August 2018 Babies

I went for a check up yesterday as I am feeling a lot of pain and pressure, but apparently nothing is wrong so I guess this is just my new reality :(

We found out one of the twins is a definite boy, but the ultrasound tech couldn't see the other because it's low down and behind the other one - she said maybe is was a girl, but only because she didn't see anything - and I've heard that isn't an accurate way to detect gender so I'm trying not to get too hopeful, I don't know if I could deal with 4 boys ages 4 and under!!! I know I will get majorly hit with gender disappointment (and feel terrible for it) if they are both boys. We might have more kids in the future but who is to say they will be girls either?!

Hi Ladies
It's been a while, I hope you are all well.....It's lovely to read about all of the gender scans! I feel like I've been waiting an eternity..my 20 week scan is on Monday morning. I originally said we were staying team :yellow: but we've decided we need to know! It will also help to prepare our son and daughter for the new arrival too.
My due date is now 30th July, but I'm sure he/she will arrive in August, so I'll stay in this group.
My bump is also feeling a bit tight and uncomfortable, guessing it's due to round ligaments stretching etc

I was told I have anterior placenta and wouldn't be feeling her move for a bit longer. I'm bummed, but relieved because I was worried something was wrong. She moved the entire ultrasound and did a flip. It was neat to watch.

Ella- I completely understand gender disappointment. After our scan yesterday, I cried hysterically. I knew going in it was a girl...just a gut feeling, but was hoping we'd be wrong. I really wanted our last to be a boy. My oldest cried and my oldest threw a fit as well. We're past it now and moving forward. I can totally relate.

Chelle- I could never stay team :yellow:. I admire those who can.

So exciting hearing all these genders!!! I still have like 5.5 weeks to wait to find out :(

Hope everyone is feeling ok, my nausea is diminishing now which is fab!

Hey all I haven't been on for what feels like forever!! I also have weeks until my next scan but we are staying team yellow! Congratulations on all you finding out the sex! I'm so sorry smile that you were disappointed it's completely natural, xxx

I also have weeks until my next scan but we are staying team yellow

Yay a fellow member to team yellow!! I love seeing everyone’s gender reveals, but there’s something so special about waiting to find out. Plus, my boyfriend wants to find out really bad and I love annoying him :haha:

I started to feel movement 2 days ago at 17+3. I haven't felt any today, I know it's normal this early-- but I wish I would feel something more consistently!

I started to feel movement 2 days ago at 17+3. I haven't felt any today, I know it's normal this early-- but I wish I would feel something more consistently!

Same here! I felt a couple of jabs yesterday then nothing. I can only feel them in certain areas. It drives me crazy.

Tip taps here, never anything stronger. Seems to come and go!

I feel baby most days now, especially in the evening, although that's only been in the last week or two. DH even managed to feel baby a couple of nights ago. Looking forward to it being properly consistent though. Scan is on Wednesday at 12pm. Can't wait until I can stop saying baby and start referring to them as he or she!

Haha all of mine I found out this is the first I'm not finding out, it just feels different this time, xx

I am definitely finding out what this baby is, my anatomy scan is in a week and a half so hopefully we can find out then.

I've been feeling some movement, mainly little jabs on my left side as I think my placenta is on my right side at the front. Also sometimes in the morning they push themselves right up against my stomach so they stick out like a little ball:haha:

I have an anterior placenta and hadn't felt the baby at all, but today at my sons judo class I felt a thump in my belly!! I hope I feel him more.

I think the movements I felt have mostly disappeared it's so weird, making me very anxious x

Mel team blue amazing we're in the same team xx

Smile also fantastic news team pink xx

Jenn I really hope they stay okay then but its good that it doesnt affect the baby its crazy what pregnancy can do to your body its made me suffer with cervical erosion which means I get bleeding now and then causes baby no harm and doesnt worry me no more just annoying xx

Ella dont feel guilty for being disappointed your bound to want a girl with two boys already I hope the other is a girl Im glad the pains were nothing to worry about xx

Chell goodluck exciting to find out xx

Waiting glad your MS is disappearing xx

Lyanne goodluck at your scan exciting to find out xx

Also vicky exciting for you too not long till you find out xx

I feel the baby now and then but it is very sparadic not regular and not everyday xx

Cat I'm having the same fears! Wednesday and Thursday night I felt a good bit, but I haven't felt much since. Maybe a small flutter but nothing that stands out as definite movement.

Thanks Angela I hope so! Ahh I bet that’s quite worrying even though you know what it is.

20 weeks now wahoo! I have my 20 week scan tomorrow :happydance: I’m going to get them to double check it’s a girl as I keep seeing so many people have been told girl early on and then it ends up being a boy 🙈 have to make sure :haha:

Thanks Angela I hope so! Ahh I bet that’s quite worrying even though you know what it is.

20 weeks now wahoo! I have my 20 week scan tomorrow :happydance: I’m going to get them to double check it’s a girl as I keep seeing so many people have been told girl early on and then it ends up being a boy 🙈 have to make sure :haha:

Mine is coming up next week and although I'm 99% sure it's a girl, I'd rather be 100%. I wouldn't be disappointed if baby sprouted a wiener :haha:

Jen- Yay for being halfway there! I've only heard of one or two people who were told the wrong gender, you bought any pink stuff yet?

We have our early gender scan tomorrow!! Will post tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->