August 2018 Babies

Congratulations Ella- great weights for twins!!

LynAnne now that would be hilarious... from an outsiders perspective... but if it were me I'd be mortified.

Smille I hope you get your evc before going into labour!!

For anyone that isn't in the Facebook group.... my little girl Harlie was born yesterday (23rd) in a crazy fast labor. 5lbs8oz born.

WOW - welcome baby Harlie.

I'm so jealous. :haha: I'm gonna be last.

Congrats flourish!

OMG with the noise and mess my waters made when they broke I can't imagine it happening in public, would be like a Hollywood movie haha!

Wish they did ECVs with twins, I would have tried everything!

We are doing well, although petrified of going home at the end of the week and having four littles to care for!

Massive congrats to those with babies in their arms now!

I hope you make it to your friends wedding and don't upstage her :) That would be so filled with anxiety for me!

I am pretty sure I will be last Drudai if that's any consolidation - I am only 34 weeks now, still AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEESSSSS to go... well that's what it feels like anyway!

Haha yea Ella I was suprised how much water there was as well! Mine were broken during the induction process but it just kept coming! I really wanted mine to break naturally as i was induced last pregnancy as well so never experienced the 'natural breaking' but glad they didn't now as there was just sooooooo much 😂

Waiting enjoy the rest! Time will fly by I'm sure.

I'd been to the bathroom at the hospital when my waters broke the last time so I don't really know just how much there was! I was so surprised that it felt like a proper pop though :haha: I'd be so embarrassed if it happened in public, especially at my friend's wedding!

Totally feel like I will go overdue though so unlikely to happen!

Congratulations Flourish!!

This is all getting too exciting!

My water was broken after 10+ hours of laboring. I was so out of it, I barely remember how much or what it felt like beyond 'warm' and literally the flood gates being busted open. IMMEDIATE urge to push once they were gone. :lol:

Isn't it funny how labor is always a story for us, and completely a mystery to us how it'll go... lol.

Congrats Flourish!!

Y first I was in labor for over 24 hours when my water broke. I was getting up to go pee, and thought I peed my self and it wouldn’t stop lol. It was quite interesting. I’m glad I didn’t have to clean it up lol!

My last OB appointment was yesterday. I’ll have my last NST today. I go in for blood work Tuesday. And csection scheduled for 9am Thursday :) I don’t know if I’m more excited to meet the babies or not be pregnant anymore lmao

I had my waters broke in hospital after induction so I’m not actually sure how much there was :haha:

Mel I bet you’re so excited knowing it’s so soon!!

Today is my due date and no signs just yet!

I feel so bad, I stopped frequenting here when we got the Facebook page! Soooo much to catch up on! Hope all you ladies are doing well. Excited to start seeing more babies being born! 😍

DD1 I was induced 6 days over due to high risk or pre-eclampsia. Luckily it wasn’t!
DD2 I was induced a week early due to her measuring 4 weeks ahead, she was still an average 8lb 7.5oz so no need to be induced really! Both inductions took 6 days it was horrendous, I swore I wouldn’t be induced again this time unless it was nessercary because obviously my body just seems to reject it!
I’m looking forward to hopefully going into labour myself this time!

TTC I did too! I’ve only recently started catching up again here!

Your babies just love Hotel Uterus, don't they? Whatcha doing to make them so cozy, hahaha

DS1 was born 38 weeks exactly, spontaneous labour
Ds2 was born 39+3 weeks, spontaneous labour
So I’m 38+2 so more pregnant than my first son. Hope this baby comes soon!

Well that's me been to my friend's wedding yesterday so after a good night's sleep last night (other hand the killer leg cramps at 5am) I have given this baby the green light to come whenever. Sooner rather than later too!

Nesting mode has kicked in. I was cleaning the kitchen and went to the attic to grab some baby items that I had stored til it was time. So I tried to organize our room a little more. I need to sterilize my breast pump later. Currently taking a little break so I don’t over do it lol. I can’t believe the time is almost here

For anyone not on the fb group, our little boy was born yesterday weighing 8lb 13.5oz, we decided on the name Noah this morning:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->