August 2018 Babies

Yes Im getting a bump my belly is hard I thought it might just be bloat butI dont know seems too early to be showing so soon xx

I'm defo getting a little bump! My 8 year old keeps asking if there's a baby inside :shock:

I'm on baby #3 so it seems as if my belly has popped quicker than my first. No hiding it unless I wear baggy clothes!

No bump here, all bloat. I didn't show until way after 24 weeks with my son, carried him further back... not expecting a bump for awhile with #2.

Hannah- 😂

I definitely didn't show so soon with my 1st. My 2nd was pretty early on. Thank goodness it's cold and I can hide with hoodies. Otherwise I don't think I could hide it much longer. Less than 2 weeks and I can tell people.

Lol funny Hannah take it you've not told them yet x

Yay Im now 9 wks and my baby is now officially a foetus, also just 3 wks now till my next scan x

Does anyone else feel as though this first tri is just dragging feels like it's moving in slow motion just want to get to that scan see a healthy baby and move into the 2nd tri where I can relax a bit x saying that I probably wont fully relax till I hit that crucial week were if born the baby has a high success rate of survival what week is that again?

Yes I can’t wait! I feel it has dragged also! 24 weeks is when they have a good chance of living outside the womb with Doctors help! Seems so far away but we will get there 😄

I just can’t wait to tell people and get it out there! Midwife app is next Monday so I can get my scan booked soon after that hopefully.

Oh and I’ve just ordered a Doppler! Told myself I wouldn’t this time but I couldn’t help it, my finger just pressed the button!!

Hahaha just pressed the button love it !

I'm showing but it's all bloat in the morning it goes down.

So cranky past two days and bloody exhausted. Luckily going to my parents place on weds so yay help !

Have a lovely Sunday peeps xx

I feel like I'm with you ladies showing already. I never quite got back to pre-pregnancy weight with my son (4-6lb off) and my stomach is very much not what it used to be so I definitely feel like I have a wee bump although bloat makes it look worse. I had the tiniest bump wih DS by 12 weeks but I was wearing tight tops because it was May and the weather was nice. At least this time I can hide under baggy jumpers!

I just told her mummy are too much chocolate at Christmas :haha:

I think my finger might accidentally slip and buy a Doppler too haha

What is everyone keeping down these days? I'm not puking but feel like I have to all the time. Currently eating crackers and cream cheese.

Starlight- I throw up every now and then but constantly feel like I have to. I can't eat sweets, they make gag. And I've given up coffee, even decaf. It makes me ill. I have to force myself to eat at this point and nothing looks appetizing.

I've lost 35 lbs since my LO, but I still have some tummy flab from having 2 kids. However my stomach has grown in the past couple of weeks.

Hannah it’s a pain when your fingers accidentally slip :haha:

Ahh sorry you are both still feeling sick :nope: all I could eat was cheese and crackers as well!

Jen your not far off now till 2nd tri so not long before you can announce, I like your thought process you just clicked lol xx

Chrissie enjoy the rest and let your mum pamper you xx

I feel quite fortunate guys not to be suffering from MS I feel for you guys xx

Hey all, well no bump here I'm a plus size mummy :blush: so blehhh. I have evening sickness lmao only time I'm unwell.

Hey all, well no bump here I'm a plus size mummy :blush: so blehhh. I have evening sickness lmao only time I'm unwell.

I'm a plus size mumma too!! I started doing slimming world during this pregnancy as I'm currently the biggest I've ever been and gained 4/5 stone with both my pregnancys. This can't happened this time :shock:

I have mild ms all day, but nothing major, I'm just really hormonal!! I find I'm
Really angry with my boyfriend which is really hard because we've only been together 10 weeks :shock: I don't mean to be, but my I'm so all over the place! Can anyone relate?

I'm glad I'm not the only one today is my first day on slimming world, I'm huge and need to seriously cut down. Yh me Nd my boyfriend (only been together since Sept!) keep arguing its not nice but I'm awful in pregnancy which I told him about before and he just accepts it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->