August 2018 Babies

Haha Smille :haha:

Ive bought a few girly things but luckily all the big things i like to keep neutral so not too worried! Im very certain its still a girl but you just never know :haha:

ahh good luck Nuthatch hope baby cooperates! Do you have any incline as to what baby is?

I think baby is a boy, but will be THRILLED either way...lol

Goodluck guys on finding out the gender and with the anatomy scan itself xx

Happy Mothers Day guys my husband didnt wish me happy mothers day this morning and I was so upset but Ive come home from work to two cards one from him and from Alex (the bump) perfume a new work mug as my other broke flowers and a nice bath I was so made up xx

Hope all the UK ladies had a lovely Mother's day. Mine was full on visiting family and I'm still feeling tired from it today but it was lovely. DH and DS got me a mug with DS "artwork" on it and a massive box of malteasers so I was happy! I love the little sentimental things.

So how many ladies have scans this week? Can we expect many more gender reveals this week? I can't believe that I'm almost halfway and we have our scan on Wednesday. Feels like it has sort of snuck up on me all of a sudden. So nervous about all the serious checks but focusing on finding out the gender. Very excited about that!

Ahh Angela thats so lovely, and yours too LynAnne :cloud9:

Had a lovely day hope the rest of the UK ladies did!

My scan is at 1.50pm cant wait, although slightly nervous as its important but looking forward to seeing if baby is still a girl :haha:
I bet you cant wait to find out, only 2 more sleeps!! :pink: :blue:

I'm desperate to find out! So excited. I loved knowing that DS was a boy. DH is only working today and tomorrow this week so we've lined up some nice wee things to do and I'm excited about that too!

Bet you can't wait to see baby again today! Not long to wait now.

Happy Mother's Day to the UK ladies. Ours is in May! Last year my dh and kids got me a mom necklace with their birthstones. We were not expecting a 3rd child oops! I'm sure they can add to it.

I am so excited to have another baby and even though I wanted a boy, I'm ok with 3 girls. As long as their healthy and happy. My dh doesn't seem bothered. He loves having daughters to spoil.

Good luck to those having scans this week. I'll get paperwork to schedule mine on Fri. Hopefully I can get in Mon when dh is off or I'll have to wait until the end of the week.

So, I've had my 20 week scan this morning and can reveal....ITS A BOY!! :blue:
I've set up the gender reveal balloon ready for the kids coming home from school....there may be tears from my daughter who wanted a baby sister. Wish me luck!!!:haha:

Congrats!!! My dd1 was really upset about a sister, but she's ok now. It takes time to process it.

Congratulations Chelle!! :blue:

My 20 week scan didn't go to plan, baby just wouldn't cooperate, couldn't scan the heart properly, had to go out and come back, still the same! legs tightly crossed so couldn't confirm a girl. Have to go back next week to try and check the heart again. My placenta is also very low lying and anterior, so i have to go back at 36 weeks to check if i have placenta previa, which will be a c section no question. Things just aren't going to plan for me this pregnancy!! No sex until 36 weeks either due to how low the placenta is, what a boring 16 weeks this will be :haha: Everything else seems fine though with baby just really hoping as my womb grows the placenta grows with it to the side, fingers crossed! And hoping they can get all the details i need about her heart next week!

All these gender reveals are making me want to find out! I have my 20 week scan on Thursday but I’m going to be strong and wait it out til delivery!

Jenniferannex what a shame you’re scan didn't go to plan. I think yours is going to be a mischievous one!

Sorry I’m so quiet on here, we’re in the midst of moving house and it’s all pretty stressful and tiring. Should be spending our first night in our new home tomorrow so the end is in sight!

The balloon reveal went really well. No tears from DD. She was happy that she will be like me; an older brother and a younger brother! Phew!! :haha:
Happy New Home Ribb! Moving is so stressful, I may never move again!!
Fingers crossed that Baby is more co operative next week Jenn. Mine was a tinker at the 12 week scan, so I was expecting the same today but he was great and they could get all of the measurements that they needed! His bits on full display too! :haha:

Congratulations Chelle!:blue:

My scan is next week, I am sooooo excited! Even if baby has their legs crossed and we can't tell I'll just be haply to see them again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->