August 2018 Babies

Smile glad everything went well at the scan xx

Cat and Flourish sorry to hear your getting ill hope it passes soon xx

LyAnn Ive started suffering from headaches too and heartburn which is grim xx

Starlight dont think you will read this but my thoughts are with you right now xx

22 weeks today :happydance:

I feel her moving a lot more. Last night she had hiccups. I'm feeling huge at this point, but know I still have a long time to go.

I'm with you on feeling huge smille! I never got very big with my daughter so can't imagine how big I will be this time given my size already haha!

I’m also feeling huge and my pelvis is taking a battering!! :nope:
Trying to rest as much as poss but with work and these 2 it’s so hard!

In other news it’s V-day for me today :happydance:

What does v day stand for, I no at 24 weeks baby has a good chance of survival x

Ella glad all is going well and the pain is nothing to worry about xx

Glad all went well at your scan smile xx

Flourish sorry your getting ill alot hope this bug passes quickly xx

Cat your 20wk scan will be here before you know it and so will your baby its going so quick now feel like I cant keep up xx

LynAnn sorry your struggling with headaches Ive been getting them too and the dreaded heartburn/indegestion which is so annoying never suffered with either pre pregnancy xx

Smile yay for hitting 22 wks only 18wks to go lol mad when the countdown becomes less than the weeks you are it makes it more real xx

Happy V day Jen xx

Cat thats what V day is viability day meaning you can relax a little more as if baby did come theres a high chance of survival xx

Im feeling big too bump is growing and I am so done with moisturising everyday but if it does stop stretch marks then it's worth it xx Baby is so active but being a little pain as everytime Alex moves and DH touches my stomach he stops so DH hasn't felt him yet and I so want him to xx

I had my follow up 20wk scan kidneys and spine all fine also the black mass in the stomach was gone so it was just something he had swallowed in the amniotic fluid xx

I also had my first appt with new midwife on Friday she seemed ok but it felt really awkward since I complained about my other one and asked to be transferred to somebody else, I guess Ill just go through the motions with them but not keen on midwives at all now will just go the appts not say anything and leave when I can, on plus side I have my MATB1 form now so I can plan my maternity leave in work xx

I had headaches early on. But ever since they put me on baby aspirin I haven’t been experiencing them. I’m also trying to make sure I drink enough water and Powerade zero has been helping with the electrolytes. With my daughter I experienced a lot of headaches and I think it was because I never drank enough.

21 weeks and it seems everything has slowed down lol. I felt like everything was going very fast, but ever since I had my anatomy scan, the weeks have been dragging. I think it’s because I have so many questions for my OB. My next appointment is this coming Friday and I hav to make a list of my questions because I’m sure I’ll forget lol. I should have another ultrasound the following week for a growth scan and to double check baby A’s heart. Hopefully they can get all the pics this time

Hello everyone! I am still reading all the thread but I wanted to introduce myself. I hope it’s okay if I join you; I made some awesome friends through BnB when I was pregnant with my son. You can call me Duster- I’m from Wisconsin, married to my husband of 6 years and with a son aged 2. We live on a small farmstead with chickens, a dog, 2 cats, and a rabbit.

I am 22ish weeks pregnant, staying team green/yellow. Fun fact: We got married 7/7, DS was born 2/2. This one is due 8/8!

Welcome Duster take it you have had your 20 wk scan did all go well, have you got any names yet are you all set for the new arrival yet xx

Welcome duster, hope all has been well for you and carries on being good!
Yey another team yellow lady can't wait to find out what u r all having xx

Smille- I feel massive already as well, it's crazy

Jen- Happy V-day:happydance:

Welcome Duster!:flower:

Ella- exciting! Hopefully you will be able to find out what babies are for definite

Happy V Day Jenn!!

Welcome Duster!!! Another :yellow: I admire that.

My dd1 was born 6-3-09
My dd2 was born 10-6-16
This one is due 8-10-18
(If you add the month and days together it equals the year)

Jen yay for v day!

Ella good luck with your scan today.

Hi duster!

Hi ladies not sure if I have a sickness bug or morning sickness is back again heelllppp lol x

Scan went amazing! Confirmed healthy, perfect boy/girl twins! Finally getting my girl. Couldn't be happier!

Ella- that's fantastic!!!!

Anyone else getting weird rashes? All of a sudden I feel like I'm allergic to everything. My chest broke out in a rash and I have rashes on my arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->