• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2018 Babies

Hi Ladies

I hope you're all doing well and that you are getting ready to meet the new August babies. I just wanted to jump in here to update you all on my journey. As most of you will know I was due our baby in August too but sadly we were told at his 16 week scan that his heart had stopped beating and I delivered him on the 2nd march. We delivered the most perfect little boy and called him Aspen Jesse. We had his funeral and the autopsy showed there was no reason for what happened. He was a perfectly healthy little baby. We decided to try again and were fortunate to fall first time. Today I had my first early scan and they dated me at 7+2, my due date is the 2nd march 2019, exactly a year to the day that Aspen was born. Its been tough and I can't even begin to explain the heartbreak Ive faced but I wanted to let you all know that my story hasn't ended and that Im doing ok. Thank you for all your help and kind words at the time and I wish you all the luck in the world with your new babies

Attachments

• 37273161_10160710747650154_8966864052928118784_o.jpg
    37273161_10160710747650154_8966864052928118784_o.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
That's just beautiful, caleblake. You can be assured this baby's big brother is watching down on him. :cloud9: Do keep us updated on your pregnancy and I'll keep an eye out for your posts in the pregnancy threads!

Ahh Caleblake that’s fantastic :cloud9: big brother is definitely looking after baby!! I’ll look forward to seeing your pregnant progress 😍

Ah such lovely news to hear caleblake, please do keep us updated ❤️

Thanks ladies, I will do and I will be looking out for all your birth announcements too.

Caleblake that is such wonderful news!! So happy and excited for you!

So exciting!!! So I am 36+4 today, and yesterday had a growth scan to check on baby since my belly is measuring small. Turns out I have very low fluid :( Shes measuring a bit small but the fluid is concerning. I have a follow up scan tomorrow and if its not any better, I will be induced tomorrow. I am praying that does not happen!! Anyone ever gone through this?

No experience Amk, but I'd post in 3rd tri if you haven't yet. I wouldn't be worried, you're couple days short of full term and if baby was in immediate danger they would have induced immediately. Probably just preventative! Safest for baby. Will you be the first of us? x

No experience Amk, but I'd post in 3rd tri if you haven't yet. I wouldn't be worried, you're couple days short of full term and if baby was in immediate danger they would have induced immediately. Probably just preventative! Safest for baby. Will you be the first of us? x

I honestly hope not :winkwink:

MrsAmk, hope you don't need to be induced but as drudai says you are right about full term and if they were super, super concerned they would have induced immediately. Are you all ready if they do decide to induce tomorrow?

It's been a pretty quiet birthday for me. DS and i had an almost three hour nap this afternoon! Had my 38 week midwife appointment today and was meant to be getting bloods taken but their system was down so they couldn't do it. Does mean that I'll need to get them done at my 40 week appointment - if I make it that far! Everything is looking good though. She says he's dropped into my pelvis which apparently doesn't always happen with subsequent babies? I had a feeling he had though I've had so much pelvic pain the last few days!

MrsAmk good luck with your scan tomorrow, I hope it goes okay.

Happy birthday lynAnne. That sucks about your bloods but as you say you might not even make it as far as your 40 week scan :)

Happy birthday!! Fingers crossed, Lyn... I think DS is already dropped too but everyone swears it doesn't mean a thing. Sure uncomfortable tho.

Mrsamk sorry I have no advice, but I can only repeat what drudai says. I hope you don’t have to be induced but Atleast if you do baby is healthy enough! Let us know how you get on.

Happy birthday Lynanne!! 🎂
Baby has also engaged in my pelvis which again like you said isn’t meant to happen with subsequent babies! Although she could of popped out. But like you I also feel immense pressure.

How is everyone feeling? I’m fed up and ready now. This has by far been the most difficult pregnancy with just problem after problem. I don’t sleep much as night due to carpel tunnel, no grip or strength in my hands and just general pain!! I hope it clears up more a less after birth! Never had it before :nope:

Easily can say I'm miserable too.

Anyone else had nausea come back? I eat and want to throw everything back up. Not to mention loads of BH contractions to make me wonder what's going on...

Wow tomorrow we could have our first baby!!!! I hope you don't need to be induced.

Lyn- happy birthday! My baby was engaged in my pelvis last week and somehow popped back up and flipped :shrug:. They can move in and out, but it's definitely noticeable when they drop and you're in pain.

Dru- sorry about the sickness.

So I tried yoga poses, swimming, handstands in a pool, and scrubbing floors on my hands and knees. I also put an ice pack on my belly to try to get baby to flip. After the ice pack, she did start moving a ton and today I feel a lot of movements in my ribs. I am hoping she turned head down. I will have to wait until my appt Monday. I really don't want to be induced, but have a feeling that even though she's no longer breech they may keep my induction date.

Yeah, I know it doesn't necessarily mean anythig but it certainly explains why my pelvis is aching about 95% of the day! I honestly hope that he stays down there and is slowly causing me to dilate to like 3cm without me really knowing. Last time I was in early labour with contractions every 7-10 minutes for 2 days before I got to 4cm! I don't want that again!

Oooo hope baby has moved Smille!! Fingers crossed!

Ahh no definitely don’t want that again Lynanne 😖 hopefully it will be much quicker this time!!

Well 8 days until my due date! I can’t believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->