August 2018 Babies

Oh my goodness ok so going to go private then. I went to the Birth Centre on Harley Street and they were fabulous there. So my guesses I'll not go to hospital then! I'm 36. Had my boy at 35 no problem whatsoever. Silly Billy's sometimes they can be.

Xx

Although I had to have an episiotomy and kiwi cup, I only had gas and air for DS in terms of pain relief. I'd really like to be able to do the same, minus episiotomy, for this one too. That being said, I am open to everything and anything but I'd prefer to keep it as natural as possible. Whatever it takes to get baby here and us both healthy is what i say! Have to say it's super impressive that women can do it without anything whatsoever. It's amazing what a woman's body can do! Totally don't want to think about giving birth any time soon though!

Have you tried the epino ? It helps to prep everything down there for stretching. If that's not in your budget a butt pump works just as well which is what I went with originally lol. That and a perineum massage works wonderfully from 36 weeks xx

I only had the episiotomy because I'd been in early labour for over 48 hours, with very little sleep, followed by 11 hours active labour. It was literally due to exhaustion.

Waiting please stay in here Uv been a real help to me!

OK ladies I have a problem.... MY BOOBS ARE KILLING Me no joke I had a scarf tied around them last night to try ease the pain lmao x

Waiting- please stay. You've already started this journey with us. I'm so glad you got to hear the hb!

Cat- my boobs KILLED me with my LO. I was on progesterone so that may be why. I needed constant support (I'm big busted).

I'm not on anything! They r killing me never had anything like it before x

MY friend just had her 3rd for a home birth with a midwife (at the midwife’s house as she doesn’t travel). Gave birth in a little pool and she said it was the easiest one out of all 3, even tho he was the biggest! She only saw the midwife 3 times throughout her pregnancy. She lives in Amish country and they believe pregnancy is natural and doesn’t need intervention. Which is true! I do believe that. But I’m terrified of anything going wrong. Plus a lot of times, especially in the US, it’s hard to find someone who will let you have a homebirth with the first baby.

I don’t plan to do the NT scan.

Waiting congrats on the scan! Definitely stay with us! :hugs:

Yeah, waiting, stay with us. For all you know, you'll go a week early. :lol:

Yeah stay with us waiting, congrats on the good scan.

I am SO nauseous this evening. I'm trying to look up recipes as we have people coming tomorrow for dinner and I just cannot look at pictures of food. Will have to wake up early and look in the morning when I feel better. What's with this 'morning' sickness thing - mine starts 11am and gets slowly worse until I go to bed!

Oh jeeze thanks guys haha I was on the fence but leaning towards doing the n't but now I'm questioning it! I would love to get another scan and see baby, so I guess it will come down to that. If they allow me a scan I won't do it, but if they won't, I'll do it? I guess. My husband is whatever about it so that doesn't help hahah

My morning sickness starts at 3pm and I can’t look or think about food till bed :( the kids have had quick dinners this week :( xx

Any other ladies getting your lovely blue veins? Mine are poppin' today... in the shower my skin almost seemed translucent with how well I could see them...

Also, anyone having leg cramps? My left calf feels like I over worked it.

Ive got blue veins on the bbs they've already gone up a cup size and Im already struggling to fit into hakf my wardrobe so Ive had to already to a shuffle about with my clothes and think it maybe time to purchase some maternity clothing already Im putting off buying them till my scan on 30th but after that Im afraid it will have to happen x

Sorry to hear you guys are still struggling from MS I hope it does pass soon, I've not got MS but have got food aversions I had KFC the other night never again I felt awful afterwards really sick all night and into the next day so thats gone now no more KFC for me, also gone off bacon and chinese food xx

Yay happy thats great! Hope you can relax now!!

Waiting I'm glad your scan went well, definitely stay in here with us :D Or both pages!

Drudai i am, its bugging me!!!

Sorry I've been quiet it was my daughters 8th birthday yesterday so manic week! Why are birthdays so stressful?!
I was induced twice, first at 41+6 due to high blood pressure and 2nd at 39 weeks due to too much water. I really don't want to induced again this time but with my back problems I'm not sure what will happen.

Glad you're all doing well apart from the morning sickness, i really hope it passes soon for you!

I cant believe I'm 11 weeks already, it dragged so much but now i look and think ohhh nearly 2nd trimester! I have my booking app with the midwife on Monday, so hoping to get my scan date asap as I'm desperate to tell my other 2!

Angela- I can't eat bacon anymore either. It makes me ill. I've lost 3 lbs so far bc I'm either sick or can't really eat.

10 weeks today :happydance:!

No leg cramps here, just lower back pain. It feels like a pinched nerve.

Jenn- I agree, birthday parties are stressful. My oldest's is in June and we're trying to plan a fun family day rather than a party.

9 weeks today.

Had my first midwife appointment Bloods and booked in my 12 week scan. Can’t wait to be out of first tri

Oh my goodness I've missed so much, I've been so busy at work and then so tired in the evenings so I've been super quiet on here!

Waiting- Stay! I was due the last day of September but joined the October group on here with my son :)

Drudai- I've become very veiny, especially the boob area:haha: And yes to leg cramps as well

Had my first midwife appointment yesterday so should get a letter in the post for my 12 week scan soon:happydance:
My hips are hurting and sciatica is playing up already, everything is happening so fast this time round. Can't wait to move into second tri!

Ooohhh exciting Vicky I hope it’s soon :happydance:

Have we got until 14 weeks to have our 12 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->