August 2018 Babies

I keep having on and off period style cramps and wondering if things are going to start soon but nothing. I do reckon I'll probably go over anyway which is so annoying. I'm ready to be done now. I'm just exhausted and aching - doesn't help that DS had us awake for 3 hours overnight.

Vicky- I can't imagine not having a name picked. That would be stressing me out! What's on your shortlist? With DS we had a back up name and a girl's name just in case they'd made a mistake! This time we still have the girl's name but not a back up boy's name. DS can't say it yet but he knows when I say the name I'm referring to the baby in my tummy so he better look like a Blair!!

We've got Noah, Riley, Leo and Harrison on our shortlist. I might push for Theo once he's born as I really like it but OH isn't a fan:haha:

Well so much for talking about it yesterday, our twins arrived this morning! Woke at 3.30am to a loud pop as my waters broke, started labouring quickly. Rushed to hospital by ambulance for emergency c section as twin A was still breech. Our son weighs 5lb8 and our daughter 5lb5. All appear to be well although seems like recovery is wayyy harder than after a natural birth.

Ahhh wow congratulations Ella!!!! :cloud9: I’m glad they’re doing well and I hope you recover quickly but take it easy!

Have you names? 😍

Yay!!! Congrats!! I can’t believe all these babies are starting to arrive!! So exciting... and more real seeming now!!

I love the name Noah also. It was on the top of my list for boy names.

Congrats ella!!! I hope recovery gets easier.

Baby is still breech, but I am going through with the ecv because I do not want a c-section unless I've exhausted all of my options. I've had natural births and recovery was easy for me.

Getting sick of my yoga ball, lol... Raspberry leaf tea to strengthen my uterus. Doesn't give me Braxton hicks like the first time I drank it but hoping it's still toning it. I may need to go up from 1 cup to 2 but I'm not a big tea drinker and already drinking it with chocolate candy bar to make it easier.

I just want my hips stretched and uterus strong. Short labor would be wonderful too!

Congrats Ella! That's fantastic news.

Vicky, I liked Riley and Harris ( actually thought Harris Riley was a really cute name) but DH wasn't a fan. Good choices whatever you go with!

Drudai, I've stayed away from the actual tea but I've been taking 2 raspberry leaf tea tablets a day since 36.5 weeks. I honestly have no idea if they'll do anything but after such a long labour with DS I was willing to try anything! Getting so fed up of waiting.

I had some really intense period style cramps and back pain last night for about an hour but nothing since. I really hope my body is gearing up to get this baby here soon. I have my friend's wedding on Saturday and I'm in two minds about whether or not I want to make it. I want baby here now but also want to see her get married!!

Just so long as I don't go into labour DURING the ceremony!

Congrats Ella! Was wondering how you were holding up. So excited for you!

We are in the single digits! 9 days til my csection next Thursday! The last few days I haven’t had much pains but I’m having them again today. Trying my best to take it easy. Have another OB appointment tomorrow. Not sure if I’ll have another one before the surgery. I know they mentioned I need to do blood work 2 days before, so maybe I’ll have another appointment that day?

I had some bleeding today but dr said it's probably from the pelvic exam yesterday. I've been cramping too. I really think this baby is going to come earlier than I want but fxd she stays put until we try the ecv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->