August 2018 Babies

Fabulous news, Ella. How lovely to have one of each.

Thanks for the welcome ladies, and congratulations to you all- forgot that in my first post! Yes I had my scan and everything looks great so far. Everything is going well but this pregnancy has been rough on me- I had a lot of health problems that went away when I was pg with my son and afterward that have come back during pregnancy (IBS, migraines). It has taken some adjusting again.

Ella I’m so happy to hear your scan went well!

Smile, I don’t have that but it’s something you probably want to mention to your provider. Could it be cholestasis (sp) or pupps?

Awww yay Ella congratulations, that's so exciting!!

Sorry to hear you're having a rough pregnancy duster.

It doesn't sound like cholestasis, there's definitely a rash. I was thinking its pupps but read it usually occurs in the 3rd tri and is more common when pregnant with boys. I have a dr appt Fri, so I'll ask. They're starting to go away. I'm trying to watch what I use because maybe my skin is sensitive? I remember having to change soaps with dd1 because I had skin irritation. I was wearing a necklace I always wear the other day and that's when it flared up. So weird how much our bodies change.

We've got a lot of boys, this August, ladies! Yay for one of each.

20 week scan was today-- baby boy looks great. Placenta is anterior and low lying (almost, but not quite covering my cervix) so they are going to be checking that at all my extra scans (that i have to have anyway). I am not going to stress about 1 more complication because baby looked perfect and that is all i can ask for.

I have been reading along the last few weeks, but have been travelling (it is sooo exhausting-- no more plane rides please) and dealing with so much nausea i can barely function somedays. The zofran helps, but not every day.

I hope everyone is well-- we are all just about (or more) than halfway which is beyond exciting!!

Sorry to those that are having a rough pregnancy smille it sounds like skin sensitivity to me I Hav had it with all my girl pregnancies, my son has his preop today I'm bricking it 🙁 xx

Cat really hope its neither a bug or MS and whatever it is disappears quickly xx

Ella amazing news one of each perfect so you got names or any in mind xx

Duster sorry your illnesses have returned hopefully they disappear when baby is here xx

Smile I thought of Cholestatis aswell as a friend had that maybe mention it to your Dr xx

Nuthatch so glad everyrhing went well at your scan and baby boy is healthy xx

Cat really hope all goes well with your boys actual op whats he going in for when is his op xx

Had my biggest pregnancy moment ever last night.

Woke up a 2 a.m., STARVING, with heartburn, and needed to pee. Went potty, ate a Tums and one of my antacid pills, and raided the fridge for dinner left overs.

:lol:

Thanks ladies. The rash is gone. I am 99% sure I had an allergic reaction to a necklace. I'll talk to my dr about it though just to be sure, but I definitely think it was a sensitivity issue.

He has hypospadias so he will not be very happy for a while after, the preop went well and feeling a little more positive about it now, the actual operation is on the 26th April dreading it!!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous about that aswell! Anyone else feel like this before theirs? Xx

Cat I was a nervous wreck day before my scan and day of. Held my breath until u/s tech said it looked good.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's nervous, my littleuns are being little poos today soo naughty and I'm feeling so anxious and on edge with everything surgery for my son scan for me sight test for jas nd hearing test for millie I can't wait until mon when I at least have a little bit of routine back x

Cat I was a bag of nerves before my 20 week scan, I didn't relax until the guy doing it said everything looked great

I'm always nervous before my scans. I think everything looked well, but I'll find out for sure at my appt Fri. The techs aren't allowed to say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->