August 2018 Babies

I had my last daughters at 12+6, I’m sure they can do it up to 14 weeks. I’ll have a google

Oh good they can be done up to 14 weeks, ive only got my booking app this Monday when I’ll be 11+4 so should give me time for them to get me booked in before 14 weeks

Ah that's good then!! I'm in agony, the fibro is kicking my butt and can't take any meds and out of paracetamol 😭

Ive got blue veins on the bbs they've already gone up a cup size

I don't have the veins (well, new ones at least, I'm a thin skinned redhead though, so I've always had veins on my boobs), but I've also gone up a cup size!! I'm usually a B, so I keep bonking into them all the time!! Luckily they don't hurt as bad as they did before, so they are kind of fun for DH lol

YOU GUYS, I had my first official prenatal today, and the dr said "do you want to see if we can find the heartbeat on the Doppler?" and I said DUHHHH. OMG it was the most beautiful sound ever!!! I couldn't stop crying! 171BPM!!! I am on the moon and so excited about this pregnancy now. No doubts from here on out!

And they won't do another scan until 20 weeks, so I've decided to do the NT scan.

Jennifer ooohhh thats great news about the appt and also getting your scan date then xx

Jen yay to hitting the 10wk mark

Picks how you feeling yay to hitting the 9wk mark xx

Vicky wont be long till you get your next scan appt xx

Jen glad you can still hopefully get your scan xx

Cat sounds awful can you not get DH to go out and get some for you xx

Happy that is amazing news Im so well happy for you lol must have been amazing hearing that HB xx

Im getting so impatient I want the 30th to hurry up now and get here so I can have another scan I just want to see my little bean again and see everything is okay xx Also Ive gone from a D to a DD and already thinking Im going into an E its crazy x Ive also gone from a size 12 into a 14 which is US 8 to a 10 Im hoping I dont keep going up like that quickly otherwise Ill be a size 20 before I know it and size HH cup

Aww happy that’s fantastic :cloud9: I bet you’re feeling super happy right now!

Ahh Angela give some to me :haha:

Awwww loving all the good news from everyone!!

Had my midwife today!! She seems to think I’m 12/13 weeks 🤯 so booked me in for an urgent scan next week

Ohhappy- that's fantastic news!

My boobs grew with my 1st, not my 2nd. I'm not complaining since I'm already a D

Hannah- wow 4 weeks ahead? I'm glad you're getting a scan!

My friend asked me if I want to borrow her doppler, so she's going to drop it off tomorrow. I hope I find something. Sickness is wearing off but still can't eat a lot.

We're getting hit with a nasty snow storm ugh. I'm ready for spring.

Happy- that's wonderful news!

Hannah- Wow that's crazy! Why does she think you're so far along?

My boobs have definitely gone up at least 1 or 2 cup sizes already and I was a bloody G to start with:haha: I've started wearing my old maternity bras because my normal ones are far too uncomfortable

Well basically it’s the only time I had unprotected sex, and she felt my uterus but I think I’m 8 :haha: and just a higher uterus :haha: oh well early scan for me haha

Well basically it’s the only time I had unprotected sex, and she felt my uterus but I think I’m 8 :haha: and just a higher uterus :haha: oh well early scan for me haha

At least if you are 12/13 weeks you'll have saved yourself an extra 4 weeks of worry and can almost hop straight into 2nd tri:haha:

Does anyone else feel alone...

I know I’m not I have wonderful support from my husband.

Im grateful for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby growing. I guess it’s been quite a unplanned journey. I’m out my comfort zone. My life plan I always imangined I would have two children. And now we’re having three.

My youngest is just starting school and I’m just getting back into work I feel like I’ve fudged my chances up of progressing with my work now. Everything will take a step back for baby. My husband has always wanted three and I knew it would happen. The three year age gap between Abby and youngest is perfect. She starts full time school in September which means quality time me and baby and rest time!

I’m scared at how I will cope with three. How will I manage!

I’m full of worries today and I’m tearful. So emotional ahhhh I can’t even share any of this with anyone as I’ve not told anyone I’m pregnant I’m still getting my head round it all myself. I’m still in disbelief I guesss. After many miscarriages it’s what happens I’m planning on not telling my family till I’m ready may it be 12 week 16 or 20 weeks. I tend not to show much. I’m quite small framed 5foot and 110lbs. I don’t know where I hide it

Hannah oh wow thats crazy I hope your scan comes through quickly and you can find out exactly how far along you are, also I agree if you are 4 wks ahead thats great less worry and into the 2nd tri xx

Picks your bound to be emotional hun I think you should tell your family for that support you have already been through alot and need that support hun around you we are all here to moan as much as you want here we will always listen xx

Picks- I've felt the same. Some days if my LO is having a rough day, I cry thinking how will I cope with an infant. I've discussed these feelings with my dh and it has helped. I was content with 2, but if we were blessed with another we'd be fine with that. I know once baby gets here all of those worries will disappear. It's just a flood of hormones. I've noticed I've calmed down a lot in the last week.

I have been reading but haven't gotten a chance to post!

I worry about coping with 2 but still feel very blessed to have fallen pregnant so quickly.

How is going from 1-2? How do you handle bedtime and naps?

Keep us posted on all the scans. I'm hoping no more bad weather here so mine isn't delayed again!!!!

I have been reading but haven't gotten a chance to post!

I worry about coping with 2 but still feel very blessed to have fallen pregnant so quickly.

How is going from 1-2? How do you handle bedtime and naps?

Keep us posted on all the scans. I'm hoping no more bad weather here so mine isn't delayed again!!!!

My situation was a bit easier due to my dd1 being much older and more independent. It was a struggle getting on a good schedule with getting my 1st to school while trying to take care of an infant. Also, trying to divide time between them was hard too. After time, things fall into place.

I'm so glad some of u have said how emotional you have been. I had a proper breakdown last night how will I cope with 5! Tbh I think we will manage but my brain had other ideas last night. My partner has an ex wife and their youngest does nothing but scream from the min she gets here to the min she leaves, it's bloody awful, I can't stand her Nd it's making me and my partner drift apart it's heartbreaking but iv tried I really have. My children love everyone and are so accepting even they don't like her! His 7year old is a good girl she stays over occasionally and her and my oldest are inseparable.. I don't know what to do...

Oooo wow exciting Hannah! When is your scan?

Ahh picks sorry you’re feeling that way :( I’ve felt emotional and teary also. You’ve had a lot of deal with recently and it must be hard. Maybe tell a close friend or family member so you can have someone to talk to about it?

Cat that sounds tough, but everything always works out in the end and I’m sure you’ll manage just fine!

Picks- :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling this way, I went through a horrid time with my first as he was very unplanned. I agree with Jennifer, maybe tell someone close to you just so you can unload some of the burden and it may hopefully make you feel better. Have you seen your midwife yet? I would say talk to her about your worries as well. We're always here too if you want to talk:hugs: x

Yay Im 10wks today xx

Starlight what is the weather like now has the snowing stopped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"