August 2018 Babies

I love the names Brody and Blair!

Starlight congrats on team pink!! :pink: Hoping your placenta moves!

Waiting i hope your son is out of hospital soon, i bet thats awful!

I hope everyone is doing ok! Im feeling a lot of pressure recently which they've said will be down to my placenta but its quite worrying! Like starlight said they tell you to take it easy but its near enough impossible when you have other children!

I cant remember if I've asked before but whats everyone thinking for their prams?

DH has said an outright no to Brody. I'm so disappointed but I'm sure we will find something sooner or later.

We've got a joie chrome from DS that we will just use once baby comes. Well, currently the plan is to use a baby wrap or carrier whilst baby is small and keep DS in the pram. Once he is bigger we will see about getting a buggy board and put the baby in the pram instead. It might not work out that seamlessly but I really don't like or want a double buggy if we can avoid it!

I really want the name Emma but husband is pushing Haley. We are at a stalemate.

No idea about prams/strollers!!

We are going with a double stroller (not the side by side). Our lo will still need one so it'll make life easier.

TTC no not had any BH thought it would be way too soon to be experiencing that yet xx

Smile congrats on agreeing on a name xx

Pram wise Ive just got a hauk on offer in Aldi that also converts into a car seat not spending a small fortune on something they will only be in for a few months before they can be put in a buggy as a buggy is a lot more convenient then once in buggy we'll shop around for isafix car seats xx

Had my 20wk scan yesterday Alex is doing fine all perfect mouth, arms, legs, heart, brain but I have to go back in 2 wks he was in an awkward position so she couldnt look at his kidneys or spine and she also seen a black spot in his stomach said its quite common and probably something he has swallowed and should go away but they want to check to make sure has anyone else had this before xx also how cool is it when they put the heart in colour I was amazed at how technology has come along xx

I've had a lot of braxton hicks for the past few weeks! And pressure and pain! But scans all showing everything is fine! As twins are considered high risk in the country I live in I have a scan and doctor's appointment every 4 weeks. Had one this morning - both twins doing very well! One is for sure a boy and this is the second scan where they haven't been able to see the second one's gender - both times the tech says that it is probably a girl but they can't say for sure. I really hope it is a girl but as long as they are healthy that's the main thing! Feeling and looking huge - growing so fast - a month or so ago no-one could tell I was pregnant and now I look very very pregnant so people are very confused!

Starlight- Congrats on team pink again:pink: and fingers crossed your placenta moves

Waiting- I hope your son is out of hospital soon and recovers quickly:hugs:

Smille- Yay for your DH agreeing to her name!

Jen- we've got a mamas and papas sola2 from my son which we'll probably keep but we're also considering the silver cross pioneer.

Angela- glad your 20 week scan went well :)

Ella- good to hear you are doing well!

Got my 20 week scan this afternoon, I'm always so nervous but fingers crossed everything is fine and baby plays ball so we can see if it's a boy or a girl.
Is anyone else feeling lots of movement? Considering I have an anterior placenta again I'm feeling tons, mainly on my left side so maybe my placenta is off to the right:shrug:

Starlight your ticker has me wanting hotdogs!! But we had snow overnight and it’s still coming down so I’m just going to stay in today.

I have two graco car seats so I’m going to get a graco double stroller. Have it picked out just gotta buy it.

I can’t get over how big my boobs have gotten. I never noticed with my daughter. But I lost 30lbs prior to getting pregnant and I lost my boobs and butt lol! But they’re back and fitting my bras properly again. I have gift cards for Victoria Secret to buy new ones but I’m gonna wait a bit to see how it panes out. Plus with me planning to breastfeed this time I have no idea how big they’ll get

We got a bunch of snow ugh. I'm sick of it already. My oldest helped me shovel so I can get out of the driveway if I have to. I'm exhausted now.

My lo is teething and has been in an awful mood the last few days. She didn't sleep last night. My dh is coming home this weekend and I'm about to just say see ya and go out by myself for a day. I need to regain my sanity.

I can feel her moving on my right side and swear last night I felt a kick on the outside. It sucks having anterior placenta.

I feel movement but only when I'm very still (mostly lying down). It's not very consistent like it was with my daughter at this point. I'm trying to not obsessive and chalking it up to anterior placenta.

I haven't checked in on here for ages I'm sorry guys just so busy getting everything ready to resell our flat ... it's tiring. I cannot believe most of us are half way already I mean how ?! But yay we are so much closer to warmer weather!! We are off to the Caribbean next month and I'm so excited I just like a big kid. My son has never experienced a hot beach holiday before ... his idea of a holiday is glamping in the rain lol !!! So he's in for a shock !!

My 20week scan isn't until April 12th ... cannot wait to see her again it's the best I love it. I believe my placenta is also anterior this time as well I'm not feeling her much but then when I listen in she always seems to be sleeping. Maybe she's a night owl ! Maybe she's just gonna be a super chilled baby ? Boy wouldn't that be nice !!

I think we have decided on a name. Maeva Anaïs which is welcome in Tahitian we choose it on our honeymoon. And I love it as I also like it shortened to Ava. So pretty. But I also love Noa for a girl and Indi for a boy. I'm a bit of a hippy at heart. Hehe.

Tubs of love to you all xx

Well we had our 20 week scan today, everything looks great and we found out we're having another BOY!:blue: My son is super excited he's going to having a little brother:cloud9:
Baby was being a fidget so only managed to get a couple of pictures, I love them though as it looks like he's smiling:wohoo:

Attachments

• 27423458-0ff8-478a-8ad0-834efe04595e.jpg
    27423458-0ff8-478a-8ad0-834efe04595e.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Well we had our 20 week scan today, everything looks great and we found out we're having another BOY!:blue: My son is super excited he's going to having a little brother:cloud9:
Baby was being a fidget so only managed to get a couple of pictures, I love them though as it looks like he's smiling:wohoo:

Boys are tons of fun and mad as well lol well least mine is !!!

Congratulations everyone on finding out!! I hope all is well with everyone, still not really feeling baby well and desperately trying not to think about it!!

Catmumof4 I really wasn’t feeling anything at 17 weeks, give it a few more weeks. Try not to worry :flower:

Cat- I didn't start feeling movement until recently. I'm sure you'll feel it soon.

Thanks everyone:flower:

Chrissi- Yes, my son is hilarious and so much fun. Plus he's lovely and cuddly so I'm excited for another boy!

Cat- I first felt movements a day or two before 18 weeks, you should start feeling movement soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->