August 2018 Babies

Praying for you oh happy I really am. Sending you lots of love and strength beautiful. Xx

Ohhappy, i have all my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Thanks for your support guys. No, I don't have bleeding or cramping, but I'm on 400mg of Progesterone which can mask those symptoms.

I got my blood taken today, so I should hear back tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Ohhappy- Fxd for great results! I'll go several days with feeling normal then feel lousy again. I agree with the others, your hormones may be settling. My friend had zero symptoms a few weeks after finding out. She suffered multiple losses as well but now she's 6 months pregnant and doing great. She was also on progesterone.

Hannah- great job!

Starlight- oh no that's awful 🙁

Hi ladies - I’m having a rough day. I just feel like everything hurts and I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired but I’m so grateful for this baby. I’ve been cramping on the right side for the last couple hours. Not like AF cramps...more pinchy. Probably my uterus stretching. I just started bawling saying everything hurts. I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Anyone else feel like this?

Hey, question........if coffee suddenly smells very bad, like the grounds........is that a sign I could be.......bfp?

Smile hopefully them 10 days pass real quick for you x

My skins gone spotty too especially on my back I hate it were is this beautiful pregnancy glow I keep hearing about all Ive got is baggy black eyes from constantly feeling tired and spotty skin xx

Hannah thats great 41b down is a really good number, I was on slimming world before I got my BFP as all the fertility drugs had made me gain 3 stone Im not a large lady now but all my family put on a lot of weight during pregnancies so Im cautiously watching my weight trying to keep it down x

Star thats awful and so frustrating to have it cancelled again that weather needs to do one as I know how important that scan is the only constellation is that you will be 11wks then so you should get a really clear pick of the baby xx

Happy I can understand how anxious you are and filled with dread I am the same after going through such a long fertility history trying to conceive and watching everyone else on threads get there babies and also suffering loss but try not to panic just yet your at that time in the pregnancy where the umbilical cord takes over and apparantly when that happens your symptoms start to disappear and you get your energy back so it could just be that I hope you get your bloods back quick though to put your mind at ease xx just to give you some reassurance though Ive not had any MS really at all but had a scan and all was okay, everyone is different and every body reacts differently to pregnancy xx

Ask its grim that you struggling so much I really hope it starts easing off for you soon, Ive started getting pinching pains too but theyre not as painful as yours sound, everyone is different though and react different during pregnancy so I wouldnt unless there is bleeding xx

And on another note sorry for TMI went toilet today and it feels amazing to be empty sorry but this constipation can just do one it bloats me so badly and makes me feel so groggy x

Oh star that sucks, is the snow really bad where you are?

OhHappy- :hugs: I agree it's likely that your hormones are just settling down, mine have eased off now as I think the placenta starts to take over at 9 weeks- the same thing happened at the same time with my son :)

Ask- I've been on and off cramping since before I got my bfp, it's just everything growing :) It sucks when you feel rotten, I'm super tired and hormonal all the time too so you're not alone.

I told my manager at work as I have my booking in appointment with the midwife in 2 days, and I told my friends at work but there's only 15-20 of us that work there so now everyone knows:dohh:

Ahh starlight how frustrating for you!! I hope the next one goes ahead and the weather calms down!

Well done Hannah thats fab!! :happy dance:

Ahh happy I'm sure everything is just fine but i can understand how nervous and worried you must feel after already suffering 2 losses! I no longer have symptoms, they disappeared over a week ago but like the others said its probably just your hormones settling. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Alf i could be, have you taken a test?

My doppler came, I'm surprised how quickly! I just found the heartbeat at 155bpm :cloud9: Booking app is on Monday then i can finally get a date for my 12 week scan! Then i know when i can eventually tell my 2 daughters :D

Ahh starlight how frustrating for you!! I hope the next one goes ahead and the weather calms down!

Well done Hannah thats fab!! :happy dance:

Ahh happy I'm sure everything is just fine but i can understand how nervous and worried you must feel after already suffering 2 losses! I no longer have symptoms, they disappeared over a week ago but like the others said its probably just your hormones settling. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Alf i could be, have you taken a test?

My doppler came, I'm surprised how quickly! I just found the heartbeat at 155bpm :cloud9: Booking app is on Monday then i can finally get a date for my 12 week scan! Then i know when i can eventually tell my 2 daughters :D

Amazing ! Yay. I really need to get one ASAP but only 7 weeks tomorrow so I'll wait a wee bit longer. Btw does anyone here eat humous? I'm so paranoid...

Xx

I found my second at 8w 4days so hopefully soon for you :D I don’t eat humous no so I cant help, is it something we can’t eat whilst pregnant?

Hannah I got the sonoline B, £28 from eBay if you want the link. Came super fast! X

Lol finger slip love that saying xx

Ive decided to get a doppler Im ordering one this week xx

And yas I eat hummus I thought hummus was okay as its just chickpeas xx

I know there's a thing about hummus and listeria but my doctor says you can eat hummus no problem as long as you don't double dip veggies/eat it past its date/leave out the fridge etc.. As ti happens it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth these days, but if it didn't I would be eating it :)

OhHappy - Last week I had little to no symptoms from Thursday through to Sunday. I went for a scan on Sunday because I was panicking about it - and everything looked fine with both of my babies. I promise the symptoms come and go in a healthy pregnancy. I told myself that with my last pregnancy, but this time I thought because it's two something must have gone very wrong - but it was nothing. Of course, a few hours after the scan I felt very sick again. I think fatty and sugary foods make me feel sick and I'd just been eating healthy for a few days. Or it's just a weird thing that happens. Anyway, most nausea is caused by progesterone and if you're taking progesterone then lack of nausea wouldn't signal a progesterone drop - because it can't be dropping as you're taking it! I know the worry though. I lost three (chemical preg and twin empty sacs) before my boys came along.

Hey all I had my scan today baby is measuring 6weeks and 1 day so happy saw a lovely heartbeat as well!! :happydance:
Definitely decided to stay team :yellow: and already have the names for both sexes lol!! "

Attachments

• received_10159859890305247.jpg
    received_10159859890305247.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Catmum- that's amazing!!! I'm so jelly of all of you getting early scans.

I am sooooooo jelly of these early scans!! ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->