August 2018 Babies

Hey all hope you are well, had my 12 week scan today and all was brilliant, I don't really feel pregnant except the odd random day I feel sick all day... For no reason! It's doing my head in but still so Greatful lol xx

14 weeks and sometimes I think I feel a tip or tap here and there. Nothing major. I have more dreams about feeling baby move than anything.

I have had baby boy dreams literally every night! It's making me so antsy to hold my baby! I've been snuggling my two older boys more than usual lately, can't get enough!

We find out the sex tomorrow morning!

How exiting! Trying to keep up with fb and here sorry it’s been quiet!

Congratulations to everyone on scans and finding out genders already! I can’t beleeve we’re this far already!!!

I’m 15weeks 1days and 3rd baby and I’m quite small. I sometime think I feel something but then I’m not sure...

I have had baby boy dreams literally every night! It's making me so antsy to hold my baby! I've been snuggling my two older boys more than usual lately, can't get enough!

We find out the sex tomorrow morning!

How exciting! I look forward to an update!

Can't wait to hear whether you're pink or blue TTC!

Sometimes I think I feel something but I'm not sure, I spoke to my midwife and said I know the feeling of gas bubbles so she said it most likely is baby which is CRAZY! Like I can't believe we're at the movement stage already. Also I have an anterior placenta again so I didn't think it was possible but she said it was:shrug:

How exiting! Trying to keep up with fb and here sorry it’s been quiet!

Congratulations to everyone on scans and finding out genders already! I can’t beleeve we’re this far already!!!

Hun weren't you in the October 2015 baby group ? Your name is sooo familiar ! Xx

TTC I'm eager to hear!! Can't wait to find out my team blue mates!

Picks I'm with you, struggle to keep up with both! I'm more of a facebooked so tend to reply to stuff on there more than here.

TTC not sure what the time difference is so either good luck with your scan today or I hope it went well... haha!

I *think* I'm starting to feel a little less tired now.... finally! A definite bump is now there as well, I'm sure I'm going to be the size of a house by the end of this pregnancy. i took ages to show with my daughter so feel massive already with this one as it's already showing.

Flourish I felt like it took a while to show with my daughter too and I've been showing for weeks with this one. I haven't had a flat stomach since like 5 weeks.

Sorry I seem to update our FB group more than here!

For those that didn't see, we are having a perfect baby boy!! So overjoyed. I am excited to be a mom of 3 boys! 😍😍

TTCBean I have a house full of boys at the weekend as my other half and I have 3 boys between us, it’s so much fun!!

I’ve finally started feeling movements! I’ve been worrying for weeks that something’s wrong but maybe I’m just not as intune with my body as I thought. I’m assuming I just missed those first flutters as I’m feeling full on kicks and pokes! It seemed to just happen overnight too.

Hope everyone’s doing ok x

Anyone else's upper arms sore? I know it's super common, they naturally get stronger over the pregnancy, but oi. They feel like I lifted weights.

I forgot about checking my sequential screening test results and finally checked them today. Initial results are very low probability of downs and trisomy 18. NT was 1.5. So everything looks amazing so far. I won't get the full results for a few more weeks after the second blood draw. Get to hear babies heartbeat tomorrow and I am going to get some zofran tomorrow as I am now down 20 lbs and still losing and vomiting all the dang time. Also, today is the last day of first tri!! Woohoo!!

How is everyone's morning (all day) sickness???

Nuthatch- zofran has been a life saver. I feel 100x better with it. I tried not taking it for a few days but ended up ill again. So I'll wait until I'm 5 months and see if I can go without.

Smille-- that is good to know. I would love not to be nauseated 100% of my life.

sickness definitly got worse in the second trimester for me this time.

I've got my GTT on Thursday and dreading it... not being able to eat anything until 12pm when I throw up more if I don't eat is going to be awful! Just can't wait to get it over and done with as I go away for the weekend after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->