~~~August Apples 2019~~~

So I have woken up this morning and not feeling neausea which I have the last week... why lol eurgh!! Usually I can't stand my morning breath and I'm running to the bathroom to brush my teeth but nothing this morning. I hate lack on symptoms that only ever means one thing to me :-(

Well I'm officially done testing. Nothing more I can do here in terms of positive results.

Brit - I got a 1-2 weeks at 10DPO, I took my last weeks indicator this morning at 5w1d (22DPO) and got the 3+. No idea when it would have changed to 2-3 or how early I could have got the 3+.

Carolin - I'm in Canada and they're available at any pharmacy. I've heard a few ladies say that they've taken them off he market in US due to their inaccurate results. *Shoulder Shrug*. They seem to work fine for me.

Happy Friday everyone.

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-07 at 7.04.26 AM.jpeg

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello and join the group - I got my bfp on Monday. I confirmed it with a digi this morning and have one more frer that I'll use Sunday, and then force myself to be done testing also @Dreamer143r.

@PeanutWhereRU - i felt that way yesterday, my boobs had been sore all week and then yesterday not at all. I was so worried it was a sign - literally had no symptoms throughout the day to enter into my app except increased CM. And then lo and behold around 11pm those sore bbs came back :) I know how you feel, but try not to worry too much.

Hello everyone! A few others and myself recently got BFPs. I am guessing that I am due on August 2nd if I was 4 weeks the day I got my BFP.

A little bit about me...I have two kids. Until March, I had only been pregnant twice and I had both kids. Then, I had a complete surprise pregnancy that was lost early on. I originally wanted to get pregnant right away again, but that didn't happen. I basically gave up on my dreams of having a 3rd child after that. Then I suddenly found myself getting a positive test this month. Very unexpected. And I had to have ovulated extremely late this cycle because my LMP was October 5th.

So far, this time, I have had lots of fatigue, nausea, going to the bathroom a lot, and my sense of smell is off the charts. Here's hoping for a sticky one this time! How is everyone else doing?

Due Dates

August 1

ColeCaden

CarolinDallas

August 3

RebeccaR19
BabyPotter
August 4

JJB2
AngelMomB

August 8

Dream143r

August 10

PeanutWhereRU
Shorty 88

August 12

lilnessi

August 17

EMSwife1124

August 19

Brit95

My EDD is August 18th 2019

Hi everyone! I recently found out I'm pregnant on Nov 28 but I knew I was pregnant a few days after conception because my aversions started so dang early as well as other strange symptoms. I'm 4 weeks 5days and the Ovia app says I'm due Aug 11 but I'll know for sure when I see my doctor on the 17th. I have a 21 month old son and when I was pregnant with him I pretty much lived on the now shut down forum, BabyBump. Now that I'm pregnant again I was desperately missing that support I got on that forum but I was so glad to come across this one!

Welcome, Lulu719, justonemore31, and Smudgebear! I will add you all to the front page when I can get on my laptop.

I just made my first milestone today. 6 weeks! It feels like it has taken forever just to get this far. I can't believe I only just found out I was pregnant two weeks ago. I can't wait for my appointment on Tuesday and I really hope I can get an ultrasound.

Thanks Rebecca! My toddler came home sick on Friday. Stomach virus. Daycare told us 2 other kids had to go to the ER because of it. On Saturday, DH got it. That evening it was my turn. We had to stay home Monday. Yuck!

I only got my progesterone results today. They're low, not abnormally low but I'd like to speak about it with my physician. I don't know why I didn't receive my hCG too. I wasn't told to go for a second draw. Meanwhile, my light bleeding continues. I keep praying!

Where do you ladies get CB with week count? I was looking for those yesterday but pharmacies only had the pregnant/ non pregnant ones.

I am so sorry you all had the stomach virus! My daughter was over it pretty quickly thankfully. I am now hoping nobody else gets it. Time will tell. I think my nausea symptoms are pregnancy related because they've been consistently coming and going for the past several days. I can't really figure out how to manage my nausea right now actually. If I don't each enough, I get nauseous from not eating. But then when I eat, my digestion is slow and I feel really sick then too. I thought I had it figured out with smaller meals, but that isn't working anymore. So I might ask for a prescription at my next appointment.

I meant to ask. How is everyone feeling? My main symptoms are nausea, headaches, and crazy fatigue. I did have this weird upper middle back pain yesterday. I slept it off. I am assuming it's probably from loosening ligaments.

14dpo today, just went to the toilet and I’ve spotted brown about the size of a 50c piece. AF was meant to be due tomorrow. My lines are so strong, if I loose this one again:cry: I can’t deal!
I’m preying it’s just implantation, there’s nothing when I wipe! [-o< I just want a baby, is that to hard to ask for

My first doctors appt is on Monday, I’ll be begging them to test my progesterone levels, as they generally only look at the HCG. My MC started with spotting last time, at the start of this cycle i spotted and now this

Last edited:
@Brit95 my fingers are crossed for you. I had the same at 14dpo and I kept doing ic for the rest of the week, they all seem to be getting darker each day so just hoping it's IB! Praying for us both xx

@RebeccaR19 I know! Time is dragging. Congrats on 6 weeks! I feel like 6 weeks is ages away for me. Even with my son I found out I was pregnant really early on and the days just dragged until my first sonogram.

My symptoms are an aversion to coffee, slight nausea that comes and goes, cramping at certain times of the day, weird bubbling sensations in my abdomen and I have such bad bloating that by the evening I look 6 months pregnant..no joke :shrug:

Last edited:
@Brit95 Praying for you, but I had that exact same thing at 14 dpo with my son and everything turned out fine. Hope your doctor appointment goes well.

Last edited:
@RebeccaR19 - not many symptoms here yet, but I’m trying not to worry about it and tell myself I’m still early. Bb soreness has lessened quite a bit, very bloated and mild fatigue are what I’m having currently. I did have some nausea this morning but I think it’s beause I woke up very early.

AAF281A2-7B34-47F3-A848-AA2E71C832F5.jpeg
I have everything crossed for you brit! [-o<
@Brit95 my fingers are crossed for you. I had the same at 14dpo and I kept doing ic for the rest of the week, they all seem to be getting darker each day so just hoping it's IB! Praying for us both xx
@Brit95 Praying for you, but I had that exact same thing at 14 dpo with my son and everything turned out fine. Hope your doctor appointment goes well.

Thanks for the support guys!
I’ve taken 2 FRERS since (I’m a POAS Addict), and both the test lines are still darker then the control so I’m feeling a little better about it all. And no sign of anymore spotting, fingers crossed it stays that way [-o<

Tests are 14 and 15 dpo

View attachment 1050093

I’ve taken 2 FRERS since (I’m a POAS Addict), and both the test lines are still darker then the control so I’m feeling a little better about it all. And no sign of anymore spotting, fingers crossed it stays that way [-o<

Tests are 14 and 15 dpo
Those look fab! Hopefully that’s that last of the spotting

View attachment 1050093

Tests are 14 and 15 dpo

Wow those are some super dark lines at 14 and 15, you sure you don't have twins lol

@Brit95 fingers crossed that your spotting was IB because those lines look amazing.

My tests are still not even close to as dark as the control (15dpo today) and so I’m trying to remain calm that everything is okay!

Brit95- I agree. Those look great! I hope everything starts to settle down and go smoothly for you.

To everyone worrying about a lack of symptoms, I had symptoms kind of come and go up until sometime last week. It's so frustrating and can feel concerning early on. But I also remember it being that way with my first two also. I think it's just from the rising hormones and some days early on are easier until your levels jump up again.

As of right now, I am consistently feeling miserable. I decided to eat an activia this morning because I felt sick all last night and into this morning. I can't find enough information on whether it's safe to eat activia during pregnancy. It seems like it is though. There were no warnings on the packaging. And I think if I just have one a day it is okay. But I am going to ask my doctor on Tuesday about it. I am hoping I will get the all clear because I am going to need something to alleviate this constant nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->