~~~August Apples 2019~~~

I'm with you on that shorty! I'm taking baby aspirin this time as suggested by the Dr so let's hope it's all ok x

My test progression drom last 3 days... do you think it looks ok? I know you can't fully rely on this method but it's better than nothing until a scan lol

15439234546089046340423190339379.jpg

Defo think mine was a chemical..

I will let you know over the weekend.. taking a clue of days away just to see if it will happen naturally x

Beat of luck to you ladies x

Cole - we're scan buddies I have my dating scan booked that day. I'll be 7+1

@RebeccaR19 ahh ok! I’m same have to still set up my first appointment as well will probably give a call tomorrow

@ColeCaden i couldn’t agree more! 1st trimester is the worst. It’s crawling and I just want to get to second trimester already so I know everything is ok!

My test progression drom last 3 days... do you think it looks ok? I know you can't fully rely on this method but it's better than nothing until a scan lol

View attachment 1049710
It looks great! As long as it’s getting darker (which it definitely is) I think it must have just been some implantation breeding you experienced.

I will let you know over the weekend.. taking a clue of days away just to see if it will happen naturally x

Oh no shorty what happened?

Peanut- I am glad to hear everything has stopped since yesterday. Your tests definitely look like they are progressing to me!

Shorty- What's going on? Are you doing okay?

Cole- Time is going soooo slow. I have two kids and a full time job. You would think that would help make the time pass faster, but it's not. It feels so slow. The first trimester really is the hardest.

I know I should stop testing but I have zero self control. Still testing EOD.

This was from yesterday. Test line is darker than the control on the top test. \\:D/

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-03 at 8.58.22 AM.jpeg

Cole - we're scan buddies I have my dating scan booked that day. I'll be 7+1

Aw awesome. Fingers crossed for us both. Im so nervous this time round. Really desperate for this wee bean to be healthy and praying to see a wee heartbeat on 21st Dec Mines isnt until 6pm at night so it will be a long day lol. x

Oh no Shorty hope ur ok. Sending lots of love x x x

Hi Ladies! I am TIP TOEING into this thread. I'm currently 10dpo and have faint lines on 2 FRER with FMU and SMU (pictures in my journal). Current due date based off my late ovulation would be August 17, 2019.

DH is on a 24 hour shift so it will be tomorrow around lunch before I can tell him and it's killing me! First appt/ultrasound will be December 20th! I went ahead and called this morning because she's very busy and I wanted to get in before Christmas.

Really hoping this is it and I'm here to stay!

Congrats to everyone else :cloud9:

Hi Ladies! I am TIP TOEING into this thread. I'm currently 10dpo and have faint lines on 2 FRER with FMU and SMU (pictures in my journal). Current due date based off my late ovulation would be August 17, 2019.

DH is on a 24 hour shift so it will be tomorrow around lunch before I can tell him and it's killing me! First appt/ultrasound will be December 20th! I went ahead and called this morning because she's very busy and I wanted to get in before Christmas.

Really hoping this is it and I'm here to stay!

Congrats to everyone else :cloud9:
Congrats! and welcome!

Aw awesome. Fingers crossed for us both. Im so nervous this time round. Really desperate for this wee bean to be healthy and praying to see a wee heartbeat on 21st Dec Mines isnt until 6pm at night so it will be a long day lol. x
Oh wow and I thought mine was late at 4pm.

BF0CCA7E-AB2B-4409-850E-435D338116DE.jpeg 522BF897-0610-4650-B223-B2F7B20CD7FB.jpeg 54BA7FF6-41C7-498A-8DFD-AB8689D06F61.jpeg

Hello Ladies,

I’m going to cautiously join you all.

My little rainbow baby should be due the 19th of August 2019

I got a vvfl at 9 dpo, and a :bfp: on a FRER and CB Digi at 10 dpo. Today I’m 11dpo and the line is getting darker and darker as the days go on. I told DH yesterday (please see photo above), he wasn’t as excited as I anticipated but I think that’s because we’ve already experienced a MC and he’s just being cautious.

I had an inkling that I was pregnant, from 7 dpo I’ve felt nauseous and light headed, which is very unusual for me. I had the on and off cramping, which seems to have stopped now, hopefully that means the little bean is well and truly stuck. And all of my favourite foods taste odd. My breasts feel uncomfortable in a bra for long periods of time and my nipples look swollen, no pain as of yet though. I’m also getting exhausted really easily while trying to clean my house, but I can smell everything and it needs cleaning :sad2::sick:

Congratulations on everyone’s BFPs and a happy and healthy 9 months! :dust:

I been having a lot of cramping and pains specially on my right side :-( should I get concern? Also my breast soreness is almost not existent :(

Brit95- Welcome and congratulations! I will add you to the first page when I am on my laptop later tonight.

JJB2- I don't really know. I have had weird cramps that ended up being normal. I would call and ask the doctor what they think honestly.

I have been tired, mostly nauseous and thirsty today. So far, I never threw up in my previous pregnancies, but I just got really naseous to the point of wishing I could throw up to feel better. I do remember with my daughter, it got bad at weeks 6 to 8. We'll see. I got my first call today to set up my intake and first OB appointments. I was working, so they left a message and I called back to make my appointment. The receptionist was on my last nerve because she couldn't comprehend that this pregnancy isn't matching my last menstrual period. And she was trying to tell me I had my own period date wrong! I finally told her, "Yeah, well, I am not 9 weeks pregnant. I am only maybe 5 or 6 weeks." So she said that she could only give me an intake appointment (which is just filling out paperwork), and I can't meet with the OB until January. I gave up on her. My intake appointment is December 11th and I hope to talk to someone face to face who can book me for an ultrasound and get an accurate due date. It doesn't help to deal with this crap with crazy hormones going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->