August 2018 Babies

Waiting2c and Nuthatch, great news that all was well at your scans! X

Blurry scan pictures!

A boy ?! Not sure ! Oh Hun I know I had two losses before my son it's always so so hard and it was this time as well.

But congratulations on everything I'm sure it'll be all fine. :flower:

Also my son was always a wriggler and still is lol his little sister was sleeping at the 12 week scan ha and I'd even had chocolate cake !!! We shall see what she's like on Friday at my NHS scan. Before you know it we will all be 20 weeks!!!

Anyone else not "feel" pregnant most days?

Besides heartburn and gas problems, I don't even feel like there's a tiny human inside of me.

Anyone else not "feel" pregnant most days?

Me! So this week, “baby is the size of an onion”, apparently. Where I’m hiding a whole onion I’ve got no idea! I’m yet to feel the baby move or see the first sign of a baby bump and it’s getting me down a little. The only symptoms I have is an even worse back ache than normal and the inability to control my bladder when coughing!

Any of you ladies own a fetal doppler? I can’t decide if it will ease my anxiety or make it worse?!

I don't feel pregnant since taking meds, but my tummy says otherwise.

Becky- I borrowed my friend's doppler and it has given me piece of mind when I'm feeling doubtful.

Waiting and Nuthatch- I'm so glad your scans went well!:happydance:

Welcome Becky:flower:

Chrissi- Congrats on the girllllll:pink:

Druidai- I don't feel pregnant at all, I probably won't until I have a proper bump and can feel them moving around.

Sorry I've been quiet on here, my son was in hospital over the weekend but thankfully he's fine now :D I now have a stinking cold and really sore throat, oh and I threw up for the first time this morning so that was great haha.
16 weeks today! Only 4 weeks until our anatomy scan and hopefully find out if we are team pink or blue!

I have a doppler, I use it 2-3 times a week (I try to only use every 3rd day) and admittedly it puts my mind at ease. I had one with my son too, but these new ones are SO much better than my angel sounds.

Mine was $45 on ebay... worth every penny. Anxiety sucks.

Nuthatch, I had 5 losses before DS came along so I sort of get how hard it can be to be positive about a pregnancy. I can't believe how "easy" this time around has been. I'm honestly terrified someone is going to pull the rug out from under me and tell me the worst news.

Drudai, since the morning sickness disappeared and the exhaustion has let up I don't really feel pregnant. Pretty sure if it wasn't for this growing bump and the occasional flutters I wouldn't think I was pregnant any more. I keep just tryig to remind myself it's a little phase and soon I'll feel baby moving so much that it'll put my mind at ease again.

Ribb1, I used a doppler all through my pregnancy with DS just to put my mind to rest as I was super anxious from previous losses. This time I've only used it once as my sister is pregnant too and has it (it's hers ). I used it on Saturday and whilst baby was trying to hide and it was a bit hard to track down it did give me a little reassurance.

Vicki, sorry to hear your little boy was in hospital. Hope it wasn't anything too serious!

AFM, I finally feel like my energy is creeping back up. It's been a beautiful day so I took DS to the park to play on the swings which he loves and I really need to do more as the weather gets better. It's only a 10 minute toddler walk away so it's perfect to get us out the house. It almost felt like spring. Also completely cleaned my living room so I'm feeling good today! Got my 16 (17) week midwife appointment on Thursday morning too.

I had another appointment yesterday and my doc kept asking me how I’ve been feeling and if I had any questions. I’ve been feeling great and had zero questions lol. Listened to the heartbeats and left. Other than the frequent peeing and tiredness, I don’t feel pregnant. My daughter I was paranoid the entire time since I had a MMC before her, and I was so sick the entire time and on meds. It wasn’t enjoyable. This time I seem to be enjoying it more and I’m definitely more relaxed. I listen in on the babies every few days. My doc mentioned how big my uterus was getting lol. I filed the paperwork to get transferred so I’m just waiting on the new office to call me.

And my blood pressure was good! I’ve never had a good reading but it was 128/80! So the baby aspirin must be working for me. No weight gain either

Thanks for the replies RE fetal doppler, I think I’m just going to go for it and get one. Can you all tell me which ones you use please? I’ve had a quick look online and I’m totally confused! Thank you x

Thanks for the replies RE fetal doppler, I think I’m just going to go for it and get one. Can you all tell me which ones you use please? I’ve had a quick look online and I’m totally confused! Thank you x

Sonoline B Hun look on eBay x

I got a Sonoline B on eBay 5 years ago and still work perfectly.

Guys I swear I'm starting to feel her move. I never noticed it until 16 weeks with my son and even then he'd kick me so that was pretty obvious. But I feel like little butterfly kisses in there. So exciting I cannot wait to feel her little kicks. I'm only 13.5 weeks but they say you can feel it earlier 2nd time around ... am I going mad ?!

I can feel the babies moving properly today! Feels like popcorn popping! And definitely can feel both on different sides!

Had flutters for the last week but always yeah it's always hard to tell if it's real or not...

Definitely possible to feel baby’s movements, from as early as 10 weeks I’ve been told. I’ve heard with subsequent pregnancies you’re more likely to feel flutters early. Also the slimmer you are the earlier you feel baby too apparently. Pretty jealous over here as I’m 17 weeks and a size 8, and still not a single thing.

I don't feel much either and I'm almost 16 wks and on my 3rd. Sometimes I think I do, but it's not as often as I'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->