**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

You are 9DPO? and those are with no hold? They are very good BFP's if that is the case!

They are getting darker every test! But I've lost 2 so I'm not getting excited just yet. Asked my partner to grab a test from morrisons & he forgot :dohh: so I will pop out tomorrow

Sore boobs on and off today but that’s not entirely unusual for me during the TWW but is a bit unusual a week before AF is due, usually happens closer to but who knows! I didn’t have them at all last cycle except for one day (when I thought i got a BFP that turned into a chemical) so who knows. With my daughter I didn’t have them until around my BFP and with my miscarriage it was one of my first pregnancy signs before I even tested! So unpredictable lol.

Surely they cant all be evaps :shrug:

View attachment 1085617

Definitely not! I know people say bad things about ICs but I’ve had all my bfps with them!

My older son had a TERRIBLE time at preschool dropoff every single day. Maybe 3 or 4 good dropoffs. And then had a great time. I’m actually relieved he won’t be going to kindergarten in the fall (they’ve officially declared all online classes until November 4, and likely until 2021... I’m assuming they won’t go to school in person at all next year). I don’t mind having them home, i actually much prefer it, I just have to get my homeschool game dialed in!

Can not believe it’s August tomorrow!

I’m so glad July is over. The weather has bee awful and it’s been a long slog. Now we are on the countdown to back to school and return to a more normal life, thank goodness. It’s crazy that some of you ladies won’t be any where near that for a long time.

don’t get me wrong, it’s been fun having the kids at home, and we’ve really loved the slower pace of life, but we definitely do best with our normal routine!

Definitely not! I know people say bad things about ICs but I’ve had all my bfps with them!

I’m so glad July is over. The weather has bee awful and it’s been a long slog. Now we are on the countdown to back to school and return to a more normal life, thank goodness. It’s crazy that some of you ladies won’t be any where near that for a long time.

don’t get me wrong, it’s been fun having the kids at home, and we’ve really loved the slower pace of life, but we definitely do best with our normal routine!
I cannot wait for normal life to resume. Even the pick up times for school are rubbish. I get my little boy at 3PM & my daughter 20 mins later from the same school & you arent allowed to wait in the playground lol. My eldest is home schooling for her a levels as shes my carer & they've said it's too risky in large groups, shes happy with that which surprised me as she loves being with people I think she might get bored at home with me lol

I cannot wait for normal life to resume. Even the pick up times for school are rubbish. I get my little boy at 3PM & my daughter 20 mins later from the same school & you arent allowed to wait in the playground lol. My eldest is home schooling for her a levels as shes my carer & they've said it's too risky in large groups, shes happy with that which surprised me as she loves being with people I think she might get bored at home with me lol

Sounds like you have a great daughter. :friends:

@Alligator :haha: eager.

--

This cycle feels like it's dragging. This is almost as slow at DS2 pregnancy (8/15). I want a winter pregnancy, darn it. :blush:

Sounds like you have a great daughter. :friends:

@Alligator :haha: eager.

--

This cycle feels like it's dragging. This is almost as slow at DS2 pregnancy (8/15). I want a winter pregnancy, darn it. :blush:
Ugh I have zero chill lol! Just wish I could be calm and normal about it but nope, obsessive! I also want a winter pregnancy especially because I’ll be working from home until January! I love the idea of doing the first trimester entirely at home where I can lay down and nap at lunch if I need to.

Hi ladies, OK if I join? I was active on the June and July thread but the bfns have affected my worse than I thought. Anyway, I'm 3dpo today so I'll be testing in about a week. It's my wedding anniversary on the 11th so would love to have a bfp by then. Good luck everyone

Hi ladies, OK if I join? I was active on the June and July thread but the bfns have affected my worse than I thought. Anyway, I'm 3dpo today so I'll be testing in about a week. It's my wedding anniversary on the 11th so would love to have a bfp by then. Good luck everyone

Good luck!! :)

Nice to see you again! Those bfn can take a toll for sure.

Just now feeling some mild cramping. 7-8 dpo. Ahh I’m hopeful! It’s hard not to read into every little twinge. But makes me think implantation! Or it could be nothing at all

I tested before my bath the lines still there, I might drive you all a bit crazy over the weekend:rofl:

Jft1 welcome back, good luck xx

Fingers crossed for your anniversary bfp!

I tested before my bath the lines still there, I might drive you all a bit crazy over the weekend:rofl:

Jft1 welcome back, good luck xx

Definitely not crazy, I’m looking forward to living vicariously through your testing!!

@Jft1 welcome and good luck!!

AFM, cd14 today and judging by ewcm (started cd10) and overall signs i think I ovulated today or maybe will tomorrow. Even though we are staying with family we managed some quality time so I hope we can again and then it’s just waiting. If my period isn’t here by the time we leave to go home (in about 12 days) I’ll test. I am already fighting off the negativity and worry. I hear you @Jft1, the BFNs have really been hard the past few months. Though I’m hopeful my cycle shows signs of regulating.

@Jft1 welcome and good luck!!

AFM, cd14 today and judging by ewcm (started cd10) and overall signs i think I ovulated today or maybe will tomorrow. Even though we are staying with family we managed some quality time so I hope we can again and then it’s just waiting. If my period isn’t here by the time we leave to go home (in about 12 days) I’ll test. I am already fighting off the negativity and worry. I hear you @Jft1, the BFNs have really been hard the past few months. Though I’m hopeful my cycle shows signs of regulating.
Good luck xx

I’m moving on over, not sure when I’m testing as I’m 14dpo today and pretty sure AF will be arriving today. Maybe a test in the morning if she hasn’t reared her head. It’s nearly 1am here and I’m at work at 10

@3 girlies I definitely see all them how exciting and doh for hubby forgetting them tests hate when men do that :shrug: xx

@3 girlies I definitely see all them how exciting and doh for hubby forgetting them tests hate when men do that :shrug: xx
I actually am glad he did he would have got the first ones he saw :rofl: I cant decide what to get I'm still not convinced by those lines :(

I'm wide awake it's so hot tonight. We have a ceiling fan but it's not doing much to help lol

I’m so thankful we have central air! I don’t do well in heat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->