my son wondering when is a good time to do it I'll have to do some research! Intrigued I have a feeling it's another boy !

Chel glad you're feeling better. The thought of food is still making me sick. Drinking lots of ginger ale.

Thanks starlight. I still have the nausea which comes with excess saliva (Grim!) but I'm feeling very pleased with myself for keeping some toast and a fish finger sandwich down. I have some ginger ale chilling the fridge, gives me heartburn though!

Since everyone is saying where they're from; I'm from a village about 15 mins drive from Newcastle, UK.

Loads of us from the UK I wasn't expecting that tbh. X

I've never tried that test, but I'd assume it'd fizz no matter what since urine is acidic. Idk.

I've been exhausted and nauseous since 6 weeks, and today I'm not really either. So nervous.

We saw the heartbeat last week, and all looked well so trying not to panic myself but after two losses it is really hard.

Waiting you made your appt yet with Dr and also you mentioned its middle summer where you are where you from x

Caleblake, Cat and Ella Im totally with you on the tiredness front this tiredness its ridiculous Im constantly tired and cant seem to wake myself up Im going to look at changing my multi vit see if that helps and maybe take an iron tablet xx my boobs have grown a cup size already and my belly is bloated but its uncomfortable to breath in xx

How is everybody elses symptoms xx

I dont wamt to complain to much as I know Im blessed to be pregnant after my years of trying and Im lucky to not have MS but Im working full time shift work I work 10 hrs and it takes me nearly an hour to get to work so its dangerous when I drive as Im absolutely wiped out and after a while I find it hard concentrating on my work, Ive also let my cleanliness standards slip too and sweeping and moping even thinking about it makes me yawn and fall asleep, I find that also if Im over tired I start feeling a little dizzy and get bad nausea xx

Picks I am thinking of you right now that is so heartbreaking but focus on twin one you have a healthy embryo there developing I know its no constellation for what you are going through though x

Starlight gutted for you but now only two days away now I hope the ligament pain eases off for you, I really hope your scan isnt cancelled again x

Smile I get what you mean and its good that your financially secure I dont think I would cope with all that insurance stuff even though our NHS is in a bit of a mess atleast Im all covered and my care is all free x

Drudai I hope your scan went okay xx and it was smile who was on about insurance premiums etc Im quite fortunate that I live in England and have a national health service that covers all my care xx

Mel hope the ligament pain isnt too bad for you and the cold weather doesnt last too long x

Chrissie I havnt done a pee test never heard of it till you mentioned it, Ive not had any cravings just more food aversions going off certain food instead x

Vicky that sounds amazing I need to get a doppler but I know Id get obsessed with it x

Flourish thank god she's not your real midwife she's sounds aeful and you need confidence and a good rapour with your midwife I think x

Chell that sounds horrendous here's hoping your severe MS is on its way out hun x

Vicky I live in Cheshire County too xx

Happy Im sure everything will be okay xx

Phew I think Ive included everyone last time I go a few days without responding this thread moves quick xx

Lol Angela that was quite the message!! I was told that mothers often mistake their own heartbeats for the baby by a midwife I had in my second pregnancy so been to scared to get one. Do u all think that's true or was she just trying to scare me x

Just popping in to say my 8 week exam went well, baby and heartbeat!

Great news drudai!

I am from New Zealand :) haven’t made an appointment yet, am a little proud of myself to have held out. Last two pregnancies I went as soon as got a positive test and the drs (different one each time) both basically said come back and see us if you don’t miscarry as miscarriage rates are so high. Added so badly to my anxiety so stopped that being a factor. Will go on Monday and am 7 Weeks then so feel like it will go easier. Going to see if can get a scan form then too.

Lol I know Cat I think from now on Ill just comnent on any major stuff only and whatever is on the last page lol took me ages going through all the missed posts lol xx

Drudai thats amazing news so happy for you xx

Waiting its so different over here as soon as you get a positive you contact your Dr to get the ball rolling you normally get your first midwife appt af around 8 wks and your first scan at around 12 wks xx

Drudai that's fantastic :D

Cat- it's pretty easy to tell the difference, our heartbeat is a single thud and shows up around 120 whereas baby sounds like a little train and is 140bpm or higher :)

Catmum- my friend could pick up her own heart beat on her doppler, but like vicky said you can tell the difference. Baby's hb is much faster.

Drudia- that's fantastic news!

Angela- All prenatal appts are covered. However, we will have to pay for the hospital stay. I'm with you on exhaustion. I am so tired most days it's hard to function.

Is anyone else getting a little bump? I started to show at 10-12wks with my LO and now I feel like I'm already starting to show. Probably bloat.

Drudia great news!!!

I definitely already have a bump although I'm sure it's mostly bloat. I also had ab separation with my daughter so I think that's contributing to a bump. My tummy is usually pretty flat non pregnant so I think with the ab separation, things are pushing out easily.

This excess saliva is driving me bonkers today. I've not felt too sick the last couple of days but I can't shift the horrible taste in my mouth or stop the saliva. It's so annoying to feel like my mouth filling up every two seconds! Still exhausted most days. DH is back at work on Monday and I'm half dreading being 100% in charge of DS for the whole day!

Yeh im also getting a little bump! Only started the last few days but it can be quite noticeable! I cant wait for my 12 week scan so i can tell my 2 daughters and not just pretend I've eaten too much :haha:

Ahh LynAnn its awful when its like that. I hope it passes quickly for you! I stopped feeling sick around a week ago so i hope yours stops soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->