August 2018 Babies

Some days good, others eh. I've been getting terrible back pain but my maternity support belt helps. 2 days until the 3rd tri!!! I have my gd test Fri ugh.

How are you?

Each day I'm getting a little slower and waddle a little more. Tomorrow is 99 days for couple of us here!!

Grats to all the early August gals crossing into 3rd tri!!

I told hubs I've got my heart set on Simon and he'll have to come up with something else really good if he doesn't like it (it was his idea in the first place though!!)...

28 weeks tomorrow and definitely starting to slow up a bit now. Hips/pelvis hurt by the end of most days after chasing my almost 18 month old DS around all day. I've got a double appointment day tomorrow with a midwife appointment in the morning and then my anti-d injection at the hospital in the afternoon. DH has taken the day off to come with me/watch DS and I think that the plan is your do a little shopping between appointments and maybe get some lunch so that will be nice.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Passed my 3 hour gd test yesterday, phew.

It was a bit rough though, fasting, then drinking sugary stuff and not limiting water intake... I was pretty much finished for the rest of the day after that.

I just saw my ticker says 99 days to go. Being twins, it's probably less than that - but woah double digits!

Um - does anyone else look up preemie survival rates every week? I did this with my previous two so can't blame it on being a twin thing... not in a worried way, just curious and happy to see that stats go up...

Sat having my GTT at the moment. Not long left to wait now. Hoping I pass this one as well.

I'm beginning to get a little nervous about how unorganised and unprepared I am.... really need to get sorted soon. I want to be ready by 36 weeks as my first daughter was here at 37 weeks. I know it's a different pregnancy so I could go overdue but I want to try to be ready early just in case.

I did my 1 hour Glocuse test yesterday. They said it’ll take 3-5 days for the results. I hope I passed. I also went to the chiropractor yesterday and I feel amazing. It was much needed. I’m stressing about bills and getting caught up on things and knowing things will likely get worse when the babies come just makes me even more stressed out. I can’t be stressing like this I don’t want to trigger early labor but I don’t know what else to do.

My bi weekly appointments start afternoon my next appointment. I go back at 29 weeks. I have another ultrasound next Thursday but I’m not sure if they’ll be more frequent. NSTs will be starting soon too. I can’t keep track of all these appointments

I'll be in the 3rd tri tomorrow. I'm stressing about my Glucose test tomorrow. I've never failed one *knock on wood*. I've been better about not drinking pop and since it's hot out, I'm not eating as much. Not that I have a big appetite anyways.

All we need are diapers and possibly a few outfits for baby. I got a diaper backpack yesterday and I wish I would've gotten one sooner. So much easier to carry and more room imo.

Lyn- I'm with you. By the end of the day I'm beat from housework and chasing our 19 month old. I've been tracking my steps and I'm doing 5+ miles a day. I have such a long way to go it seems and I'm so uncomfortable.

I did my 1 hour Glocuse test yesterday. They said it’ll take 3-5 days for the results. I hope I passed. I also went to the chiropractor yesterday and I feel amazing. It was much needed. I’m stressing about bills and getting caught up on things and knowing things will likely get worse when the babies come just makes me even more stressed out. I can’t be stressing like this I don’t want to trigger early labor but I don’t know what else to do.

My bi weekly appointments start afternoon my next appointment. I go back at 29 weeks. I have another ultrasound next Thursday but I’m not sure if they’ll be more frequent. NSTs will be starting soon too. I can’t keep track of all these appointments

Yes I'm stressing so much! I don't think normal stress can bring on early labor though, physical exertion or dehydration are far more likely to be a problem. I have scans and doctor's appointments every three weeks now. I think it goes to every two weeks at some point but I'm not sure...

Not too bad over here but absolutely exhausted by the end of the day!
Almost 28 weeks now and have an appointment with the midwife on Tuesday, we're only a couple of weeks away from the 30 week mark and that freaks me out a bit:haha:

Mel that's amazing!!!!

Idk when my results will be in. I guess if I don't get a call by Wed I'll assume all is well.

Excellent news, Mel :)

Anyone else's belly ITCHY? I am lathering it in lotion but the area under my belly button itches so much... lol. Had my first "can't reach" moment today. Showering and felt an acne like bump at the start of my pubic hair line, but couldn't bend/move belly just right to see it...

Fantastic news Mel!

I'm not itchy yet but definitely can't see anything under my belly button anymore:haha:

Thanks ladies! I was really nervous about it. I’ve felt fine but I guess there’s a higher risk with a twin pregnancy, plus I’m overweight as it is.
Is 27 weeks really third trimester?! My goodness this is going fast...

Mel- some consider 27 wks as the 3rd tri, some say 28. My friend's midwife told her 27 so that's what I'm going by. Every site has conflicting info.

Vicky- :haha: neither can I!

Great news Mel!

I'm counting 27 weeks as 3rd tri 😁

I hate how it’s conflicting, like 1st trimester ends between 13/14 weeks so I considered 13 2nd tri. I’ll do the same with 3rd tri lol!

It's nearly midnight and in turn, 27 weeks. My GOD is time crawling... ladies, I hate to sound bitter but I am ready to have my baby. LOL.

My dad bought our crib mattress and my "by my side" sleeper I wanted today. I'm putting up crib tomorrow with baby's godmother.

Wednesday is GD test. I'm going to have them test me for anemia while they have blood drawn, and ask about my eczema that's suddenly attacked me. I cannot kick it, and I am lathered in eczema lotion, daily if not 2x day.

13 weeks...

Dru- I feel you. This pregnancy has been rough on my body. I am struggling to do my every day activities because my body aches. I lay down at night and it feels like I'm being stabbed in the back over and over.

28 weeks!!!! I can't believe it!

My mil said she was buying us a double stroller, but we told her we already got one. We told her we need an extra mattress for the toddler bed, but she said she wouldn't get it because it's "not a fun gift". Well I'm sorry but this isn't our first kid and we don't really need anything's except small things and diapers.

Smile that's so annoying!

Found out I have polyhydramnios so have been stressing any that. Has anyone had this in a pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->