August 2018 Babies

When are your scans again ladies? It seems such a long wait doesn’t it and especially if you haven’t seen them yet!

OhHappy – so sorry to hear you are having a tough time, I hope all is going well in there, did you get your blood results yet? I agree with the other ladies that a lack of symptoms doesmt mean that things have headed south, but it is so hard not to worry. First tri is such an anxiety filled few months.

Ask4Joy – Hope you are feeling better today, such a hormonal rollercoaster we are on completely get where you are coming from! Things should settle down a bit in a few weeks.

AngelaALA – Yay for feeling empty! Your post did make me smile, the joys of pregnancy aye! We want it so badly, but it definitely comes with some trials and tribulations!

Starlight – That really sucks that your scan has been postponed again. Is the weather still really bad where you are? Two weeks is such a setback too. Any chance of getting anything earlier?

Cat – That is awesome, so pleased for you!

Ella – Glad you got a scan to reassure you the other week!

Sorry for anyone I have missed!! I don’t think I will get a doppler, I am too obsessive and I think not finding it would make me freak out more than the joy I would get from finding it if you know what I mean. I am trying really hard to have some sort of zen state this pregnancy, not freaking out too much all the time.

Less than 2 days till my scan now, really looking forward to it!

Thank u everyone I am mega happy :happydance:
Waiting I'm with you I'd just get obsessed lol,

So who will be finding out the sex and do u have any names picked out? X

Yeh I completely understand why people don’t get them! I wasn’t too bad with my second if I couldn’t find it, I just used to try again after a few hours and always found it so It’s never worried me.

Good luck for your scan waiting!!

I will be finding out the sex for sure, people who don’t have some serious serious will power, like yourself :haha: i have a few names but i find it hard unless I know what the sex is.

Iv found out with all 4, but I can't explain it I'm like a completely different person with this pregnancy, normally I want every drug under the planet to give birth and I want to be in the safety of hospital and I need to know the sex and I want scan after scan etc but this time I will be at home according long as possible even wanting to give birth at home I don't want to know the sex or have anything planned no meds no nothing, I think because my labour with my youngest was soo traumatic I'm going a completely different route lol 😂 xx

Hello, my name is dumbass, and I'm dramatic. (hello dumbass).

Ugh, so it appears I worked myself up for no reason. I got my bloods back and I'm 8 weeks and my HCG is 216,000. Which is beautiful and high. UGH. Why do I fear so badly. Thanks so much for your support guys, reading your comments really helped me. I need to just have faith, which is so tough considering my past.

I'M KEEPING THIS BABY DAMMIT!

Hello, my name is dumbass, and I'm dramatic. (hello dumbass).

Ugh, so it appears I worked myself up for no reason. I got my bloods back and I'm 8 weeks and my HCG is 216,000. Which is beautiful and high. UGH. Why do I fear so badly. Thanks so much for your support guys, reading your comments really helped me. I need to just have faith, which is so tough considering my past.

I'M KEEPING THIS BABY DAMMIT!

You are definitely not! I had two losses in a row before my son and was suffering so badly with anxiety my doctor got me in for an early scan on the NHS. low and behold there he was with a beautiful beating heart. He's now sleeping soundly next to my bedroom... love him to bits.

So happy for you lovely mama to be xx

Wahey that's great news!! I'm happy for you xxx

Great news happy!! Hope it eases the anxiety a bit for you. I had weekly panic attack with daughter because I was so paranoid of losing her. That was the only reason I was thankful for being as sick as I was.

We definitely plan to find out. We also have two sets of names picked out too.

My dog got neutered yesterday and it’s been quite entertaining watching him with the cone on his head :haha:

I personally wouldn't eat hummus while pregnant.

I'm still devasted about my original 8 week scan being delayed until 11 weeks. They delayed my 1/4 appt because the sono tech was sick. Then the reschedule 1/8 appt was delayed because icy weather. They don't even care about getting me in before 1/22. They just said "we don't control the weather". I'm devasted because almost everyone around here gets a dating scan 8-10 weeks and now mine is so late. Sorry, I'll probably complain about this every day, you'll be sick of hearing it.

Ohhappy glad everything is ok!!!

Happy- you're not a dumbass. It's normal to worry. I ended up in the hospital several days b4 our LO was born bc she was hiccuping a lot. I googled it and read it was cord entanglement. I was embarrassed but relieved when they monitored us and said baby was ok.

Cat- we are finding out. We have our girl name narrowed down to 2, but am leaning towards 1 more than the other. We were dead set on Ethan if our LO was a boy but now I'm unsure.

Mel- I remember when our dog was neutered. He was so distraught, he'd wreck into walls.

I won't be getting a doppler either bc it would cause me panic as well. I may ask to borrow my friend's.

Dh commented on my bump today. My dr appt is next week, but I'm not sure when I'll get a scan. I just want to see my baby.

Yay OhHappy - that is fantastic! So pleased for you!

Starlight - Complain away, its so not fair and I am with you on that!!

We will definitely find out - I just couldnt wait lol, Id find out now if I could lol!!

I haven't tested in days, AF will be late as of tomorrow......trying to wait.

I’m staying team yellow!! I didn’t find out with either of mine haha!

We will find out. Too impatient not too. We've been set on a girls name for ages but now we're actually pregnant we're rethinking to make sure we still love it.

It was my daughters 2nd birthday yesterday, we put her to bed in her new big girl bed last night expecting her to wake loads but she didn't, she slept right through!!! No let's hope it lasts haha!

Beautiful scan pic Cat Im so happy for you yay xx

I will be finding out the sex Im too impatient not too and I want to prep for a boy or girl Ive thought of some names but DH is like No so Im may invest in a baby names book and go through it x also Ive decided to not buy a doppler looked them up on internet then started reading articles on them how professionals dont recommend them and why which put me off xx

Happy your not dumb after so many losses of course you are going to fret when is your scan xx Im so happy for you glad the bloods went well xx

Mel your status made me giggle I remember when my dogs got neutered watching them bashing into everything lol xx

Starlight I would be angry too and complain away as getting that scan is so important to us but Drs dont care its just a job to them xx

Alf goodluck xx

Flourish thats great news lets hope she does love it and no sleepless nights xx

Gah, so hard to keep up with everyone nevermind reply individually to you all on my phone. That and having to keep one eye on DS at all times is proving tricky!! Glad to be hear about good scans and good news for some of you. Sorry to others who are worrying or waiting for scans!

I'm 10 weeks today by my LMP and I can't quite believe it. I have my booking in appointment tomorrow morning which I can't really be bothered with. It's up at the hospital instead of my GP (extra hassle), they always run super late and it's such a long appointment with lots of questions. I'm always like just give me my notes I'll fill it in myself :haha: And they'll weigh me! *gulp* Then 2 weeks tomorrow is my scan.

It still doesn't feel quite real to be honest. I'm exhausted 90% of the time, I am completely off chocolate (unheard of), I'm thirsty all the time, no food sounds appetising but even my nausea isn't as bad as wih DS. (TMI Except when changing dirty nappies!) I do feel sick several times a day but it's never so severe that I've been sick. Just annoying more than anything. I do have a little bump too. I just feel like I'm not actually going to 100% believe I'm pregnant and having this baby until I get to see them again on my 12 week scan. I'm so anxious about losing this baby.

I was induced with both kids due to going over. My 1st was a week late, my 2nd was only 2 days late but my dh was on a tough schedule at the time so planning was better. I had an epidural with my 1st and med free with my 2nd. I am going to wait it out this time and go 41+ wks if need be. Pitocin was really rough to labor through without meds. I am going the med free route again with this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->