August 2018 Babies

Chelle- I'm glad the reveal went well. It's sad seeing them disappointed. Now that baby has a name (my dd1 picked from our list) she's excited.

Jenn-- sorry baby wouldn't cooperate and about the placenta issues. Fingers crossed baby cooperates next week.

Afm: we are team blue!!! Baby boy was not cooperating AT ALL. But we finally got a quick peek at boy bits. But no good pictures printed. We should get some at the anatomy scan in 4 weeks though so no worries.

Ah it’s so exciting to hear all the sexes! So crazy how we are hitting the half way point! Swear we just found out!

I have my next appointment on Wednesday with my new doctor so I’m excited! I’m starting to feel little pokes here and there. Every time I listen to them on the Doppler they are moving around so much lol. I should be scheduling my 20 week scan at my appointment as well.

We went out and bought a new SUV today! We needed something bigger to accommodate 3 kids. We had a double truck, which we are keeping, but it’s just a tight squeeze. It had 3rd row seating and is so spacious. So glad we got it. Just gonna suck having two car payments but we should manage no problem

Mel- we're getting a larger vehicle as well. I'm leaning more towards a mini van because it's more practical for us. Plus sliding doors will be nice. My dh isn't thrilled and wants a suv, but he's not the one toting kids around.

Congratulations again Nuthatch!:blue:

Smille- I love the name Ainsley, I think it's super cute!

I think if we added anymore H names, I'd never get them right. I struggle now. My dd1 loves the name Ainsley and had been calling her that. I think it has helped her bond and accept that she isn't getting the brother she wanted.

Chelle amazing news on team blue xx

Jenn so sorry to hear that lets hope your placenta does move and on the plus side you get to see baby again xx

Ribb goodluck with the house move hope it all goes well xx

Congrats on team blue Nuthatch xx

Mel fantastic news on the new car and amazing your feeling babies move xx

Ainsley is a lovely name smile xx

Ive had to have another scan had more bleeding its super annoying baby is perfectly fine just fed up with this bleeding now it comes and goes and is down to this cervical erosion I just wish it would go away for good on plus side I get to see baby more and we've had it double confirmed that baby is a boy his name will be Alex xx

Congrats Nuthatch !

I know well I've four more weeks till I'm half way but yay cannot wait to see baby girl again.

Names names completely on my mind as of late. We have a first name and now toying with a middle name. I'm a mama that likes the name to hold and possess meaning. Right now We are liking a Tahitian and French combination will reveal once I'm actually decided. Hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Oh Angela I cannot even imagine how stressful it must be. Can they do anything about it ?

Xx

Angela- I'm so sorry about the bleeding :hugs:. I can't imagine the stress you feel every time it happens. I'm glad Alex is ok!

Chrissi- I'm struggling with a middle name as well. I like Marie but my dh isn't sure. I think it flows well and nothing else seems appealing to me. It's tough picking a name.

Ahh i love Alex how lovely! Love Ainsley too!! So sweet hearing our little babies already have names.

We love Izzy, just Izzy. I know its short for Isabelle but we would always shorten it anyway. its a sweet story to do with Andrews grandad, he always called my youngest (who is called Ella) Izzy. He said i love the name Izzy you should of called her that, of course he was only joking about it but he never called her Ella. Andrew said 'if we ever have another baby girl we will call her Izzy' Now at this point we didn't think we would have anymore. Anyway his Grandad died Last September so it just seems like the thing to do to call her Izzy. Plus we all love the name. Its not set in stone as i love Esme but its definitely up there!

Alex is a lovely name. We loved Alex for years but our nephew was called Alexander before we ever got to use it! It's strange to think that DS could have been Alex now though!

Izzy is super cute too! Such a lovely meaning behind it too. We haven't thought about names yet as we've been waiting to find out the gender so we only have to deal with one name and not two!

Speaking of which, scan is in just over an hour. So excited and nervous!!

Good luck Lyn!!! Can't wait to find out!

Izzy is adorable and I love that it has meaning.

My cousin texted me and said her dh hates our name. First off, who the heck is her dh to have a say in our name? I don't even like the guy. Second, the names she chose for her kids are awful imo. I can't believe she had the nerve to even tell me that.

Another team :blue: Everything looked perfect with our little boy, measuring fine, wriggling about like a wee monkey. So perfect. Flashed us so we got a lovely clear view - no doubting he is a boy :haha: midwife said I had an anterior placenta but it's nice and high and everything else looked fine with me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->