August 2018 Babies

I know Angela I can’t wait! Just need to get my date for my 12 week scan, so exited!

I am still doing slimming world Hannah and catmum, I’ve lost 3 stone but need to try and keep as much of it off as possible! I have a slipped disc and degenerative disc disease in my back, so I need to keep as much pressure off it as possible! So maybe we can help each other and support each other along the way? 😀

Yes please!! I've been going slimming world on and off for ages,I got really slack over the last few month with having a new boyfriend and dating ect so gained it all back haha! But I have something to work towards, first weigh in tomorrow! Even if I lose 2lbs a week that 66lbs before baby comes!!

Cat, I'm actually really glad there's someone else that got pregnant so quickly! I feel shameful telling people how long we've been together!

I was doing the low carb/keto diet prior to getting pregnant and lost 27lbs. Since founding out I was pregnant I’m down 32lbs total. But I’ve stopped counting, as 90% of the day I’m too nauseous to eat lol. Carb food is so much more appealing and I’m able to keep it down. I’m happy I did lose what I did, I’m 14 lbs lighter than when I was pregnant with my daughter but still not healthy. I plan to go back on low carb after the babies are born. I don’t want it to hurt my supply tho so I probably won’t be as restrictive on my carb intake as I was prior to getting pregnant

I have mild ms all day, but nothing major, I'm just really hormonal!! I find I'm
Really angry with my boyfriend which is really hard because we've only been together 10 weeks :shock: I don't mean to be, but my I'm so all over the place! Can anyone relate?

Yes! I cry a lot or lash out. I suffer with depression to begin with. My dh has been very forgiving, but I feel so sorry for him. Plus my lo has been super clingy and I can't do anything or leave the room without her having a meltdown. I hope it's a phase and passes bc she's never been like this. It's driving me a little crazy.

Oh I am so glad to read there are other plus size mummies on here too! We dont have slimming world here, we do have weight watchers and I was wanting to sign up for this to just keep me on track eating right, but it has a tick box to confirm you arent pregnant. Do you reckon that would be just a liability thing?

In other news I went to drs today and have a scan form, booked the first appointment I could get which is 1.40pm on Thursday.... the next 73 hours will be torture.

Hope all of you with MS are coping ok, it is hard feeling sick and needing to eat!!

Plus size mama here too! Over the last 6 months i have lost about 40 lbs, and i hope to only gain 15 for my entire pregnancy which should be easy since eating is next to impossible right now.

Sorry i have been mia. Feeling so poorly the last few weeks i can barely function. Nauseated 100% of the time and vomiting most days. Exhaustion and sore boobs are also killing me. But, most of the time i am grateful for it.... i feel so much worse than i did with most of my losses (except my two second trimester losses) and i cant help but think feeling terrible is actually good. My blood test came back with elevated thyroid level so we have to get that straightened out quickly. My nurse intake appointment is 1/15 and my first scan and ob appt is 1/22... unless they move it up because of my thyroid.

Quick question: is anyone elses skin on their face a dry, scaly disaster? Mine is dry, super red, and irritated. Nothing seems ti moisturize it and all my beauty products make it worse. Even aloe made it sting when i got my brows done the other day.

Sorry to hear so many others are sick as well. Cant wait until second trimester.

Plus size here too! When I was expecting my daughter I lost weight but with my son I could look at food and gain weight (I mean I didn't just look at it lol but you get my point) I'm really nervous because even with the nausea I feel like I could eat all the foods lol

I was determined to hit my goal weight before this last pregnancy so I could feel like I had the cute little bump sooner but.... life happened 😊

I was doing slimming world for a while and lost about 4 stone. I stopped following it last year and have put back on some weight. I am over 2 stone lighter now than I was when I was first pregnant with my daughter... but my stomach feels massive in comparison. I've definitly got the '2nd time mum tum'.

I got my scan date through for 31st January! Can't wait! I should be almost 13 weeks by then.

Cat, Hannah there's nothing to be ashamed off there's no right time to have a child believe me I know, I had no idea it would be so hard for me to get pregnant if I could change anything I would of come off contraception a long time ago and upon meeting DH just seen what happened from day one as I hate the fact Im only having my first at age 34 as I did want atleast 3 but thats not happening now Id still like another but the risks after 35 increase x

Also Im emotional to but not angry soppy Im not normally so emotional but lately cry over anything an advert, a video clip I see etc.. its crazy x

Waiting Thurs will be here before you know it goodluck xx

Nuthatch sorry your having sych a rough time hopefully your skin will carm down in the 2nd tri x

Nuthatch- my whole body is really dry but it's a combination of winter weather and pregnancy. My hands for the longest time were cracked and started to bleed. Nothing helped until I got worker hands lotion. In 2 days they were healed. They make a body lotion too I'll have to invest in.

Catmum and Hannah- I 100% agree with Angela. There's never a right time to have a baby. I wouldn't worry about how others react to how long you've been dating your SO, it's none of their business and not their lives. Things happen.

Waiting- yay for your appt!

10 days until my appt. It can't come soon enough.

Awww you guys are the best!! :kiss: thank you so much, you've made me feel so much better! Thankfully I've told my parents now, and they weren't upset or annoyed, but It did make me more nervous this time, then when I told them
I was having my daughter at 17 hahah! Xx

Wow u ladies are so sweet I no its not something to be happy about but I'm so glad I'm not the only mummy on slimming world 🤣 😂

My skin has gone the other way and is greasy and spotty its awful!!!

Cat- mine is spotty, too. Like teenage boy. Just dry and scaly. I will trade you some of my dryness for some of your oil and we will even each other out. Good lord, i wish that is how it worked.

Star I'm so sorry about your scan! Hopefully the two weeks will fly!!

I had my first weigh in and I lost 4lbs!!

Sounds like a deal nut!!! OMG it's gross my Dr said it's normal and should settle down in the second trimester.

Oh star what is the weather like near you? X

I have the gut feeling it's over. I am terrified. My symptoms left Friday, and haven't returned. I can eat everything, smells don't bother me, my all day nausea is gone, I'm not exhausted, and my boobs are hurting less every day. The odds of having 3 miscarriages in a row is 1% but I think I'm in that fucked category. I called my dr, but of course, US medical system sucks, so she says only one dr is in today and if they get around to making me a blood order, she will call me.

I was nervous to even join this group, and didn't until 7 weeks, because I was afraid of loss, and I feel like it's happening again. I'm going to watch yet another group of wonderful women go on to have their beautiful babies and I'm going to be alone and empty yet again.

I hate this journey.

OMG ohhappy there isn't any pain or bleeding? Your body could just be settling down xx

Ohhappy my nausea is gone too. It was awful yesterday and now nothing. I was suppose to have my scan today and now have to wait another 2 weeks. It's an awful wait. :( keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->