~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Hi ladies.

My sore boobs keep coming and going so im not sure what's going to happen. I tested + (x2) on Friday then did a CB on sat and it said 3+ weeks since conception so im thinking im due end July - early August. I have bloods next Thursday so may know more then.

I think i am 5wk4d now (based on LMP on 27.10.18). So due date 3.8.19

Here's to sticky beans Xxxx

Bloat at 5-6wk. Do you ladies think I will get away with it this weekend (spa weekend with 9 of my friends). X

rps20181205_075832.jpg

Last edited:
I think you can get away with it, @BabyPotter :)

I just saw spotting. Small amounts, only visible when wiping. My nausea and sore boobs haven't been as bad and I have weird pressure on my right side. I hope it's nothing bad. Hoping and praying!

View attachment 1049804 View attachment 1049805 View attachment 1049807

Hello Ladies,

I’m going to cautiously join you all.

My little rainbow baby should be due the 19th of August 2019

I got a vvfl at 9 dpo, and a :bfp: on a FRER and CB Digi at 10 dpo. Today I’m 11dpo and the line is getting darker and darker as the days go on. I told DH yesterday (please see photo above), he wasn’t as excited as I anticipated but I think that’s because we’ve already experienced a MC and he’s just being cautious.

I had an inkling that I was pregnant, from 7 dpo I’ve felt nauseous and light headed, which is very unusual for me. I had the on and off cramping, which seems to have stopped now, hopefully that means the little bean is well and truly stuck. And all of my favourite foods taste odd. My breasts feel uncomfortable in a bra for long periods of time and my nipples look swollen, no pain as of yet though. I’m also getting exhausted really easily while trying to clean my house, but I can smell everything and it needs cleaning :sad2::sick:

Congratulations on everyone’s BFPs and a happy and healthy 9 months! :dust:
Congrats!!

Hey ladies does this looks ok for 18dpo?

20181205_194958.jpg

Last edited:
I think you can get away with it, @BabyPotter :)

I just saw spotting. Small amounts, only visible when wiping. My nausea and sore boobs haven't been as bad and I have weird pressure on my right side. I hope it's nothing bad. Hoping and praying!

When are you booking for a scan?

Hey ladies does this looks ok for 18dpo?

View attachment 1049860

That’s a perfect line :thumbup: I think FRERS get to a point where they don’t get any darker and their line doesn’t get as thick as the control line

E0864558-87FF-4D6F-90B2-F370E81FA68E.jpeg

The last two days my lines have looked the exact same. The only difference I have noticed is that the line is getting darker quicker.

Welcome to everyone who is new! I think I have added everyone to the first page now.

Peanut- I think that looks like a decent line.

CarolinDallas- I am thinking of you. I hope all will go well, and that your levels are fine.

My daughter has come down with a stomach bug today. And I am having quite a bit of nausea too. So, now, I don't know if mine is pregnancy related or if I am getting the bug too.

I was able to surprise DH yesterday afternoon and I'm pretty sure he's still in shock haha neither one of us expected it to happen so quick since last time it took a while.

First appt is December 20th - Ultrasound first and then appt with my OB.

I had some brown discharge last night so I'm hoping it's just IB. This pregnancy is already so different then our son! My sense of smell is through the roof - I can smell EVERYTHING!

Can't wait to go on this journey will all of you!

That’s a perfect line :thumbup: I think FRERS get to a point where they don’t get any darker and their line doesn’t get as thick as the control line

View attachment 1049871

The last two days my lines have looked the exact same. The only difference I have noticed is that the line is getting darker quicker.

Those look like great lines. I did a cb digital and got a 2-3 And I think my lines are getting darker on the ic. Fingers crossed my spotting beginning of the week was just IB! I'm think I will obsess over the tests until the lines are as dark as each other xx

Those look like great lines. I did a cb digital and got a 2-3 And I think my lines are getting darker on the ic. Fingers crossed my spotting beginning of the week was just IB! I'm think I will obsess over the tests until the lines are as dark as each other xx

I’m sure it was nothing to worry about and that your little bean was just getting comfortable for the 9 months ahead!

Not going to lie I’m still Poas to see how quickly the line comes up and goes dark!
How long roughly should I expect to see a CB digi change from 1-2 to 2-3?
I’ve got another one to use but I don’t want to waste it if it’s still only going to say 1-2

Last edited:
Welcome to everyone who is new! I think I have added everyone to the first page now.

Peanut- I think that looks like a decent line.

CarolinDallas- I am thinking of you. I hope all will go well, and that your levels are fine.

My daughter has come down with a stomach bug today. And I am having quite a bit of nausea too. So, now, I don't know if mine is pregnancy related or if I am getting the bug too.
Thanks Rebecca! My toddler came home sick on Friday. Stomach virus. Daycare told us 2 other kids had to go to the ER because of it. On Saturday, DH got it. That evening it was my turn. We had to stay home Monday. Yuck!

I only got my progesterone results today. They're low, not abnormally low but I'd like to speak about it with my physician. I don't know why I didn't receive my hCG too. I wasn't told to go for a second draw. Meanwhile, my light bleeding continues. I keep praying!

Where do you ladies get CB with week count? I was looking for those yesterday but pharmacies only had the pregnant/ non pregnant ones.

Thanks Rebecca! My toddler came home sick on Friday. Stomach virus. Daycare told us 2 other kids had to go to the ER because of it. On Saturday, DH got it. That evening it was my turn. We had to stay home Monday. Yuck!

I only got my progesterone results today. They're low, not abnormally low but I'd like to speak about it with my physician. I don't know why I didn't receive my hCG too. I wasn't told to go for a second draw. Meanwhile, my light bleeding continues. I keep praying!

Where do you ladies get CB with week count? I was looking for those yesterday but pharmacies only had the pregnant/ non pregnant ones.

I hope your feeling better!

Can you book another appointment to speak with your physician about the bleeding and your progesterone levels. Its probably nothing but it’s better to get these things checked.

I’m from Australia, we can get them from the supermarket or chemist

I’m sure it was nothing to worry about and that your little bean was just getting comfortable for the 9 months ahead!

Not going to lie I’m still Poas to see how quickly the line comes up and goes dark!
How long roughly should I expect to see a CB digi change from 1-2 to 2-3?
I’ve got another one to use but I don’t want to waste it if it’s still only going to say 1-2

If you look at my last frer that was either 17 or 18dpo and that kind of line would give a 2-3 any darker and I would guess you would jump to a 3+

My husband is more of a poas than me. He is the one that went out and bought an array of tests lmao

So sorry to hear you are going through this. Can you request an early scan? I can't believe your blood work is lost! I would be on the phone to them or asking them to do something else for you. Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->