August 2018 Babies

Thats sounds ace, i still have time to work on my hubby! :haha:

Ahh good luck, i have everything crossed for you!! Have you had any more bleeding? Will tomorrow be the day you know for sure about twin 2? I bet this is so nerve wracking for you!

Good luck tomorrow picks! I can't imagine how nervous you're feeling. I am sure everything will be fine. Boob pain is a great sign!

If we have a girl, we may consider room sharing when they get older. Right now though, baby will sleep in a bassinet in our room for a few months. I always wanted a sister to share a room with.

Omg I'm so sick of this snow. I just want to get out of the house, but the roads are terrible. My mil offered to watch the kids this weekend. I may take her up on it so I can go grocery shopping alone.

Yeah, tomorrow is the day really.

At the scan a few weeks ago they said it had stopped growing at 4 weeks but it had grown since my last scan. At my scan before that we didn’t see a embryo but at the last one we did.

My consultant has already said it doesn’t look likely as it was measuring 4 weeks while other was measuring 7+5weeks.

My husband is still hoping for twins it’s so hard. I’m just praying for healthy babies/baby

No more bleeding but on Sunday I had extricating pains like my sromsch was having a spazzam. And on Monday I had what looked like a show? It was so strange but nothing’s come of it I’ve been fine since.

Hey all sorry iv been MIA its been such a awful week!! Will update you when I feel better but in a lot of pain atm. Hope your all well.

Good luck Tomorrow picks xx

Goodluck Picks I hope both have developed but if not then atleast have one healthy bean growing xx symptoms sound good though so hopefully its a good sign xx

Cat I hope everything is okay xx

Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow picks xx

I've been feeling so crap as well but not to that extent I hope you are ok cat xx

Ahh picks I hope everything goes ok. Miracles can happen! Please let us know how you get on xx

Hope you’re ok cat xx

Cat hope you're ok!

Picks keep up posted.

I loved sharing a room with my sister (twin) so that's why I want our daughter to share a room later on with baby if baby is a girl.

So far weather looks good for scan date- of course it's too early to know!

Starlight I really hope the weather stays okay for you xx

I hated sharing a room with my twin sister always wanted my own space xx

Hey all thank u for ur well wishes been an awful week because of coming off my medication for the fibromyalgia, my whole body feels like it's being ripped apart and my mental health has taken a dive, this was so not what I bargained for, but hey got to put my big girl panties on and carry on!

Good luck today picks!!

Had my first doctor's appointment. The high risk doctor is really nice, she was so supportive and really seemed to care. Has a quick look and both twins are still there and still have heartbeats. Can't believe I'm almost 10 weeks already. Somehow time is flying and going really slowly at the same time.

Good luck picks <3

Cat- I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time. I can't imagine having to stop a medicine that gives you relief. I suffer with depression too, but luckily am on a low enough dose of meds that my dr is allowing me to stay on them for now. I don't think I could've coped with all of the hormone changes without them.

I’ve been discharged from clinic, all okay. One baby the other sac has got smaller still there but they think it will be absorbed by my 12week scan

9 weeks 5days scan photo can you tell the gender at 9 weeks?

Attachments

• BBA61597-A4F7-44EE-B2A1-C703933F96F4.jpg
    BBA61597-A4F7-44EE-B2A1-C703933F96F4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
Sorry to hear about the second baby, Pick, but very happy to see that all is well with the other. No gender guesses from me at 9 weeks. I always base my guess on the 12 week scan depending on how similar or different it looks to my scan with DS.

That's me 11 weeks today and I'm more anxious than ever that something is going to go wrong and at my 12 week scan (a week tomorrow) I'm going to get bad news. I hate that I can't shake that feeling, I hate that I can't just have a carefree first trimester. Sooner I'm into 2nd tri the better!

Wish my sister hadn't taken back her doppler. Could really do with the reassurance this week - even though I know I wouldn't necessarily find the heartbeat yet!

Picks I'm so sorry to hear about baby #2 :hugs:. I'm glad all is well with the other baby.

11 weeks today! Saw my home birth midwife yesterday and got to hear the baby's heart beat! 168 bpm! Measuring exactly 11 weeks too!

My daughter pushed me in the back really hard, should I be worried?? Because I am :cry:

Picks so sorry to hear about baby number 2 :hugs: But so glad baby number 1 is doing well! Lovely photo!

Ella glad your app went well!

TTC thats great :cloud9:

Hannah, if you're worried why don't you rind your midwife? Im sure everything will be fine but I'm sure it will put your mind as ease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->