August 2018 Babies

Mel not long now Thursday is only less than a week away mines on Tuesday xx

Cat you will be at your 20wk scan before you know it I thought it was dragging but now I cant believe Im nearly halfway already xx

Vicky not long to wait now lets hope he/she behaves themselves and keeps the legs uncrossed xx

Smile yay for 19 wks and Im with you on the weight gain Ive gained so much already around a stone and a half Im not even half way yet xx

TTC amazing so happy you got scan earlier xx

Mel not long now Thursday is only less than a week away mines on Tuesday xx

Cat you will be at your 20wk scan before you know it I thought it was dragging but now I cant believe Im nearly halfway already xx

Vicky not long to wait now lets hope he/she behaves themselves and keeps the legs uncrossed xx

Smile yay for 19 wks and Im with you on the weight gain Ive gained so much already around a stone and a half Im not even half way yet xx

TTC amazing so happy you got scan earlier xx

I know once spring comes and I can go walking and gardening I'll be able to maintain better. Plus I'll be chasing dd2 in the yard. She wanted to go out so bad today so I took her out for 5 min. It's only 30° ugh.

I'm so jealous of those of you who have already got names sorted. We had a girls name picked since before DS but of course this one is a boy too so we literally have nothing. Everything I seem to like (I think Brody and Blair are my current favourites) DH is so not interested in! Ahhhh! He still really likes Fox from the list when we were choosing a name for DS!

Cat it will come around in no time.

I'm in single figures until I can find out now. 9 days! :)

LynAnne I'd never heard the name brody until recently when my friend named her little boy it. I like it.

Lynanne- One of the little boys at my nursery has a brother called Brody, I think it's cute.
Boys names are harder I find, there's only 2 I like at the minute and my OH doesn't like 1 of them:shrug:

I agree, boy names are hard. We were thinking of Ethan, Caleb or Lincoln if we had a boy. I like the name Brody.

Boys names definitely feel harder for me! Seems everyone likes Brody but DH who thinks it's "fine". :dohh: Wonder if I let him have control over middle names then it might get upgraded from "fine" to "great" :haha:

Vicky, that's my problem too. Everything I really like DH doesn't and vice versa. I think it's going to be tricky to choose a name this time.

Smile, I liked Caleb for DS but DH was not a fan. Haven't even bothered suggesting it this time!

See I’m the opposite I find boy names super easy. We had the hardest time naming our daughter. It took my husband and I like 15 minutes to come up with the names for the twins lol.

I keep coming up with names but hubs isn't sold on any that I like and I don't really like his so we're stalemate. :)

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been completely MIA lately, work been busy and my son had a scheduled surgery last week so that (and worrying about that) has taken all my focus.

I am so excited (and somewhat jealous) of you all having had your scans and either finding out or remaining team yellow! I still have 4 weeks till I will find out! No options to pay for private ones here so have to wait till 20 weeks.

Loving all the names you have picked out. We havent even started to think about it, will start that once know what gender we need to think of.

Well best get back to my boy, have been working from the hospital room today. Should get out Friday hopefully.

I was the same guys till I got to the name Alex and DH liked it didnt realise till a week later that its because its the same name as the old man utd manager Alex Ferguson he's a big Man U supporter but I still like the name though so Im keeping it xx

Waiting I hope your boy is okay whats wrong with him if you dont mind me asking xx

Waiting, praying for your boy. I hope everything is okay.

Anyone experiencing BH? I've been getting them more and more this week. I didn't think I felt them so strong,y in my last two pregnancies so early.

Thanks ladies - he is doing okay.

My son has cerebral palsy and had a massive scoliosis so has had growth rods inserted to straighten him up. It has made a massive difference, am so in awe with the medical profession and what they can do!

Sorry to hear about your son waiting. I hope he's out of hospital soon so you can all be back home together, easier to relax at home isn't it.

I'm having another girl!!

My placenta is covering the cervix though so they are going to check it again in 8 weeks. Told to take it easy which is hard with a toddler.

TTC What is BH?

Waiting so glad all went well hopefully he'll be home soon were he belongs xx

Starlight fantastic news team pink here's hoping your placenta moves as your uterus and baby grows xx

Starlight- congrats on team :pink:!!! I'm sorry about your placenta. My friend had a severe case of placenta previa but it ended up moving clear off of her cervix. It was hard on her and her 3 kids.

Angela- BH is braxton hicks.

Dh confirmed baby's name finally. I am so excited to meet her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->