August 2018 Babies

If its a boy we are having Alexander Phillip Joe after my dad and grandad and if it's a girl she will be Evelyn adrienne after my nan xx

Sticking with talking about names, finally got DH to tell me a couple of names he likes! I'm totally not sold on them but it's a step in the right direction. He likes Fox, Wolf and Liam (I'm quite into using Fox as a middle name but not as a first name and I don't hate Liam) and he's also said he like Orion. I like Orion too but I'm not sure if it's just too "out there" when paired with my son, Connor.

Decided to go with Lincoln Cash for baby B. I’ve always loved Lincoln and it just feels right for me. So Ace Jackson and Lincoln Cash :)

Mel- love those names!

Lyn- I always wanted a son named Liam but my dh hates Liam Nesson so it got shot down quickly.

I had terrible ligament pain over the weekend. It seems like a repetitive occurrence every few weeks. I couldn't do much yesterday due to being so sore. It was my bday anyways so luckily dh cooked me dinner. He's home for good now a week early. It's nice to have help.

We found out baby is a girl today. We were secretly hoping for another girl so really happy :)

We are still deciding on a name but top of our list are now Evie and Harley.

Placenta is high anterior which is the same as last time.

Loving the name choices your all going with. I find it so hard choosing names 🙈

I’m loving all these names! We still have ZERO names for either sex. We play the alphabet name game frequently (he says an A name, I say a B name and so on), but we get side tracked and end up making it a competition into who can say the most hilarious and ridiculous names... Not helpful! :haha:

Sorry I've been awol again!!

Ella im glad everything is well with your scan and congratulations on one being a boy :D

Vicky i have gone for the pioneer, i love it! I did have the sola 2 for my second and it was great! I just sold it as i didn't think id have anymore :haha: And congrats again on team blue :blue:

Mel, i hope everything stays good for you!

Fleur yay for upping the team pink numbers! :pink:

AFM, my platelets have gone back up, fully! :happydance: No need to see a haematologist now, unless they drop again obviously! Just a routine blood test at 28 weeks so fingers crossed they stay up. All thats left now is for my placenta to move and we are all good!
My SPD is killing me at the moment, ringing to get booked in with the physio tomorrow so hoping that will help!

Loving all of the names! We have picked Noah George for our blue bundle. No reason, other than it works well with OH's silly surname!! :haha:

Hope you can get some help with the SPD Jenniferanne.

Congrats again on team pink Flourish!:pink:

Jen- I'm glad your platelets have gone up, that's great news! :D

Hey all hope you are all well!

Congrats on finding out your team pink xx

Afm I'm so sick of having diorrea now iv basically had it since finding out I'm pregnant so quite a while now, anyone got any hints x

Scan was good yesterday. 20 weeks today. Verified boy!

Loving all the name talk!

We decided on Haley. It's been so tough coming up with a middle name. Any suggestions?

I'm cramping a ton today :(

They say to count syllables when in doubt. 2 syllable first name is good with 3 or 1 syllable middle names... And then taking in account last names.

My friends advice is, if you have a kid already, yell their name and the name you like. 'cause you're gonna be saying it for the next couple of decades, lol.

Uh oh my daughter's first and middle are both 2 syllables! Lol. I never say her middle though.

Loving all the name talk!

We decided on Haley. It's been so tough coming up with a middle name. Any suggestions?

I'm cramping a ton today :(

I get a ton of cramping every few weeks. It's scary but I think it's ligament pain.

Our dd1's middle name is Elizabeth. Middle names can be difficult.

I just get stressed out thinking that they're gonna have their name forever and I don't want them to hate it.

I'm super neutral about my name (Erin) but I like how it's rare while not being a unique name. But lord am I TIRED of spelling it for people. I didn't realize there was this sudden shift in spelling. If I had a dollar for every time I correct them from Aaron/Arin/Eryn etc just... stop.

Desmond (DS) is good, easy. Met someone who named their little boy Desmind, because she didn't want to pronounce the O sound... OK.

Drudai- I hear you, my name is super common- there was 3 of us in my drama class alone in school so I try and find slightly unusual names that aren't too hard to spell or too 'out there'. It's tough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->