August 2018 Babies

Glad everything was good at your scan drudai!

Names are so hard cos like you say its something they have for the rest of their life! Unless they try and change it that is :D

Hey all congrats on the scan drudai, iv got two weeks for mine I can't wait, iv been getting some weird pains over each hip if I move to suddenly e.g if I sneeze or suddenly turn over in bed it's awful I'm wondering if it's because it's baby number 5, happy easter BTW I'm not religious but I know some of you are xx

Cat they are both lovely names sorry to hear your suffering from diarrhoea go Drs they might give you something for it thats safe to take iron helps bung you up so you could try food high in iron see if that helps xx

Lynanne I like the name Liam xx

Mel amazing names for both your boys xx

Smile happy birthday and happy for you the DH is home to help especially with being in pain and sorry your getting cramping here's hoping it goes away I get pains now and then too xx

Flourish congrats on team pink I love the name Evie xx

Jenn so glad your platelets have increased heres hoping physio helps your SPD xx

Chelle and TTCBean loving the name Noah xx

Druida congrats on team blue glad all went well at scan and I love both the names youve chosen xx

Starlight I know a few Hayleys theyre all lovely too xx

Is every1 feeling movements now Alex is so strong feel him moving all the time now everyday I panic if Ive not felt him in a few hours you can now feel him on the outside too its amazing but sometimes it does turn my stomach xx

Happy Easter all!
Yes movements are amazing now 😍 it’s so lovely to feel them it really does make all the tiredness and pregnancy symptoms worth it!

Hey everyone, haven't posted in ages but not much to report either! Glad to hear you are all doing well and love all the names. Feeling huge and have our 20 week scan next Monday where hopefully we'll find out the gender of twin A! We haven't even thought about names yet, waiting for the scan to get more of an idea - firstly want to know both genders for sure first, and then also would love to see their faces in 3D, I feel like it always helps with naming!

Feeling lots of pressure and pain but I've had in checked out and told it's normal. Baby A is also kicking me right in the cervix which is really annoying, but it's lovely to feel so much movement, especially as both have anterior placentas.

I am feeling loads of movement now, been able to feel him from the outside for about a week or so now. My DS loves it and keeps asking if the baby is kicking so he can feel it :cloud9:

I'm feeling a fair bit of movement now, especially the last couple of days, but it feels like so much less than with DS. I guess that's different babies and a high anterior placenta for you. I get so paranoid if I haven't felt him in a few hours though.

Im the same panic if he has a lazy day and I dont feel him much but I know your not meant to start counting the kicks till 26wks xx

I'm still not really feeling baby but I'm a lot farther behind then all you lol xx

I have my anatomy scan today. I can't wait to see her again!

It went well. Baby was so uncooperative and couldn't get a clear potty shot nor move her hands from her face. From what we could see, she's still a girl. I'm measuring 22+3.

Glad it went well smille.

I've got a bug and feel awful. I was up loads last night with pain in my stomach, it didn't feel baby related but made me paranoid and I kept lying there waiting for baby to move- she did!

Anyone else getting every bug going? I seem to catch a bug every month since being pregnant. Feel like I'm constantly ill at the moment :(

Yh I'm always seeming to be ill! Driving me slightly mad haha 😂 feel like iv been pregnant forever I'm so ready to hold my baby now! I no I have ages but I was watching one born every minute last night and it has made me remember how awful my labour's were cos i Labour for soo long I envy people with fast labour's x

Ella how did the scan go? Did you find out the sex of the other baby? :D

Glad everything is well Smille!!

Starlight, I'm not sure if you will see this but is everything ok? We have noticed you've left the FB group after your last update and we are worried. Hope you and baby are ok!!

Just echoing what the other girls have said and sending you love, Starlight, and hoping everything is okay.

Struggling with a rotten headache while taking care of the toddler today. I seem to get them so much more and more severe with pregnancy. Doesn't help that it is super sunny today. Only need to muddle through a few more hours then DH will be home.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"