August 2018 Babies

Ahh lovely Mel!! I’m also desperate to announce! Next week can’t come quick enough!!!!

I hung an extra stocking on our mantel that said #3 and took a picture. I had cards made for our parents that said "we're adding another stocking baby #3 due Aug 2018". For friends I made signs for the kids to hold that said #1 and bday, #2 and bday, and #3 due aug 2018 and made a collage. We'll be announcing Thurs if everything goes well at the dr. I can't keep it a secret much longer.

Ahh smille I bet that was a lovely surprise for them!!

Anyone with 2 already, Smille I know you do. Is anyone’s other 2 having to share a room? My 2 girls will have to share a room and I’m dreading it!
I shared a room with my sister and it was fine but my youngest is abit of a pain!

Two here... two girls and they will be sharing room. We’re moving them in together in may and finger crossed it will go okay. The youngest still doesn’t sleep it brought but the eldest sleeps through anything

I’ve already got my eye on the bunk bends that they need!!

I am currently sitting at the lab waiting to finish my one hour GTT and get prenatal bloodwork done. I had no idea my new ob would require the GTT so early, but it is their policy with plus size moms... so, i am like struggling not to vom all over the place waiting for the hour to be up.

Also found out i will an ultrasound next week, but not another until 20 weeks unless we do all the genetic testing

Just when I thought my all day nausea was getting to a manageable point, I get super sick with nausea from another realm. Come on :( thought it was supposed to improve. Hope it's a fluke. I feel like junk.

I got a new doppler as well. Got it yesterday and thought I found heartbeat but wasn't sure. But found it a few times today and now hubby and I can relax a little. I'm only 7 weeks 4 days or so I believe. So early to find. Bear in mind it took me ages initially but now I know where it's lying so much easier.

I've been feeling awful. Bouts of nausea, lots of cramping, exhausted mid afternoon, loss of appetite, crave dairy which I don't eat 😂

Got my docs appointment on weds. Then have to wait for scan and midwife appointment normally they're quite quick to come through but either way still going for harmony test ...

It's so exciting xx

Yeh picks we think we will move them in around May too so they’re used to it before hand. Well I’m glad we can go through that part together :) ours will be bunk beds too although I haven’t looked just yet!

We have 4 bedrooms thank goodness, but the one room has all of the kids toys. We were hoping to finish the basement for a play room prior to a 3rd kid, but that isn't happening.

Jen it's next Monday.

If baby is a girl she may eventually share a room with out daughter.

At this rate the babies will room with us until my oldest is old enough to use the attic as a bedroom and the twins can share the room she is in now. I’m hoping in a few years when we put upgrades in the house we can rent it out and buy a new house. This is our starter home and didn’t intend on having 3 kids in it lol

We will announce after our scan. I have no idea how to announce yet. I keep looking on Pinterest hoping for some inspiration. With my daughter we had a video of our 1&1/2yo goddaughter announcing for us which was really cute... but no idea this time.

We're in a 2 bedroom apartment, the location is really convenient for us so we don't want to move until we really have to! My two boys share a room obviously, and we'd probably put a bunk bed there eventually, and move in the babies. Once they're old enough to be in beds we'll just have to move!

Actually, tomorrow is my appointment with the high risk doctor, where I'll be able to ask all my questions. I didn't really share everything here because I was terrified, but the smaller twin had a small sac at the last scan, and although the tech said it was fine, I did some googling and worried myself. So tomorrow I'll ask to see if it's still doing okay or not, and get the doctor's opinion. I'm terrified to be honest. But at least the doctor is an expert and will be able to tell me what's going on.

At how many weeks are you planning to announce if you haven't yet? Just after your 12 week scans? I'm thinking that if everything is going well we'll announce to close family already tomorrow. And then everyone else after a 12 week scan or whenever I end up having a scan!

Love the pregnancy announcements!!
I have my scan date for Friday!! Eeekkk

Goodluck everyone with your scans coming up next week xx

Ella I hope all is well with both twins at your appt thinking of you xx

I dont think Im going to announce on Facebook Ive already told everybkdy I want to so Im not fussed about announcing it on there but we shall see xx Ive got a 3 bed house and big back garden so my house is future proof and perfect for now but we do want to move eventually inti a bigger home, we were hoping to move next year hoever with the baby and maternity we are now staying put as we can easily pay the bills at present time xx

Ahh I’m glad it’s not just my 2 sharing a room! We don’t want to move as everything is here, we converted our garage into a studio for me last year so it would just be such a waste to move.

Star I hope it doesn’t get rescheduled again! How’s the weather there now?
Hannah good luck at your scan too! :happydance:

Ella I hope you get all your answers tomorrow! I’m sure everything will be just fine with twin 2.
We will announce next week, our scans on the Wednesday and we will announce on the Thursday when I’ll be exactly 13 weeks as my husband has to go to work straight after our scan until 8.30pm, so we won’t be able to tell the girls until Thursday after school so id like them to know first.

Really looking forward to seeing how we all announce :)

Yeh picks we think we will move them in around May too so they’re used to it before hand. Well I’m glad we can go through that part together :) ours will be bunk beds too although I haven’t looked just yet!

We thought may just because there’s a halfterm in may and that will be the time to start and get it done before baby arrives.

I’ve had my eye on this bunk bed since we found out. £900 for a bunk bed though but I love it! And it has so much strorage, nice strong wooden bed too just can’t believe the amount. But we don’t have a lot of things to buy baby

Yeh it will definitely make it easier being half term!
Oooo I’ve seen a lovely wooden once with like proper stairs for about £700, DH being so sensible though is already looking at the cheapest ones :dohh:

How’s it going anyway? Have you had another scan since your last?

Yeah this is one with the proper stairs but the stairs have draws and under the bottom bunk is two large draws.

My husbands the same...

I’m in for another scan tomorrow. 2pm feeling quite nervous. I have no symptoms don’t feel pregnant at all just feel tired and don’t know what I want to eat but everything I do eat is junk! And my boobs feel a lot bigger and hurt like hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->